Message Boards

Topic : 11/22 Saboteurs

Number of Replies: 988
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 07, 2007, 03:36:27 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 9/14/07) Do you know someone who smiles to your face, but schemes and maneuvers behind your back? Dr. Phil takes on saboteurs –-people who undermine others for their own personal gain. First up, Linda claims her daughter-in-law, Deanna, is a master manipulator. Linda says Deanna is so set on keeping her son and grandchildren away that she has allegedly bruised, scratched, pushed and verbally attacked her. Deanna says Linda is causing the vicious divide, and that it’s high time her mother-in-law stop playing the victim. Will the women ever stop pointing fingers at each other? Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 8, 2007, 12:54 am CDT

Saboteurs

Hmmm... the first half sounds like it's gonna be another case of MIL vs. DIL... Can't really form any opinions until I see the show and get the full story behind that one...

But the second one... Hon, I'm so sorry that you had to marry a woman who is so cold and cruel as to marry you and then start sleeping around because she's gotten tired of the relationship. She should have talked to you instead and tried to fix the problems. It's disgusting how cruel some people can be in a relationship... If she doesn't agree to marriage counciling and trying to keep your marriage together, then I say get out and find a woman who's willing to show you the love that you've been denied!! (This is just my initial reaction from reading the description of the show, and I'll see if my opinion changes once I watch it on Friday.)

Nightangel1282

September 8, 2007, 9:57 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor Phil Saboteurs. That take the cake. I have never heard of it at all. See you next week.

Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.--------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 8, 2007, 12:45 pm CDT

Raymond, get away from the cheater!

Raymond should distance himself from her cheater a wife.  With the number of men she's been with she could have some STD and Raymond should get himself tested.  He deserved better than the wife he has.

September 8, 2007, 4:10 pm CDT

Family Strife - Is it just MIL vs DIL?

In this case it sounds like the daughter in law is extremely selfish in how unfaithful she is to her husband.  Whether her mother in law pushed her to go that route could be a possibility.  It is a low blow - the unfaithfulness to the husband and the children.  She'd digging herself a deep hole for which she's losing the respect of all concerned.  Really lady how do you want your children to remember you?

September 8, 2007, 4:30 pm CDT

Saboteurs

Hey I know how that goes... My son's father (his first born before he got married)_is not allowed to see him because of his wife.. They have 3 more children younger then my son and they don't even know my son exist... She will not let the kids visit their grandparents nor any of their aunts and uncles. She will not tell them their older brother.. So my son's father does not get to see his family here in Michigan.. (they live in Florida now) . His wife has threaten to take the younger siblings and run with them if he so much as contacts his oldest son... She has destroyed many lives by being so vengeful and cruel....

September 8, 2007, 5:26 pm CDT

why not see the other side

Why not see Sherri's side.  He husband knows and does not object to her men.  She is happy with the arrangement and he must be, or else, why does he stay.  She has no illness, just lust. Since she is not "in love," with these men either, she just wants diversity. If he is happy sharing, fine. If he is not, leave. If he wants the same thing, she would have nothing to say. I personally think any time a man or woman cheats, the marriage is over, but some people live this way.  My morals are offended, but that is between these two people.

September 8, 2007, 5:56 pm CDT

09/14 Saboteurs

Raymond sounds like you have been putting up with this too long.  There are other women out there that would love to have a husband that is devoted to them.  Your wife does not have a sickness. Well maybe she does messing around with 15 different people is sick, but I am sure she is doing it for the pleasure.

You are allowing her to do this to you and if you continue to let her she will continue to do the same thing she has been doing to you for years. She might act like she loves you, but if she really loved you she would not hurt you like this.  You should just up and leave (if there are no children involved) and find yourself someone who will appreciate you for the person you are.

Get rid of her. She is sick to hurt you like she is. No one should do this to any human. She should have gotten out of the relationship before she thought of doing something stupid like this. And like one of the other viewers stated, I would be tested if I were you. Obviously she does not care about how you fell, so she surely is not going to care if you get some disease from her.

September 8, 2007, 6:56 pm CDT

Bumfuzzling indeed.

I think DrP should just throw the MIL and the DIL into a room and lock the door. Give em' about 2 hours and whoever walks out unassisted can have a week-end at a spa. Seriously, there will probably be no solving this one.I say this because when MILS and DILS have disagreements, nothing seems to ever be solved. But I think we can rest assured that DrP will give it his best shot. I wonder why the couple has come to the show? I read that the husband thinks his wife is a sex addict. It just sounds to me like she has lost all respect for herself and the institution of marriage. It's surprising to me that the husband has stayed with her. Instead of sabotaging her married by sleeping with a lot of men, why doesn't she just get a divorce?Maybe love really does conquer all.Can DrP cure a sex addict? I guess we'll find out.

September 8, 2007, 7:09 pm CDT

My parents are sabotuers

My mother and my father along with my stepmom decided to try to ruin my life and my family life.  They have tried to manipulate all of my children and actually got them to talk my oldest child into coming up with horrible accusations which I had to prove wrong and now my daughter says she just believed what they were telling her.  My stepmom has always been jealous of my father and my relationship and enjoys whenever we are fighting.  My mom and stepmom got together and both tried to ruin my life and they only went out to take 2 of my 4 children and I was 8 months pregnant with my 5th child.  I had to prove all 3 of them wrong by ending up talking to Child protective services, which dropped all charges after speaking to myself and my daughter.  My mom has admitted to all that she did, my stepmom has admitted to some, but is keeping very secretive and my father has not came clean and probably will never.  My dad and I do not speak.  I think that it is very disgusting what my own family did to myself and my children.

September 8, 2007, 7:54 pm CDT

09/14 Saboteurs

When she says "I don't Love You" and sleeps with 15 other men, get to a Medical Doctor and have a test done for AIDS and othe STD's, then stop making lame excuses for her, go see a lawyer, and send her on her way, she admits she's sabataging the marriage, so call her bluff.

The sad thing is, men and women are both guilty of this, I would bet that if she came crawling back with a sob story, he'd take her back.

I'm getting a bit tired of the in-law sagas, here's a switch, why not in-laws that actually LIKE each other ?  Well wait and see this one, I am grateful though that the reruns are finally over.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last