Message Boards

Topic : 06/06 Suing for Love

Number of Replies: 693
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 12, 2007, 02:56:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/19/07) Have you ever been so devastated after a breakup that you wanted someone to literally pay for your broken heart? When Bonnie and her ex, Charles, broke up, she says he went to an unexpected low. He wrote and distributed The Bonnie Chronicles -- a diary that she says is all vicious lies. He claims she has AIDS, seasonal bipolar disorder and is promiscuous. She took him to court and won a monetary settlement, but he maintains that the book is truthful and says he's not paying her a dime! Bonnie says she's ready to move on, but is she really done with Charles? Then, Dawn unknowingly had an affair with a married man and was sued for her crime of passion. You won't believe who sued her, and what she has to pay. And, DrPhil.com viewers weigh in with their thoughts about suing over a lost love. Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 3, 2008, 11:46 am CDT

Medicaid is no good

Quote From: grandmashari

an anerusim is a bulge in the blood vessel in this case of the brain.  With that the danger is when it bursts, bleeding out into the brain.  I am not a doctor but if you have a sever head pain and it doesn't last that long, I wouldn't think it would be something that doesn't go away like an anerusim.  Head aches can come from anything from allergies and migranes to bad teeth or grinding your teeth.  If it is on the back of your head, where your neck and head meet, It could be stress.  Migranes won't go away that fast and you get really sick with them.  My sister in law gets migranes, she can't do anything but lay in bed and rest when they happen.  My husband's aunt died of a brain anerusim years ago.  I don't remember any one saying she had trouble with headaches first.

If it makes you feel better, get it checked out.  Medicaid will help out of you don't make much money and it turns out to be something serious, I think, but not sure.  County hospitals have funding from the county to help with those who can't pay their bill.  You have to ask about it, they don't offer the service.  Good luck.

Do you think that the test could be based on my income? Not really sure why, but I do not qualify for medicaid or medicare.

July 4, 2008, 12:26 am CDT

06/06 Suing for Love

Quote From: seenfff

Do you think that the test could be based on my income? Not really sure why, but I do not qualify for medicaid or medicare.
If you don't qualify for medicaid, check with the hospital and find out what fundings they have for the test.  Unless you are older and don't own much for assets, don't make much money or if you single pregnant woman or a child of a single mother, you probably don't qualify for medicare.  Hospitals will give you a break on bills if you don't earn much and have no insurance... if you do have insurance they are sure to make up for the difference and charge you more, or it seems to me that way.

August 30, 2009, 3:01 pm CDT

Suing for Love

Quote From: beckyleigh

Go for it.  Sue them for all you can get.  I think that when a partner cheats on you that they should be sued for all you can get.  It is a form of revenge but can sure help to heal the pain.  I have been there before and I know that you have to expose them, and then go for the wallet. 

Your partner or former partner I believe has an obligation to tell the third party of their marital status. If the thrid party is willing to take a chance at being sued then so be it. If they lied to the third party regarding their marital status then the partner should take full responsibility of their actions. 

First | Prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | Next Page | Last Page