Message Boards

Topic : 12/26 The Nanny Affair, Part 1

Number of Replies: 962
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 07, 2007, 03:33:20 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 09/12/07) Affairs, fights, lies and dark secrets are tearing a family apart. Brandon and Amy have been married for 2 1/2 years and have three children. One year into their marriage, Brandon was caught having an affair with their teenage nanny. Was she the only one, or did he cheat with others? The couple's tumultuous relationship reached a breaking point when Amy, who said she feared for her life, obtained a restraining order against Brandon. What led him to file divorce papers?  Then, five months into the proceedings, their relationship reignited. Why did Amy let Brandon back into her life? Amy's parents and her ex-best friend, Heidi, say Amy's heading down the road to disaster. So why do they doubt Brandon's recent revelations? And, why does Brandon say Amy's ruining his reputation? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 24, 2008, 1:32 am CDT

12/26 The Nanny Affair, Part 1

Quote From: emt888

I point out one very important  thing, and you all run back to the "he still shouldn't have cheated.
I agree, he shouldn't have. But how can everyone assume that he is a petifile? You guys just want to blast him.

If it were here cheating, it would be no big deal.

Next, she doesn't need to hire a new nanny. She is just used to having lots of money and not wanting to raise her own kids. (well, all of the time) Some may see that as lazy.
Hmmm, My wife and I both work. we have 3 young children. 7, 2 & 2. We don't need a nanny.

How do we do it???

Sorry, could I just point out that it's Pedophile not petifile.

August 25, 2008, 10:20 pm CDT

You know them?! HaHa

Quote From: emt888

I think not. Does it say that the nanny was a child? At what age are you considered an adult in your state? In Oregon it is 18 years old. You are a typical hater... You haven't ever seen the show yet and you are forming your own conclusion. Stupid. If you ask me, you are "acting a fool".

I wouldn't even be here, but I happen to know both Brandon and Amy. What is your excuse?

Get a life.

Can't believe you admit to knowing those people!

First | Prev | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | Next Page | Last Page