Message Boards

Topic : 10/22 Exes at War

Number of Replies: 443
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:41:49 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Dr. Phil checks back in with some memorable guests. Last time, Keri accused her ex-husband, Ken’s, fiancée of being a mean, evil step-monster to her three kids. Keri says she took three Xanax before the show to combat her nervousness, and as a result, she was too overwhelmed to get her point across. She says she was portrayed as a bitter, jealous ex-wife, and she was so angry, you won't believe what she did when she got home! Now, seven months have passed, and the parties return to set the record straight! Why is Keri still upset with Ken? Ken and his new wife, Cari, say they just want some peace for the sake of the kids. So why has Ken called the police on Keri five times? Is Ken hiding money? Plus, find out what Ken says he found on their son’s cell phone that scared the heck out of him. The drama continues as Dr. Phil tries to resolve this war of the exes once and for all. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 24, 2007, 10:28 pm CST

I THINK YOU ARE READING MORE INTO THIS

Quote From: ppppppp

How is your story the same?  This guys wife left him.  Court papers say he is up to date with support.  He

wants to spend time with his kids so much, he has police enforce the order.

This ex-wife is bitter(hell hath no fury)and she is full of it.

Is she a nurse with a job or is she on welfare?

On and on about the new wifes ring, house, cars.

You are better than her, don't empathize just because you both are divorced.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED.

I DON'T EMPATHIZE WITH BULLY'S

AND

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO, YOU PURCHASE THE LITTLE EXTRAS THAT YOUR SUPPORT DOES NOT COVER....THAT'S WHAT MY STEP CHILDREN REMEMBER     THE LITTLE  THINGS.

CURRENTLY, MY SITUATION IS EQUAL TO THAT OF THE DAD'S.  HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN ON THE OTHER SIDE AND I WOULD RATHER SEE MY CHILDREN LOOKING BACK AND HAPPY WITH MY PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN     SAYING    'I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE( FILL IN THE BLANK)"

BUT THANK YOU FOR  YOUR KIND RESPONSE....YOU MUST HAVE MANY GOOD FRIENDS.

January 19, 2008, 8:51 am CST

10/22 Exes at War

Quote From: susanashe

She kept accusing him of not paying support and it was clear to anyone that knows this, the support went to pay the state back for them supporting her lazy butt sicne she must not work.  Her claims of non support payments are totally unfounded and Dr Phil had the proof of it.  She gets money from the state, she isnt entitled to it from the ex husband too. 

She needs to take a ton more xanax to help her anger issues - if the ex husband has what he has so WHAT ?  She left him - now she wants it all ?  She is clearly jealous of the new wife. 

This show was sent here, In Norway( Nthern Europe) just last week, January 08. To me, it seemed that in the bottom of their whole quarrel, was the fact that Ken and his wife had  a lavish (?) life-style, while they claimed they could not afford to pay for small expenses with his kids.

It looked as if Dr Phil did not want to go to the  bottom of this. He did not ask Ken one question about how could he have all those things, if he did not earn more than he claimed he did.  Wanting your kids to have what they have the right to, is not the same as being jealous. Jelousy is often used as an excuse for not sharing. Getting around legal issues, is not the same as being right morally. It seemed obvious to me that Ken and his wife were performing foul play, that his real outcome was much larger than what it looked like.

No wonder he said: I want this to stop. I don't understand why DrPhil asupported him in this.  

November 21, 2008, 8:38 am CST

my husband ex-wife

I've married my husband almost two years ago.  We both have sole custody of our children now, but we always heard from the kids that his ex was badmouthing us and my children.

My stepdaughter is only 9 years old and she would come home and ask why her mom is saying stuffs about us.  Her mom left for her native country Mexico recently, and she wants to have my stepdaughter for visit in summer, but I feel conflicted about it because of her past attitude.

She would tell her 9 year old about her own relationship and when she calls she doesn't even ask if her daughter is doing well at school and instead she tells her what kind of dog and car she has bought and  about the guy she is dating and so on.My husband says she is the mother no matter what. What about 9 year old's feeling?  I'm frustrated with his cluelessness and his ignorance.  I think his ignorance is what made him marry his first wife.  I'm starting to wonder his character a little.

First | Prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Next Page | Last Page