Message Boards

Topic : 06/20 Frankie and Gwen

Number of Replies: 129
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 05, 2007, 11:16:21 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/08/07) Going through a divorce is tough enough, but imagine going through a second divorce with the same person. Meet Frankie and Gwen, a couple whose roller coaster relationship involves twists and turns like you’ve never seen! While dating, Gwen got pregnant, so the couple decided to get married. After less than two years of marriage, they filed for divorce. When Gwen discovered she was pregnant again, they reconciled and stopped the divorce. After Frankie did a secret DNA test and discovered their first child wasn’t his, he filed for divorce a second time. Although this divorce was finalized, Gwen says she wants to remarry Frankie because, despite all the drama, she still loves him and wants to remain a family. Frankie says there is no way he’s going to marry Gwen just to pay for a third divorce. So why is this couple still living together and calling each other husband and wife? Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 24, 2008, 5:38 pm CDT

eiyiyiyiyiiii..........

holy d-y-s-f-u-n-c-t-i-o-n!!!

I had to fast fwd through half the "stupid" bickering...it was giving me a headache!

June 24, 2008, 5:50 pm CDT

06/20 Frankie and Gwen

I'm amazed that some here are actually "taking sides" between these two people.
I hear some women advising Gwen to leave Frankie-- as if she is a victim and he the only problem. That's unfair.
Listen, there is no one who is "right" here, or anyone who is a "victim" in this ridiculous game they play! Except the KIDS!!! Frankie has every right to be heartbroken over what this gal did to him and he seems to have no idea how to get her to understand, acknowledge, and be remorseful (which I saw none of!) for that MAJOR hurt, so he lashes out as an "intimidater" by demeaning her. He probably feels it is his only way to avenge himself. He's TOTALLY wrong for his actions. But she is no innocent little sweet girl like some of you are making her out to be--she's a CHEATER, a liar, and a manipulator and is afraid of being alone. I feel so badly for their 3 kids. They need to introduce a little thing called "BIRTH CONTROL" into both their lives and STOP REPRODUCING before more lives are ruined! I hope--for Aiden's sake, they don't tell him he has a different father--until he is much older--how CRUSHED he will be and what a burden to live with especially if his bio doesn't respond positively! UGH--the thought just makes me cringe!
I'm disappointed that Dr Phil didn't talk to them more about the kids and how what they are doing can really adversely affect the children's lives. Makes me sad for them.

June 26, 2008, 6:11 pm CDT

Where R They Now?

Dear Frankie and Gwen,

or anyone else who might know,

Where are you two now in your relationship?  Was there any follow-up for you?  Still together?

June 27, 2008, 10:22 pm CDT

Frankie was right

Frankie has EVERY right to feel uneasy about Gwen in every way.  She comes off as a woman who is calculating and manipulative.  I would not be surprised that she manipulated Frankie from the start.  This is a woman who manipulated him into thinking that a child is his when it really belongs to ANOTHER MAN!  Phil, get with the program.  What if you said to Robin, "Good Night mother of 4", and her response was, "Good Night father of ONE".  How would that make YOU feel?  Frankie should listen to his gut  and RUN dont walk,  RUN away from this woman.  If she cant be honest with Frankie concerning activites in the bedroom,  she has proven (at least to me) that she can not be trusted in general and Frankie shouldn't trust her in particular!

June 28, 2008, 10:23 am CDT

06/20 Frankie and Gwen

Quote From: choirman

Dear Frankie and Gwen,

or anyone else who might know,

Where are you two now in your relationship?  Was there any follow-up for you?  Still together?

I think Frankie posted a message earlier this month saying they are not together, but are working on having a friendship.

October 14, 2008, 12:33 am CDT

What has colour to do with it?

Quote From: fayvera1

Well, I just enjoyed seeing Gwen get exactly the treatment she deserves for all her lies and cheating ways.  She started it, and it looks like he's going to finish.  I thought it was hilarious watching her assume that she had an ounce of decency going for herself.  She's the pits.  I hope Frankie moves on to someone decent - any color,  I don't care.
Who said anything about colour? Some people are so hung up about colour, the real issues are ignored. This man is abusive, self absorbed, condescending and totally ignorant. Add to that the fact that anyone that calls another human being stupid has insecurity issues regarding their own intelligence level.
It's no wonder she was looking elsewhere for comfort, although I do not condone her behaviour, she should leave as a leopard never changes its spots.

October 14, 2008, 12:39 am CDT

PoorPoor you!!

Quote From: ramair

Sounds like you're no longer together. I think that's a good idea. Be apart while you get your issues worked out. 

October 14, 2008, 12:45 am CDT

here we go again!!

Quote From: manofgoods

But still, race shouldn't matter who you love. I love the person who they are, regardless of the color of my skin. Any kind of woman can be prettier & smarter, no matter what they are. I never said that I was too good for anyone.

October 14, 2008, 12:48 am CDT

06/20 Frankie and Gwen

Quote From: monhol

i  have been reading the messages posted here and some are sick. where did it  from that black men kill their wives when they leave them?? please do not say oj. i watch forensic files and other reality shows like that and from what i see it is mainly white men killing wives, children, and parents. actually look back on history a most of the crimes in america were perpertrated by white people.especially murders.america was built on violence against other races and racism.even some of these foreignors have the nerve to come to america with hate for blacks. why is that?? some of them have never seen a black person in person until coming to the united states. so whom may i ask has spread this poison?? black people have enough problems to deal with among ourselves. we do not need other people chiming in.why has this become racial?? i am so sick and tired of people who like to generalize everything. serial killers as the FBI will tell ya are maily white men. look it up and this is not a genralization people. go back in the history books and see what went down. every race has done bad things. but do not even go there about black men.this couple should not be together point blank. they both sleep with other people. he is abusive toward her and she probably to him because cheating is abuse. it sounds to me that she wants to be married so bad. by any means. she has probably been raised that a woman should have a husband because that validates you as a person. being mrs. so and so is a big deal. any man for marriage is better than no man. if they were happy i would say go for it and be happy for them. but they are too damn selfish and childish. this is what teenagers do. they are both wrong as 2 left shoes.
perhaps you should watch 48 hours

First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next Page | Last Page