Message Boards

Topic : 06/27 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 75
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, September 29, 2007, 09:31:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/05/07) Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most-talked-about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey's obsession with his wife, Jennifer. He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, get an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept.  Where are these guests now? Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 27, 2008, 3:12 pm CDT

A TRIPLET STORY

MY HEART GOES OUT  TO THE COUPLE WITH DEAF/BLIND TRIPLETS. ONE OF MINE IS DEAF. SHE JUST GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE WITH A 3.2 GPA. WHEN SHE WAS 4, SHE WAS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM 3 FRIDAYS IN ONE MONTH; SHE DRANK A CHILDPROOF BOTTLE OF GRAPE TYLENOL, SWALLOWED A NICKEL, AND PUSHED A BEAD UP HER NOSE.  SHE WAS OK AND 2 MONTHS LATER, I WAS IN NEW ORLEANS GOING TO X-RAY SCHOOL. THE BABYSITTER CALLED ME TO TELL ME KATY HAD CUT HER EYE. ALL OF THE AQUEOUS FLUID WAS COMING OUT OF HER EYE. ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL, SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE COULD JUMP FROM ONE ROOF TO THE NEXT BECAUSE THE HOUSES WERE SO CLOSE TOGETHER. I TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS NOT A CAT, SHE ONLY HAD 1 LIFE TO LIVE, NOT 9 LIVES. NOW THAT THEY ARE 22 YEARS OLD, MY SON TOLD ME THEY WOULD PUSH THE TRAMPOLINE CLOSE TO THE HOUSE AND GET UP ON THE ROOF, THEN JUMP ONTO THE TRAMPOLINE! I have been a single mom since the triplets were 18 months old. mY OLDEST DAUGHTER HELPED ME SO MUCH. SHE WAS THEIR LITTLE MOM. I think that Jesus has held my hand each day. I look at each situation as an adventure of life. GOD will never give us more than we can handle, BUT HE MAXES IT OUT SOMETIMES!!!

June 27, 2008, 5:09 pm CDT

Nice Brag-Fest Dr. Phil !!

I thought the show was going to be how the people were doing now, but it was just a a recap of the GREAT things you did for the people. I already saw you pat yourself on the back the first time I saw the show. Rather than a "follow-up" of the subjects the majority of the show was a Brag-fest about the great guy you are and a one or two sentence "follow-up"

You also managed to get in a plug for your wife.

I do appreciate and realize the kindness you show others but "follow-ups" like this are nauseating.

June 27, 2008, 10:16 pm CDT

Stay away, Jennifer/

That man's about as weird as they come, and I know because I was married to another weird guy.  But at least my ex never cut himself pretending to have a vasectomy.

:) Andiepie17

June 28, 2008, 9:26 am CDT

winning stars in your crown

Quote From: hpmx590

Doctor Follow Phil Ups. Where did I see this before? Maybe this year on Doctor House Phil. Or Doctor No--

w Phil Show on Doctor Phil Show. See you next week. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------

I would like Dr.Phil to know how much I appreciate him and all the work he does for people without the hope that some of us already know.  I work in a very closely related field but on a lower budget.  I know the feeling of letting a child in a poverty area go into a store and buy a toy or book that makes them happy.  My clients are mostly children that are neglected, abused or just forgotten.  Its also a wonderful feeling to be able to pay an adult's electric bill ocassionally when they are doing all they can to make ends meet.  I would like to do more as you are doing, and some day I hope to be that person.  Basically, I just wanted to let you know I think what you and I do has to be the most rewarding thing a person could do.  thanks again.  Lexie

June 29, 2008, 9:00 pm CDT

Wishful Thinking

Quote From: evie_dee

I really hope that jennifer got the divorce from Jeffery and moved far, far away from Jeffry. Jennifer, I am praying for you. I pray that you and your children are now safe from this man. I pray that you are doing better, and have a new outlook on life. There are men out there that don't treat women the way that your husband did. You deserve a lot better. :)

I would also very much  wish that Jeffery would stay away from Jennifer and the kids and they could all get on with a normal life .

I have had personal experience with these type of guys and much worse.

You survive and manage and get better at picking them (Jeffery types of  people)  before it becomes too serious and life threatening.

These are my observations and the best of luck and wishes to you all.

I can’t see  Jennifer and the kids being free of Jeffery for a number of reasons.

1/Parenting issues. They have to continue to co-parent unfortunately ,shrinks and the law says a bad influence is better than a missing one. i.e. He gets to make decisions on the children’s lives and Jennifer must discuss with him issues. I went along with this theory and now have lost my son completely forever.

2/ Jennifer herself. Because of Jennifer’s past conditioning ( I bet it didn’t start with only Jeffery) she possibly will always be able to be manipulated by Jeffery and those like him in some form at some level.

3/ Jeffery’s revenge.Quitely behind the scenes or overtly. Being the controlling person he is Jeffery is going to try to make all aspects of Jennifer’s life difficult until and even maybe after the children have their own lives he won’t ever stop. That is just the nature of this sort of person,

HE WILL PRETEND TO BE NORMAL!

4/ The kids themselves. The kids as they grow up don’t see the monster he is, half their luck. Because of the kids attitudes and Jefferies pretending to be normal, she may decide to pretend that Jeffrey is ok now and for the kids sake let him be involved in her personal life i.e. joint birthday parties at her home. I only hope the dont take over Jefferies controlling role in the household

The only hope for Jennifer is that eventually Jeffery will find another unfortunate sad woman to attach himself to and then he will lessen his attention to Jennifer. Don’t try to rescue this other woman you can’t anyway. Learn to look after yourself as an alcoholic must and learn to recognise these guys.

Just  remember whatever doesn’t kill you.......literally ha ha

All I can say to Jennifer and others like her is ......

Don’t ever let your guard down !!!!

These Leopards DONT CHANGE THEIR SPOTS EVER  no matter how much counselling they have!

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next Page | Last Page