Message Boards

Topic : Difficulty Forming Friendships

Number of Replies: 345
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 09:19:42 am
Author : dataimport
Do you have difficulty making or finding friends? Meet others like you and share your story.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 26, 2006, 6:41 am CST

looking for some friends

to chat with about any thing i am 22 year old mother of three 4.5 , 2.5, and 2 months and live in the country this is the only contact i have to other people during the day except a great friend that lives in town we talk on the phone alot and all but am looking to add to my friend list and it looks like going on the computer is the easiest way with three kids and all this stuff to do. 

January 29, 2006, 10:37 am CST

Looking for an email friend

Hi, I live in the Netherlands and would like to mail with people who would like to share their thoughts on every day subjects.

January 31, 2006, 8:26 pm CST

Difficulty Forming Friendships

history is key to friendship. looks like a good place for those of us looking for friends to start builing one. i am not sure how to retreive your email addresses to be able to write you.  

i am 41 f and spend a lot of time alone. my BOYFRIEND?LIVE_IN  is always working or sleeping and i see my children on weekends. hope to fill some voids with my new computer... 

February 4, 2006, 5:53 pm CST

Looking for Friendship

I'm a 36 year old married mother of 2 children, I don't have any really good friends but I would really like some. I would like to meet people who would like to talk and give advice about lifes troubles, I have trouble opening up and I'm hoping that if I meet people with the same problemes it might be easyer.

February 6, 2006, 7:28 pm CST

Difficulty Forming Friendships

Quote From: buidel

Hi, I live in the Netherlands and would like to mail with people who would like to share their thoughts on every day subjects.
hi am also lookin for some friends to email im a mother of 1 with two stepkidsif youre interestedin being friends my email is jessicadrabble@slingshot.co.nz oh yeah my name is jessy

February 6, 2006, 7:31 pm CST

young mum

hi im lookin for friends to email as i dont find it easy to make friends as i am always busy with my kids and dont often get out if you are interested email me at  jessicadrabble@slingshot.co.nz

February 7, 2006, 11:15 am CST

It is always difficult...

Quote From: didi2003

I'm a 36 year old married mother of 2 children, I don't have any really good friends but I would really like some. I would like to meet people who would like to talk and give advice about lifes troubles, I have trouble opening up and I'm hoping that if I meet people with the same problemes it might be easyer.
I find it also difficult to open up and show your true self but am willing to try. Would like to email with people about their thought on different subjects. Drop me a line and maybe we can start from there. Buidel@hetnet.nl regards Skip

February 10, 2006, 7:01 pm CST

Negative Opinion of People

I don't have a lot of friends because I have a negative opinion of people.  I think most people are dishonest and selfish and there are just a few good-hearted people somewhere... hiding out of fear of being swallowed up by the heartless.  I would like to think of myself as a kind, giving person who would do anything to help another person as long as it was within my means.  But I feel like a person with this type of conviction only gets stepped on by society.  It's like being honorable and  "turning the other cheek" only gives those who lack honor a permanent victim.

February 12, 2006, 11:40 am CST

Also young mom

Quote From: jdrabble

hi im lookin for friends to email as i dont find it easy to make friends as i am always busy with my kids and dont often get out if you are interested email me at  jessicadrabble@slingshot.co.nz
     Hey, I'm also a young mom, 22, with one daughter, who is one next Sunday.  Feel free to drop me a line, kiwismommy@insightbb.com     Have a good one!

February 12, 2006, 11:42 am CST

Me too

Quote From: didi2003

Hi, I am also looking for someone to talk to.  It gets kind of boring while Kiwi is taking her naps.  And I can only study so much before I just want to rip the pages out of the school books!  I am 22, and from Kentucky.  I have a year old daughter, and am in my first semester of college (better late than never).  Feel free to send a letter if you want,  kiwismommy@insightbb.com

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last