Message Boards

Topic : 10/04 Britney Breaking News

Number of Replies: 274
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, October 02, 2007, 12:32:04 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Since Britney Spears and Kevin Federline split, the pop star's troubles have played out in the tabloids -- photographs at Hollywood hotspots with Paris Hilton, partying without panties, impulsively shaving her head, raging at a car with an umbrella, and spending a month in rehab.  Last month, the judge ordered the pop star to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week as part of her ongoing custody battle with Federline.  Then what was supposed to be a comeback MTV Video Music Awards performance made Britney the butt of endless jokes, and the following week, her management firm dropped her and her divorce attorney resigned.  And on Monday, Britney hit rock bottom when she was ordered to temporarily relinquish physical custody of her children to Federline by a judge who had cited a troubling lifestyle fueled by drugs and alcohol.  Could Britney be at risk for suicide?  Plus, Dr. Phil will share insight into the Britney story from the inside. And, Spears’ former bodyguard who says he spoke out to protect her children, will tell Dr. Phil what led him to go public. If it's happening now, Dr. Phil is going to talk about it now! Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 31, 2008, 1:46 am CST

I'm from Holland, so iff she wants to escape from all the mess, she can live with me, i'll help her, i know that thats not going to happen, but she's always welcome!
I also wonder why they don't say anything bad about Kevin Federline? You always hear about Britney, but never anything about Kevin Federline, her mom, her dad, or anybody in her family, all i read is Britney this, Britney that, but i have read little about Kevin.
The way i look at it, is that the media doesn't want that Britney gets her kids back, or that she lives.
And what i also think, is that everyone, including the judge and people like that, are also looking in what the media has to say about her, and that's not fair in my opnion.

I hope somebody will get her the help she needs, this is taking so long, and nobody seems to really help her.
Iff something happens to her, the world will loose a great singer, a great person, and iff that happens i think that there must be new laws to protect stars more from these things, the media can be your friend, but also be you enemy!

January 31, 2008, 4:11 am CST

This is what i read today on a news site

On a news site (in Holland) i saw that a psychiatrist finally had Britney forced in to a hospital,  but what i also read that the family of Britney doesn't agree with the forced treatment!!!!!!
Now i'm even more confused, her OWN FAMILY doesn't want her to get better? Or there just crazy themselves?!
What i also read is that the psychiatrist can go to the courthouse to get her to forced treatment, iff she refuses all the help, and then they can comit her to stay for 14 days, and get her on forced medication, i just can't believe that the family doesn't work with the psychiatrist, there daughter, sister, familymember can be safed maybe, but there against it!!

April 28, 2008, 9:39 am CDT

Hey Dhr Phil

Dear Dhr Phil,

I'm from the Netherlands and today I saw your show about Britney. I found it quite shocking if I may say so.

I've been following Brit since I was 14/15 years old (now I'm 23), and she has always been kinda off a rollmodel.

Seeing her like this, makes me really sad. But it is also reallity. I think your doing good wanting to help her, but don't you agree it's better without the camera's. Trough the years the media has putt her down so many times, why would you want to do that to? I'm sure it's not your intention, but that's how it comes off on tv. Talking to people who can only talk bad about her, like her bodyguard and many others.

Now i know that she isn't the perfect angel, she proved that one to many times. But she deserves so much better, than people talking all that slack about her. I think you started off wrong with the help you wanting to offer her. Because, why would she want to talk and accept help from somebody who is spreading world wide bad news?!

Again, I do think Dhr Phill you dont have bad intentions, but the only thing i know. I wouldn't want help from someone talking like that about me ALL OVER THE GLOBE. Off all people I tought you would know that.

I hope Britney gets better soon. For her, and her to beautifull boy's. All I want is to see her beeing happy, cause all she is, is a desperate girl seeking love.

Much love,

Carol From Holland

May 21, 2008, 5:14 pm CDT

Britney

I know this is an old topic and Britney doesn't want help. 

I read on today's AOL that Britney is at Mel Gibson's private beach in South America.

Dr. Phil, tell me why they don't give Britney privacy?  I posted not too long ago on your site (somewhere) Britney needs to go somewhere no one ever heard of her.  Paparazzi seems to keep snapping away cause they want the cash for the pictures."  Why?  It seems like she is trying to get away and have quiet time.  I don't think there is a place for Britney to get away and refocus.  LOL, even my suggestion Britney going to say a celebrity's private island.  Then I read my 2nd paragraph again in this message, Britney couldn't even go to Mel Gibson's private beach.

Anyway, I know you tried to help her not for a story... out of concern.  Maybe when things quiet down LOL and if YOU buy an island (just kidding), she will maybe have a metamorphasis... you want to help and she'll talk to you.  I don't want the story.  I don't want to know what the conclusion is.  I just wish Britney will get the help and guidance she needs.

...then I think what or who will be the papparazzi's next victim?

Respectfully, Pearl

First | Prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next Page | Last Page