Message Boards

Topic : 10/17 Sexual Predators?

Number of Replies: 373
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 03:42:12 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You've read the headlines, now watch the story about a crime so heinous some would rather see the suspect dead than in jail. The manhunt for the nation's most wanted alleged pedophile ended last night as fugitive Chester Stiles, accused in the videotaped molestation of a three-year-old girl, was arrested outside Las Vegas. Stiles had been wanted since October 5 on warrants issued for 21 felony charges in connection with acts seen on the videotape. Could you spot a child predator? Is your family at risk? Be there when Dr. Phil tells you the warning signs to watch for -- you'll be shocked! Plus, the reported victim's mother breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil. Then, hear what Stiles' ex-girlfriend's son has to say, and what the victim remembers about the attack. If it's happening now, Dr. Phil is going to deal with it now! Don't miss this breaking news Dr. Phil Now. Join the discussion.

To find registered sex offenders in your area, visit familywatchdog.us.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 17, 2007, 5:31 am CDT

Experience?!

From my own experience with myself and my daughter. You cannot trust anyone these days! Every time I was violated as a child it was someone close to the family, or a family member. It took me years to trust any man or woman, and when I let my guard down...BANG.....A trusted man did it to my daughter.

Now unfortunatly I have to tell my kids not to trust ANYONE. I find it unfair that innocent chidren must be brought up to be afraid!!

It takes a sick indavidual to harm a child in any way. They steal away their innocence, their purity, and cause them to have all kinds of personal problems later in life. I think pedophiles should be punished quikly and harshly. This horrible man you are speaking of should not be alowed to live in the general population. Once a pedophile...Always a pedophile. They should all be punished to the extreme.

October 17, 2007, 5:32 am CDT

10/17 Sexual Predators?

Quote From: gramieph

This person is less than a beast.  when are they lawyers and judges and law makers ever going to hang these people high?  I can not think of a worse offense perpatrated on any human being, no matter how old they are.  These kinds can not and never have been rehabilated and let loose in our world ever!!!!!

I personally feel we should buy an island in the middle of the pacific ocean, put all these types there and give them 30 days of food, no boats, no nothing and tell them good luck.  At lease we would never have to worry about who they would hurt next.  Cruel and inhumane--not on your life compared to what they have done to innocent people.

I think an even better idea would be to fly over the middle of the Pacific Ocean, give these pieces of pond scum a parachute, push them out of the plane and tell them if they can "swim" to dry land they can live.

What goes on in the mind of such scum to think that they are doing something so special that they not only do these terrible things to defenseless children in the first place, but then have to brag about it to others that they video it and put on the internet for the world to see.

I am really glad that this scumbag was finally caught and the best punishment is not death but a very long life in a prison where everyone knows what he did.  His punishment will be worse than he could ever imagine.  Maybe someone can video what happens to him and he can see it over and over again, and if it's put on the internet, the rest of the world can enjoy it, too.

October 17, 2007, 5:33 am CDT

Sexual Predators

I have recently been made aware of a situation close to home.  I have just found out that my 13 year old niece has been for some time,  molested by a 19 year old girl.  Parents please be aware that in fact,  this does not only happen with male predators.  Girls,  woman also prey on young children.  This whole involvement with children makes me sick to my stomach,  knowing that I have four children of my own.  Hoping and praying everyday,  that nothing would ever happen to them.  My heart goes out to the child and parents of this horendous sick attacker.

October 17, 2007, 5:35 am CDT

To degraded

Quote From: vgerheim

How do people become so degraded? Why do men prey on children? How to weed this out of our society?
I think the only way to deal with this kind of person is to make their scetencing much much harsher, and to make life more difficult for them when they get out. ie: constant supervision, not alowed to live wthin  certain disance from schools, playgrounds, public places 

October 17, 2007, 5:39 am CDT

Sexual Predators

I am all for rehabilitation, but not for sexual predators. We should not consider these low-life beings  for any type of rehab. I am usually not for the death penalty, but i am when it comes to this kind of crime. They take so much from innocent children and ruin there lives forever. We need a place to put these pieces of scum and let them live and die outside of the real world. They should be tatooed as sex offenders right across thier face, for all to see. I dont know how anyone can interview a known predator without wantin gto reach across and rip his face (among other things) off.I wouldnt give them the pleasure of being in the limelight to tell their story. Did you do it? is all that needs to be asked. Then throw him away.

October 17, 2007, 5:39 am CDT

Sexual Predators..........

Quote From: gramieph

This person is less than a beast.  when are they lawyers and judges and law makers ever going to hang these people high?  I can not think of a worse offense perpatrated on any human being, no matter how old they are.  These kinds can not and never have been rehabilated and let loose in our world ever!!!!!

I personally feel we should buy an island in the middle of the pacific ocean, put all these types there and give them 30 days of food, no boats, no nothing and tell them good luck.  At lease we would never have to worry about who they would hurt next.  Cruel and inhumane--not on your life compared to what they have done to innocent people.

So the saga begins...........My sister went out with a guy who IS a sexual predator at first she had no idea....She has to little girls and I myself have a daughter.  Well, later in their relationship my siser apparently found out who he was by the sex offender website the state has and decided to keep going out with him she just figured he was no harm.........WHAT.........Then at the time years ago he had sexually molested his daughter at the time she was 4 years old until she was 15 years old..........SICK....GROSS.........DISCUSTING...........TERRIABLE..........OK,So now my sister breaks up with him but doesn't say why she broke up with him.  Next thing you know my sister is on the computer and finds an e-mail from him to my MOM.......What the hell is going on?????  Now mind you he is not suppost to use the computer but only for work.  Well, my sister confronted my Mom and ........WHAT THE ????? My Mom was now going out with him......Did somebody miss something here........Cheating on my Dad with a sex offender and My Mom says he found God.  Yeah, not quiet if you ask my opinoin.  So, now he was fired from work for some totally different reason........BUT........when someone from his work was cleaning out his office they found bad gross pictures of little kids and the work destroyed them instead of giving them to the police....So now the police have absolutley NOTHING to go on. My Mom is still with him and says she is very happy........Well be happy then......There is no way she is seeing her grandchildren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

October 17, 2007, 5:41 am CDT

Always protect yourself

Just to let everyone know if you are single and start to date someone please before it gets to serious have a back round check done.  I have experience in this, I was married to a pedophile. He finally told me after I had the ring on my finger. And seemed sincere that he was innocent. It was only after being married to him, that I found out he had given the girl that he had been convicted of raping an engagement ring worth $2000. This was a 12 year old child and he told her that he was going to marry her.  I now am divorced from him, he was very abusive. I have become very careful with anyone I get involved with. My life has changed completely. I  have a paralegal degree and am taking political science and pre-law classes at a college near my home.  I am looking for a job to help those who have been abused in anyway.

October 17, 2007, 5:43 am CDT

Waste

I feel anger that we have such a waste in our society.  We do not need to spend our time and money on a person (animal) by giving him a trial.  His guilt is on video he should have to suffer.  We waste a lot of time and money on death row feeding and housing inmates.  We need to get back to the basics, public hangings, stonings, etc... if strong examples are set we might be able to save our society.  I have a super strong hate for law breakers.  Get rid of them. If we did this more often jail might not be so appealing to have repeat offenders.  One strike you out needs to be law. 

October 17, 2007, 5:46 am CDT

Save our children..

Let me at him.. I'd make him wish he was three again. What the heck happens to these people to make them so sick? Is it genetic? If so, we need a DNA test to weed them out of society. Scary thoughts...

October 17, 2007, 5:54 am CDT

when do you not feel sad anymore?

MY SON IS 7 NOW. WHEN HE WAS ALMOST 4 HE WAS RAPED BY MY DAUGHTERS BOYFRIENDS BROTHER.THE PERP. WAS 18.A YEAR AFTER THE RAPE HER BOYFRIEND KILLED HIMSELF. THE PERP. DID 3 YRS IN PRISON HE WAS RELEASED THIS PAST APRIL (2007)THE COP WHO TOOK THE REPORT WAS FRIENDS WITH ALL OF US INVOLVED. HE COMMITTED SUICIDE 3 MONTHS AFTER THE RAPE. WE HAD ALL THE MEDICAL PROOF A SIGNED CONFESSION BUT NO WITNESS MY SON STILL HAD A 3 INCH TEAR IN HUS RECTUM 2 DAYS AFTER THE RAPE. BUT THAT DIDNT MATTER BECAUSE HE WAS NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE TO SPEAK BECAUSE OF HIS AGE. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR THE CHILDREN .HES DOING GREAT AFTER MANY COUNSELING SESSIONS BUT MY GRIEF IS SO OVERWELMING THERE ARE DAYS I WANT TO GIVE UP.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last