Message Boards

Topic : 06/27 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 75
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, September 29, 2007, 09:31:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/05/07) Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most-talked-about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey's obsession with his wife, Jennifer. He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, get an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept.  Where are these guests now? Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 5, 2007, 3:04 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

I missed the first fifteen minutes. Can someone please tell me what happened with Jennifer (the female with the obsessive husband)?

Thanks!

October 5, 2007, 3:06 pm CDT

Parents of the the deaf/blind triplets are heroes!!!

Those parents deserve so many blessings and I hope they get everything they need for those beautiful children. I don't know where they get their strength from......but God bless them and bless the young lady that is helping them with the children! There are angels on earth! God bless!

October 5, 2007, 3:10 pm CDT

Back on track

You're back on track with what is important !!! Taking the spotlight off celebrities and their problems maybe just what they need!!! Loved today's show.

October 5, 2007, 3:44 pm CDT

Parents of the triplets

I am so happy that life is so much better for all of you.....You are all an inspiration to all of us parents and human beings...good luck to you!

and a big applause to you Dr Phil for your help in helping this family in need....

these are the kind of shows that are nice to watch ;-)

October 5, 2007, 4:00 pm CDT

John

Quote From: karenw

I was disappointed there wasn't an update on John, the extremely obese man who hated skinny people from the House of Hate. Did Dr. Phil make a difference in his life, did he choose to not participate any further? Still wondering.
It seemed to me that John was the only one absent from the trip the other house members went on. Kind of didn't surprise me. I think he seems like the type of person who would choose not to participate based on his behavior on the show last year.

October 5, 2007, 5:06 pm CDT

really wanted to know waht happen to

hi

I really wanted to know what happened to the young obese man in the house of hatred. I had big hopes for him.

Much better show...

October 5, 2007, 5:09 pm CDT

I am amazed by your support for the triplets

This community is phenomonal!  I am so impressed at the outpouring of support for the deaf/blind triplets. I hope that everyone who contributed will feel proud today with the knowledge that they made such a difference in the lives of a family.  I am practically speechless.  You all are such a wonderful example for us all.

October 5, 2007, 5:26 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

i glad that she got out of her an abused life and i am glad she did what she did to get out i know it was hard to for her kides i am glad she is doing welland her kides too

October 5, 2007, 6:18 pm CDT

missing

Quote From: ldhkah

It seemed to me that John was the only one absent from the trip the other house members went on. Kind of didn't surprise me. I think he seems like the type of person who would choose not to participate based on his behavior on the show last year.
I did not see the black lady either.  Did I miss her?

October 5, 2007, 6:21 pm CDT

angry girl

Dr. Phil mentioned a treatment center that had helped the girl with the anger problem.  It was located in Dallas.  Does anyone know the name of the center?  I would really like to talk to them about my daughter.  Thanks for any help

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last