Message Boards

Topic : 06/13 Teacher Sex Scandal, Part 2

Number of Replies: 2643
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 26, 2007, 03:02:37 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/02/07) Dr. Phil continues his look at a teacher sex scandal that has a school and families divided in a small town in Texas. High school teacher Joelle Ogletree faces accusations of sexual misconduct with some of her male students. Joelle claims she's completely innocent but reluctantly agrees to face Matt, one of her accusers, in person. When Dr. Phil drills down into the details of the case, it's her word against his. Matt maintains that when Joelle was his high school French teacher, she came on to him. He says that as a student he received sexually explicit notes from her, but that the notes were written in code. See the encrypted messages and judge for yourself: Are they provocative or harmless? Then hear how Joelle and Matt interpret them. Plus, Matt agreed to take a polygraph test and have the results reviewed by an independent examiner. Find out what the test reveals and how Matt reacts when he hears them read aloud, as he sits face to face with Joelle. Hear both sides of this gripping sex scandal from the accuser and the accused, and judge for yourself if justice has been served. Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 21, 2008, 10:17 am CDT

06/13 Teacher Sex Scandal, Part 2

It was really clear that she was lying about the coded notes.  "Sometimes I wish you were just funnier matt" is so beyond lame and such a reach.  Come on!  How could her husband ever stand by her after that obvious lie?  I'm embarrassed for him.  The first one, "I wish to God you had some brains" is a better lie, but the second one is just lame.  Nice try, but no way.  And by the way, as soon as I saw, IWTGYHSB...I knew the IWTGYH part immediately.  I think she was probably flirting, and teasing the boys (because she knew they liked her and it gave her a thrill) and it came back to bite her. 

June 21, 2008, 10:21 am CDT

you got it!

Quote From: paragrafix

I believe that the young man, Matt, is lying,  BUT I do believe that SOMETHING happened. He said that, "he didn't want her to be a teacher at a school that his relatives would go to. I think he's lying about the sex, but being that Joelle didn't have ANY emotional response I think there is something that they both know that isn't being said. I think that she would have had a more emotional response, like just come right out and  say "You F'ing LIAR",  but she started right out with trying to prove how these things couldn't have happened the way he said. For instance, the "headlights" thing. Matt said that in the first incident she shut the car lights off. Joelle said that the car she owned at that time had lights that came on whenever the car was on, therefore couldn't be shut off without the car being shut off as well. I do think that is a rather relavent fact, especially being that Matt was so adamant about stating all of the small details. That being said,  I don't think that's how she should have reacted the first time she had a chance to jump knee deep into this young mans butt about being a liar. Think about it; Matt has basically torn her life to shreds, and was toying with having her put in prison. She should HATE this kid, she should want to tear him apart. Instead she just tries to convince everyone that this thing couldn't have happened the way he said it happened because her lights couldn't be shut off. I have been FALSELY accused of a sexual assault, and I know that, given the chance, I would have called the person a liar, and had all sorts of emotional responses. Now granted, I was only about 8yrs old when this happened, and the "so called" accuser was only 2yrs old. The mother asked her daughter if I "touched" her and she said "yes" and there is a little more to the story that is too long to get into here, but it was TOTALLY and COMPLETELY false. I know the emotional response that I would have had,.....that is IF I could have called the 2yr old a liar. It was her response, or lack thereof that makes me feel like there is more to the story that she knows. That was over 30yrs ago and I STILL feel very strongly about it, and remember EVERY detail of that day. Matt is mad or hurt about something and wants to make sure that Joelle doesn't remain a teacher at that school. He's justifying this because she did something inappropriate and she knows what it is, but won't say because whatever it is, it's bad as well. She's being too "clinically" defensive and not "emotionally" defensive, which would be the appropriate response, at least at first. I don't like saying how someone should act in any certain situation, but she really should have been more emotional. Now after the emotion then she could come up with the clinical defensiveness, but there has been no emotions shown until she was told that Matt would be coming out and they would be face to face. At that time she was scared. I understand being scared, but the rage should have overshadowed the fear. She never said, "I didn't do a thing to you", "I have never touched you", or "I never layed a hand on you, and I surely never jacked your d**k", which, she really should have said something along these lines. That tells me that she did something, just not the actual sex that he says happened. Matt is just too sure of himself, too cocky, and most importantly, too willing to look her dead in the eye while speaking and that only comes from truth, which I don't think is the case, or anger, and especially anger fueled by betrayal, or something like that. He wants to hurt her, but not too bad. I think if she was going to prison, he would come forward with the truth but he thinks she is getting the appropriate punishment. I don't know exactly how the other kid comes into the picture, but I think he may have either just "jumped on the band wagon" once this thing began or either she pissed him off too. There may have been an emotional relationship WITHOUT the sex between two of them, then that one found out that she was messing with the other kid too. This teacher also refused to take a polygraph test. She said it was because her attorney told her not to, but if she was being 100% truthful, he would tell her that it couldn't hurt. He knows that there is something more to this too.
  I do have 2 theories, and both hinge on the notes. These are JUST THEORIES, but I think I'm definitely on the right track. First, I have to say that these notes show a comfort level between Matt and Joelle that definitely show some level of inappropriate behavior, and they are wrong in and of themselves. One theory goes like this; We have to take a look at the most important note, and actually the only one out of the 3 that I can get any clues from. SIWYWJFM-"Sometimes I Wish You Would Just F*** Me" or "Sometimes I Wish You Were Just Funnier Matt". From a teacher, saying "just funnier Matt" doesn't sound right. If i had written it, that  may not mean a thing, but being that it's grammatically incorrect, and being Joelle is a teacher, it's not likely that it means what she said it meant. Now, assuming that the note meant "Sometimes I Just Wish You Would Just F*** Me, we have to look at it piece by piece. If she just wanted to have sex she wouldn't say "sometimes". The "sometimes" means that there is a reason they haven't had sex but that she understands what that reason is. If she didn't understand it would probably go something like this; WWYJFM, which  would mean "why won't you just f*** me?" Now, the reasons they aren't having sex vary. Maybe it's because she has a husband and Matt doesn't want to get beat to death, or he feels bad about having sex with a married woman, or maybe another reason, but there is a reason. I do think the note means just what he said, as do the other 2 notes. Now, "just F*** me", though vulgar, sounds more like something that would be said by any normal person who could speak proper english. I think that maybe she offered to have sex with him, either he refused or it just hadn't happened YET. Matt knew that nobody would believe that she offered, and he refused so he had to make up something that people would believe, and was bad enough to get her fired. He took the partial truths and added to them. That is why he can remember parts of what happened, because parts ARE true.
  OK, this is the second theory; This theory is similar to the other one, but in this one SHE refused to have sex. Joelle could have been having an emotional relationship or just leading him on, as well as the other kid, and she strung him along without having sex. In this case, the "sometimes" means that, at times, she wants to give in, or it's just part of whatever game she's playing with him. This may have all been a tease. Joelle may have been toying with this young man. He fell in love. He found out about young man number 2 and got mad and made up this story. She couldn't tell the truth because she was still wrong and could still be fired. I did just figure out one of the other notes though. The "IASS" they both agreed meant "I Am So Sorry". That could have been when he found out about the other young man. These are both just theories, and could be reversed with the other young man being the "main player" but I think I'm VERY close to the truth here. Either way, she knows what the reason is that these kids said these things, but she's not saying what it is. It's obvious that she can't tell the truth because she would lose her job, and her husband, which she may have wanted to get rid of him anyway. Although If she did, she now needs him to be by her side to make the appearance of a happy marriage. I think that her guilt is what makes her not have emotion towards him. That would explain why she just sat there trying to explain how the instances he spoke of couldn't have happened that way and why she didn't just say "I never touched you" or "I never layed a hand on you". It could also be why she didn't want to get into a "screaming match" She didn't want to let something accidentally slip out and reveal her part in all this. She did stay very calm throughout the whole interview, and I think that was because she had to think about everything she said. Matt's story, on the other hand changed from the times he told them because they were only half truths and he couldn't remember what parts he had actually made up. The facts about how this whole thing played out may be in dispute, but I think I'm pretty close to the truth. The one thing I am sure of is that something DID happen. Joelle IS NOT completely innocent, as she swears she is. These are just 2 possibilities, but like I said, SOMETHING did happen. I would REALLY LOVE to know the entire truth in this case. I think the best way to get the truth is to get this young man on a polygraph machine and ask him some specific questions about why he thinks the other polygraph test proved him deceptive about some of the other possibilities, and if he's angry with her, which he should answer "yes" to that question. If the polygraph showed that he told the truth about being angry with her then that shows something did happen. Then you start asking other questions. I also think she should be put on the polygraph BEFORE she's ever allowed to teach again. They said that she had her teaching license back, but I think they should find out what REALLY DID happen before they allow her to teach. If she offered sex and he refused then something needs to be done about that. If there was an "emotional" relationship that hadn't turned sexual YET then she doesn't need to teach either. If she was leading this young man on to get him to "get rid" of her husband, or if she just wanted her husband to think she was sleeping with this young man, they need to take her license away. This woman was wrong, and they just need to figure out to what extent.
  On a lighter note; does anyone else think this kid looks like Clay Aiken?
You are so right...Your theories make so much sense and I agree with you 100%.

June 21, 2008, 12:13 pm CDT

Black Magic?

Quote From: okebaram

He tried to on the first episode and she refused to take a test. he asked why and she said that her other attorney told her not to take a polygraoh test. Her 2nd attorney said she already assed a test b4 so why should she take another one. Yet the same woman has gone through many trials regarding this issue before but is going through another trial on Dr Phil's show. From that moment I knew that she commited the crimes. I don't care what the polygraph test results were. They could have been messed with spiritually to always give results that said "deception". Were I come from, I know such things are possible. I believe both boys were telling the truth, and the one who recanted did so only because he didnt want to put her in trouble, not because he lied either.
What are you talking about? And where do you come from? The polygraph was messed with "spiritually? I don't know what delusional world that you come from but I will stick to good old fashioned science! I've read a lot of odd posts on these boards before, and I've read a lot of odd posts on this particular subject, but you are the winner, I hope the Dr. Phil show has an award for you, like a little statue or maybe a voodoo doll?

June 21, 2008, 4:44 pm CDT

Teacher Sex Program

As a retired teacher/administrator I believe that the teacher acted in an unprofessional manner. The school district is correct in refusing to rehire her. Teachers should not become buddies to the students. She should never have written any notes to the boys in code or otherwise. She should never have given a ride to any student, male or female. Also she should never have asked any student to come to her home to move furniture. She should have hired a mover. It makes no difference whether her husaband was there or not. She needs to find another profession. Since she taught French, she could become an interpreter. As to the specific charges of the boys, the DA did the right thing to dismiss the case. One of the boys recanted and the other two failed Dr. Phil's lie detector test. I believe that she is innocent  of the sexual charges because guilt beyond a reasonable doubt cannot be ascertained. Nevertheless, she should not teach juveniles anymore.

June 21, 2008, 8:19 pm CDT

Teacher Sex Scandel, Part 2

Quote From: kathleen27

Jeania, you are a very smart person.  It is foolish to put yourself into a position where your life could be destroyed.  Maybe the school did encourage the familiarity that bred to contempt.  Somehow, I think Joelle got caught up in the friendship mode, she did send messages right to the boys' hormones, and stroked their egos by her behavior.

Usually, child molesters are not this sloppy...they do not leave paper trails, nor do they behave in a way that would call attention to themselves.  I agree with you...keep up boundaries, and protect yourself.  You can still teach, just not mingle outside the classroom, as the best intentions can become twisted, as I feel this is the case we have here.

High School is a rough place to teach.  The kids are not adults, but they do know plenty about sex, either from experience or from viewing the acts...

My opinion, Joelle was playing roulette and the gun fired a bullit.  Better to have taken your path of professionalism.  I think she was foolish and naive, young enough to see the attention as flattering, caught up in being "cool".  I don't think she was guilty of any sexual misconduct.  It is not smart to put yourself in that position, and I hope any teacher watching the show learned what NOT to do with your students. 

Teen aged boys lie about having sex with teen aged girls, trust me, i know from first hand experience.  They are too immature to project how it can hurt a persons' reputation.   Notice they usually only lie about the pretty girls...Joelle happens to be a very attracive young woman.  Too bad she didn't have your mindset, especially in today's world.

Thank you very much for your reply.  I feel much better since hearing from you.  I was wondering if I was taking a stance which harmed the teacher, when I was only trying to help her see that her path was inappropriate.

Sincerely,

Jeania

June 21, 2008, 9:24 pm CDT

Cound Not Have Said It Better Myself

Quote From: hereen

As a retired teacher/administrator I believe that the teacher acted in an unprofessional manner. The school district is correct in refusing to rehire her. Teachers should not become buddies to the students. She should never have written any notes to the boys in code or otherwise. She should never have given a ride to any student, male or female. Also she should never have asked any student to come to her home to move furniture. She should have hired a mover. It makes no difference whether her husaband was there or not. She needs to find another profession. Since she taught French, she could become an interpreter. As to the specific charges of the boys, the DA did the right thing to dismiss the case. One of the boys recanted and the other two failed Dr. Phil's lie detector test. I believe that she is innocent  of the sexual charges because guilt beyond a reasonable doubt cannot be ascertained. Nevertheless, she should not teach juveniles anymore.
You are so right!  I have said all along that I am not convinced that Joelle ingaged in sexual acts with these boys.  I know her, and I know the school she taught at.  I just don't see the things they say happened going on there during school hours.  There are people constantly in the halls, and even if the door was locked the teachers have a master key to all of the rooms.  Especially with her husband being in the same building?  Don't buy it.  BUT, having said that, I DO believe in what you said.  The things that she has admited to doing, (notes, giving rides, overnights at her house, etc.....) are neither ethical or professional.  The school district, in my opinion did the right thing.  She acted very unprofessional and therefore lost her job.  I have also never understood why she is suing the school district and not the boys and their families.  They are the ones she says are slandering her, the school district was just protecting the children.  But then again, our school district is a very rich one.  :)

June 22, 2008, 12:00 am CDT

Clay Aiken?????

I will say that I don't care what ANYONE thinks, SOMETHING DID happen between these two. I don' t think it was the sex that he says happened, but it was bad enough so that she won't tell what REALLY happened. That young man is pissed off at her, but WHY?? If we can answer that question then I have a feeling she wouldn't be a teacher anymore, which is what he wanted. He made up a story, that was partially true, that would get her fired. He wanted her in trouble, but not too much trouble. I think that she had an emotional affair with him, he found out that he wasn't the only one.......enter; kid number 2. He got mad, the note IASS-I am so sorry. Also, the other note DID mean exactly what he said it meant. That being said, we have to look at that note piece by piece. The "sometimes" is the key. "Sometimes I Wish You Would Just F*** Me." Being that she's a teacher and speaks proper English, she would NOT say "sometimes I wish you were JUST FUNNIER MATT". The "just funnier Matt" is grammatically incorrect. So, assuming that the note means just what he said it means, and also assuming that they never really had sex, you have to wonder why. Well, I gave that A LOT of thought and I think that, like I said, the "sometimes" is the key. She put "sometimes" in the note because there is a reason that they aren't having sex.....YET. Either he said "no" because she was married....probably not the case. Maybe he said "no" because she was married AND he didn't want to get beat to death.....probably not the case. Maybe she said "wait" because he wasn't legal age yet, or because he was still her student, or she was just stringing him along........probably close to the right reason. Either way, SOMETHING DID happen. And, either way, this woman DOES NOT need to be a teacher above the 3rd grade. I would actually trust her with young kids. I don't think she's a pedophile that likes young boys. I think she wants an actual relationship, and I think she's not happy with her husband. He's a dork, a lot older than her, and she's tired of him. She wants out but can't do it now because she needs to keep the "appearance" of happiness, of contentment, and sticking with him makes her look like she's a happily married woman. I do have one other possible theory, but that one is just too long to explain. It would require her being a lesbian, pissing off the kid, her husband being gay, and them being in a marriage of convenience. I don't think that is the case. I think Joelle pissed Matt off and that was the why he chose to "hurt" her and she can't tell the "real" story and why Matt is doing this because she still engaged in inappropriate behavior.
    God, I'm good. LOLOLOLOL Seriously though, I put a lot of thought into this because it was driving me nuts. I KNEW something was wrong by her lack of emotions, the fact that he glared her straight in the face. He wouldn't have done that if he was lying. He knows he's justified in saying these things, as does she. She knows what it is that she did to make this kid say these things. I just sat and thought about how she just had no emotion and how she NEVER once called him a "liar" or a "F'ing liar" or said "I never laid a hand on you" or anything like that. She just tried to prove why certain events couldn't have taken place, which they didn't because Matt was only telling half truths, which is why he failed the polygraph. You put them on there and let ME ask the questions and I guarantee we would find out what really happened. If I could just talk to Matt, I would find out what happened. I speak to kids all the time. I'm a professional speaker and I speak to kids about the consequences of abusing alcohol and drunk driving. After I speak kids always just pour their hearts out to me. I guess it's the long hair, tattoos, and piercings that make them feel like they can talk to me. Every school I go to, they end up telling me their life stories, and the counselors always end up having to contact Child Protective Services. For instance, one school I went to, a young girl told me that her grandfather would get drunk and molest her. She didn't want to get him in trouble and that's why she didn't tell anyone. I convinced her to tell, which we already knew so it would have been reported anyway, but she wanted to because I convinced her that she was worth more than that. I also spoke with her about making sure he was gone so that he couldn't do the same thing to her little sister. Anyway, the point is that I could get this kid to talk to me even though he's quite a bit older now. I think the wheelchair helps kids trust me too. I was paralyzed in a drunk driving accident in '96, which is how I started speaking. I also made a documentary about my life, the events leading up to the accident and the aftermath of the accident. I use the dvd in my presentations. Kids are shocked when they watch a video and suddenly it ends and the person in the video is ACTUALLY there. I have the best presentation in the United States right now. That's not just my opinion. I've been told that by many educators, counselors, community mental health workers, other speakers, parents, and all the kids I have spoken to. If anyone would like to check out a short trailer of my dvd, or see the feedback that I have received in cards, letters, hand made posters/cards, and emails from many of the people I've spoke to, my web site is www.ForeverChangedLLC.com.

Now on a lighter note..............Am I the ONLY one who thinks this kid looks like Clay Aiken??????

June 22, 2008, 12:17 am CDT

Thank you

Quote From: robenrox

You are so right...Your theories make so much sense and I agree with you 100%.
Thank you very much. So you think he looks like Clay Aiken too???? Sorry, just kidding. I have a warped sense of humor. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this thing stinks to high heaven. They are both lying, and I'm happy that someone else sees it as well. I'm also glad that someone bothered to read my "novel"....lol.j I just wish I could speak to this kid. I would get the truth out of him. I speak in schools about the consequences of abusing alcohol and drinking & driving. Kids REALLY trust me, so much so that EVERYTIME I give a presentation kids come to me and tell me some horrific stories, some that have never been told to anyone and must be reported to Child Protective Services. I had one young girl tell me that her grandfather gets drunk and molests her. That OBVIOUSLY had to be reported. She said she hadn't told him because she didn't want to get him in trouble. Well, he's in trouble. I also made a documentary and I use that in my presentations for a shock value. I play the dvd, and then I come out after it ends, but kids see a video and they don't expect the person in the video to ACTUALLY be there. The point is, that I could get this kid to tell me what happened. If you'd like to check out a short trailer of my dvd, and see the AMAZING feedback that I've received, my web site is www.ForeverChangedLLC.com. I have some things on there from kids that really make you think. Kids are growing up way to fast. Between the internet, TV, their friends, and society in general, they are just getting too much information too soon. They have all this information but they don't know what to do with it. I'll stop babbling now. Thanks again.

June 22, 2008, 12:58 am CDT

I'll tell you why she won't sue the families.

Quote From: moveonalready

You are so right!  I have said all along that I am not convinced that Joelle ingaged in sexual acts with these boys.  I know her, and I know the school she taught at.  I just don't see the things they say happened going on there during school hours.  There are people constantly in the halls, and even if the door was locked the teachers have a master key to all of the rooms.  Especially with her husband being in the same building?  Don't buy it.  BUT, having said that, I DO believe in what you said.  The things that she has admited to doing, (notes, giving rides, overnights at her house, etc.....) are neither ethical or professional.  The school district, in my opinion did the right thing.  She acted very unprofessional and therefore lost her job.  I have also never understood why she is suing the school district and not the boys and their families.  They are the ones she says are slandering her, the school district was just protecting the children.  But then again, our school district is a very rich one.  :)
I'll tell you why she didn't sue the families of those boys. She KNOWS that she did something wrong. Matt glared her straight in the eye as he spoke. She had no emotion and just kept trying to prove why the incidents couldn't have happened. She never called him a "liar" or said "I didn't lay a hand on you"....no pun intended, or anything like that. She just spewed some crap about her headlights. Now, that IS an important piece of evidence, especially being that Matt is so adamant about giving details. I just don't think that was the time to talk about it if she was 100% in the right. She would have come up with some sort of emotional outburst. Now, if you believe her version of what those notes meant then you are just plain stupid. That note is so grammatically incorrect that no teacher could have ever written it. It means exactly what Matt said it meant. You just have to tear it apart and look at it. The "sometimes" means that she would like to say "just F*** me" but she can't, and there's a reason. The "sometimes" means that she KNOWS the reason they aren't having sex but that it's hard to refrain from having sex. I think it's because she was waiting for him to not be her student, or for him to turn 18. There was a reason, and the reason she didn't call him a straight up liar is because she KNOWS she did something to piss this kid off. She did something to deserve to be fired, just not the sex. She did something, probably having an emotinal relationship, or just led him on to "get rid" of her husband, or something along these lines. She strung this kid along and then he found out about another relationship she was having..........enter; kid number two. That's when the other note came in, the IASS, which both agreed meant "I am so sorry." She's sorry she hurt him. When he came into class and said "I'm going to ruin your day" and she said "you don't have the power to ruin my day." He was going to prove to her that he, in fact, DID have the power so he made the accusations. He wants her to NOT be teaching at that school, and there's a reason for that too. He knows how she had this emotional relationship with him and he doesn't want that happening to his younger relatives. If NOTHING I said is right, just the fact that she wrote these notes shows a level of comfort between a teacher and student that is inappropriate in and of itself. There is a lot more to this than either of them are saying. Matt is telling half truths, which is why he failed the polygraph. There is a truth somewhere in there and they both know what it is. He glared at her while he spoke and that only comes from truth or anger, and especially anger fueled by betrayal. She hurt him and she knows how. She won't sue the families because she's afraid the truth will come out and she knows that, whatever the truth may be, it's inappropriate too. She hurt that kid, and however she did it, it was inappropriate. Joelle deserves to have her license taken away. I wouldn't want her teaching my teenage boy. Would you? Would trust her enough to put your teenage male student in a class she was teaching? I don't think you would, and if you would, then you're just like those parents that keep sending their kids over to Michael Jackson's home to stay the night with him. Those parents are sending their kids into the mouth of the lion too. I would trust her with 3rd graders, but not junior high or high school. This woman has some issues. She showed no emotion at all except when she found out that Matt was going to be there face to face with her and then she was scared. The fear SHOULD have overshadowed by the rage, but it didn't. I think all this adds up to her knowing she was wrong. Like I said, I have a couple of theories. Read my "post" and you'll see what I'm talking about. I got into the basics of one of them here, but there's a lot more, and A LOT more reasons why I KNOW she's lying. But then again, he's lying too. I wish I could speak to Matt. I would find out what happened. I am a professional speaker and I speak at schools about the consequences of alcohol abuse, and drinking & driving. I get kids to open up to me witout even trying. They just feel comfortable around me, and they trust me. I could get him to do the same thing. Anyway, I'll stop babbling now, but that's why she won't sue them too. She doesn't want the truth to come out.
By the way, don't you think he looks like Clay Aiken????

June 22, 2008, 3:49 am CDT

06/13 Teacher Sex Scandal, Part 2

Quote From: zda4wn

You can say whatever you will about her demeanor during the interview, but if someone was ruining my life i would be pissed off and angry.  I would look forward to facing the liars at the expense of the world.  I don't understand why she just smirked the whole time.  As far as the idiot  who said she likes older guys- since her husband was older is just as dumb as the audience.  It seems she was victimized when she was a student.  Most abused children become abusers themselves.  She has never been happy with her peers.  OLDER or YOUNGER i don't think it matters.  And by the way its the new millennium don't invite other peoples children over your house- what were you thinking.  What is a 24yr old hanging out with children anyway.   Why not pay movers to move  her piano???? Oh and BTW her husband is creepy.

Now moving on to the Lie Detector Tests.........yes they are scientific but they aren't fool proof.  That is why they are inadmissible in court.  I was raped when i was 17.  I know now being an adult it wasn't my fault.  I was drugged.  But i felt so guilty for everything  I failed my lie detector test.. Its easy to say to relax but when your reliving those moments you wished you could take back.  Its very difficult. They both passed the tests in the beginning... maybe they have suppressed regret now that shows up. I believe that the administrator - finally believed Matt by the end of the show. I feel sorry for these boys. Its usually boys that dont come forward - for reasons such as these. 

I would never want this woman near my children.  She is very deceptive herself.(just give me a notepad ---please) 

I agree; she didn’t appear very innocent.  I don’t believe her story, especially in regard to here coded note.  Come on.  Does she really think we are that gullible?  I would like to see her take a polygraph test as well.  I know the results can be manipulated by some, but Dr. Phil has the best tester in the country. 

First | Prev | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | Next | Last