Message Boards

Topic : 10/17 Sexual Predators?

Number of Replies: 373
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 03:42:12 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You've read the headlines, now watch the story about a crime so heinous some would rather see the suspect dead than in jail. The manhunt for the nation's most wanted alleged pedophile ended last night as fugitive Chester Stiles, accused in the videotaped molestation of a three-year-old girl, was arrested outside Las Vegas. Stiles had been wanted since October 5 on warrants issued for 21 felony charges in connection with acts seen on the videotape. Could you spot a child predator? Is your family at risk? Be there when Dr. Phil tells you the warning signs to watch for -- you'll be shocked! Plus, the reported victim's mother breaks her silence in an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil. Then, hear what Stiles' ex-girlfriend's son has to say, and what the victim remembers about the attack. If it's happening now, Dr. Phil is going to deal with it now! Don't miss this breaking news Dr. Phil Now. Join the discussion.

To find registered sex offenders in your area, visit familywatchdog.us.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 17, 2007, 5:56 am CDT

Sexual Predators

My grandchildren were molested sexually when she was 2 and he was 4, by their "other" grandfather, on their father's side.  He served the minimum of time and is now free to molest again.  These children are now of legal age now and even with all the counseling given by the courts, are scarred for life.  Our family was not able financially to obtain further counseling and I am not totally convinced it would have helped.

I realize the jails are over-flowing and I have no solution but I do not feel they should be able to breath the same air as everyone else.

A local judge told me that the sexual predators of children were NOT sick and that only a 22 in their forehead was a "sure cure".

October 17, 2007, 5:57 am CDT

The ones you hear about- free pass for juveniles

This guy is just one you hear about.

If you are a juvenile offender you have a free pass to abuse as many children as you want until you are on your third strike as an adult!  Think I'm kidding? Our family has lived it. Our little sex offender raped my daughter when she was 3, it was the first time he was caught. Since than he has had other charges, with similar consequences .. slap on the wrist and "counseling".

Give me a break!

Where do these adult offenders come from and how come they think they can get away with such horrible crimes against children? It is our legal system that lets them off time after time, letting them work up to be the criminals that finally flash across our tv screens. In the meantime innocent lives are tramatically affected FOREVER.

Why don't we hear about the juvenile offenders? Because the law protects them. I could be sued by the district attorney for telling someone about the case, the juvenile offender's right to privacy must be protected. There is the true crime!!!!

October 17, 2007, 6:08 am CDT

sexual prediators

I personally think these people that rape, kill innocent children or anybody else for that matter should be put to death within a month.  We try these people and then let them live in the prison system for 20 or so years with all the finer things in life that some people do not get to have on the outside. 

Some people think of how cruel and inhuman  we are, not thinking of what the innocent victims went through.  I personally would not have any trouble with hanging them on the court house steps and maybe this would put a stop to this behavior.

We need to get tougher on all the criminals.  I say if you don't grow your food, you starve, if you don't make your clothes, you go naked.  Stop all this treating criminals with kid gloves and make them suffer like their victims suffered at their hand.

Well, enough, I get really mad when the lawyers try to put them in a better light.  The lawyers need to go to prison with them as far as I am concerned.

October 17, 2007, 6:08 am CDT

A family member

In my family, a family member did this very same thing to another 3 yr old family member (his daughter).  He got away with it and is living the life of Riley today.  It happened and for years after, but somehow he wormed his way out of it and even cares for his grandchildren. I don't like being in his company, but he is still loved by his family even though they all know what he did.  As far as I know, he has not had any rehabilitation and lives a wonderful life.  His daughter has somehow forgiven him and life goes on as usual.  Wonder if he harmed other children.  I never heard of this until many years after it happened and I was told by another family member.  God only knows what that man got away with in his lifetime.  Did he do this to others too?  Who knows?

October 17, 2007, 6:14 am CDT

preventive maintenance

To ensure this organism would never have the opportunity to repeat offend he should have his penis clamped in a vise in an unwanted building. Give him a knife then lock the doors and boardup all the windows and set the building on fire. He would never do it again and it wouldn't cost anything to dispose of his despicable remains. I know there was a joke simular to this but I am positive it wouldn't only ensure that he wouldn't do it again but would also be a super way to discourage would be offenders. Carl 

October 17, 2007, 6:14 am CDT

10/17 Sexual Predators?

Quote From: gramieph

This person is less than a beast.  when are they lawyers and judges and law makers ever going to hang these people high?  I can not think of a worse offense perpatrated on any human being, no matter how old they are.  These kinds can not and never have been rehabilated and let loose in our world ever!!!!!

I personally feel we should buy an island in the middle of the pacific ocean, put all these types there and give them 30 days of food, no boats, no nothing and tell them good luck.  At lease we would never have to worry about who they would hurt next.  Cruel and inhumane--not on your life compared to what they have done to innocent people.

I can't believe that people like this still slip through our justice system!!  Actually I can, as some here in my home town have done just that!!  I think they all should be sent to an island far far away without anything but the clothes on their back!!!  That would probably be too good for them!!!  When is society ever going to wake up and see what these scumbags are doing to are children and start doing something about it before we have more adults like me who can't love the way they need to!!  We have them here at my job and still no one but me can see it or the others just don't care!!!  "Hide it and then you don't have to deal with it."  I think that is everyones motto anymore!!  Thank God Dr Phil puts them out there where they need to be in the spotlight so everyone will maybe wake up someday and start really doing something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 17, 2007, 6:16 am CDT

Hang Him

I say HANG HIS SORRY A from the nearest highest tree he has no rights not a damn one!!!!! , but I am sure some bleeding heart liberal will come to his defense!  What this critter did is unacceptable and un defendable!

October 17, 2007, 6:17 am CDT

Wired Wrong?

Before having children I thought people like this had to have some pretty bad internal wiring in their brain, but did not think any further than that. 

Since having children, I look at my little girl after hearing stories like this and the thought of someone ever hurting her, the confusion that she would have of not being safe with mom and dad brings tears to my eyes for those little ones.  How is taking frustration or sexual dominance (or whatever reasoning) out on a helpless child going to solve anything.

I just can't understand how an adult can take such a little body and not feel any guilt or remorse when they must be so scared and hurt.  I would be fit to be tied if anyone touched my child. 

Is this something that is set in their brain before they get to this point or is this something that has to do with a child's upbringing in the home?

If this is the same possible reasoning of behavior like in the case of the shootings in schools, bullying etc we as parents have to take the parenting role more seriously.  It isn't just about having the children, that is the easy part.  I've realized it is in being involved with our children from an early age and making them feel and know that they are the number one priority in our life. 

We create their environment, we set the standards as to how we treat others and ourselves.  We set the mold of how their are as adults.  How to deal with problems or emotions they may have etc

If this isn't the case then how do we recognize someone like this in the early stages as to get them help?  There has to be some sort of signs that someone may not be right.  I find it hard to believe an adult just decides one day to do this. 

I honestly did not hear the whole story but regardless my heart and prayers go out to this innocent child.

October 17, 2007, 6:19 am CDT

silent epidemic?

When I consider the statistics, that 1 in 4 girls  are  sexually abused by the time they reach 15 (and that 's the reported cases), I wonder if we may have a kind of epidemic on our hands.  That is a LOT of girls when you stop and think about it.  Now consider how many men that implicates.  I know many sex offenders are repeat offenders that prey on many children, but still, that's a LOT of men.  Consider the global numbers!  I think it's time we start asking some hard questions.  If that many men had the "hooba jooba" disease, it would be all over the news and considered a growing epidemic.  How come sexual predation is not?  Is it because it involves men from all walks of life?  Judges, Lawyers, Doctors, Politicians, and Religious leaders, etc....the list could go on and on.  As of yet, pedophilia has a very high rate of recidivism (that means they'll probably do it again).  That also means we have no successful way of treating these men.  Would we be so complacent if that many men were dying from a disease?  Our elected leaders may want to consider sending more funds to research programs aimed at finding out what makes these guys tick.  Then maybe at some point in the future, sexual abuse of children will be just a nightmarish memory from the past.  Peace,  Krista

October 17, 2007, 6:21 am CDT

...In a body bag

This animal should never have been brought back alive. A dog is aggravated by a child and attacks the child. What's the first thing that is done? The dog is shot.

It is a pity that the tax payers will have to pay for the room, board and defense for this perverted piece of scum.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last