Message Boards

Topic : 07/30 A Husband's Shocking Confessions, Part 3

Number of Replies: 1438
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 16, 2007, 03:41:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/21/07) Dr. Phil continues the dramatic story of a husband’s alarming confessions that have brought a marriage to its knees and rocked a television production. Dr. Phil sits down with Wade and Michelle to go over details of the frightening crimes Wade claims he has committed. He says he has raped and murdered several people, though his memories of certain events are fuzzy. Can Dr. Phil get to the truth? While the police and FBI search for evidence, Dr. Phil asks for details. Did Wade carry out these atrocious crimes, or are they just more lies? And why does he have two memories of the same event, with dramatically different outcomes? Don’t miss the shocking turn of events that no one saw coming! Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 21, 2007, 6:58 am CST

Husband and Wife

the wife seems to be as much a nut as he is. I do not in any way understand why they would not get her out of that house and why she would do things like sleep with the man after hearing all the stories. Why she had the protection order cancelled and lets her kids be in the home with him. Im thinking they are both nuts or a just playing some sick game for attention

November 21, 2007, 7:00 am CST

11/21 A Husband's Shocking Confessions, Part 3

I am so completely shocked at this story. THis man needs some help of the ergent kind. I serioulsy question the whole thing at first because this story is so unreal to me. I can't imagine what this poor woman has gone through, I wish her the best. Those poor children are going to have to live with this for the rest of their lives. How selfish of this man! I truely hope that he helps himself. No one can make him. I just really hope he ownes up to it. Nothing will ever make this situation all better or erase it, but I think it can be lightened by his determination to to redeem himself in some way, to repair the life he has lead to htis point.

November 21, 2007, 7:05 am CST

Getting Down Under

Quote From: midwestchick66

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen on this show. I saw the shots of I-35 and thought to myself , this guy is driving on the same highway that I do! I'm glad they are in Iowa. though.There is something not on the level with Michelle. I would have packed the kids and left , put as many miles between me and him as possible and then maybe called Dr. Phil second! If I wanted anyone to know where I was! He confessed to rape and murder and you are in the same house and bed as this man, she must be a hell of an actress or crazy too. Their must be part of her that thinks it is a lie, and she is getting sucked into the attention and drama too.The families are being dragged into the scariness ( like Michelle's mom) and Wade's dad gives him a gun! ( NUTS) I thought I had problems, but wow, everything is relative,huh? I hope one or both get the help they need for their kids... they need a sane, stable parent to raise them.  

If in fact everything is true that Michelle is saying, she is truly fooling herself if she believes she is not in any harm. What happens when he says he doesn't lover her anymore? Michelle said that it is those people that he doesn't love that Wade de-humanizes. HELLO! Get out, get out fast and ask Dr. Phil to put you in the Protective Witness Program ... New identity for everyone in harms way! Michelle is an Enabler big time, she enables him to play her and the situation, a manipulator to make her believe that he loves her. What a scary situation for those little children, protective services should remove the children from them both, put then in foster care until the whole complete story is figured out.

Dr. Phil ~ I am amazed you have not seen to it the children are pulled from this family for their safety!

November 21, 2007, 7:06 am CST

Get Ready

Get Ready People, because when this war ends we are going to have alot of Wades running around out there!   It's sad we send these young boys to war, they see and do things that we have no concept of.  And when they get home, they are told to go back to there families and have a nice life.  Maybe our govt. should have better health and mental health programs for these people.

This is a sad situation for Michelle and Wade and the family!   They all need ALOT OF HELP!!!!

November 21, 2007, 7:12 am CST

11/21 A Husband's Shocking Confessions, Part 3

Quote From: celticspirit

I seriously am starting to think they are both absolutely crazy.....

Michelle... what the heck are you thinking???  Taking pills that render you unconcious - with four boys left to their own devices???  Continuing to have intimate relations with someone who 'thinks' they might be a serial rapist and killer, and has choked you 3 times???    If you had any brains at all - which I am truly starting to DOUBT.... you would take the help Dr. Phil offered for safe housing, turn your back and be done with this monster you call your husband.  Wake up and stop being so wishy washy!!!!  And show some emotion - show us your human.  I cannot imagine being told the things you were told about your husbands 'alleged' crimes and sitting stone faced.  I am starting to wonder if you guys are a bunch of actors!!!!

Wade - you are one very sick puppy.   You need to be committed somewhere for the safety of the general public - you are a menance to society and a waste of skin.  Whether you did or didn't commit those crimes it doesn't matter - to confess to them shows how sick you are.... and to have fantasies that dominate and demean women???   Good riddance -- you loser!

I couldn't have said it better myself! The show seemed to get stranger each episode. What the hell is she thinking? I am at a loss for words and that is highly unusual for me.

November 21, 2007, 7:19 am CST

totally agree

Quote From: captjack

something is definately wrong with this picture. the way michelle acts is not in keeping with whats happening. no doubt, her husband is a total creep but ,there's something about her that doesn't sit well. could it be we'll find out something more about her?i don't buy anything she says any more than her husband. why the hell did she call HIM whan she took the pills?

I got the same impression while watching Michelle.  It is interesting that while she was "out of it", he didn't take the opportunity to harm her but called for help.  Seems they're both attracted to the dramatic.  Michelle obviously knew he's been lying all this time and got him on the Dr. Phil show to get him to admit the lies so she could finally feel justified in leaving.  She started crying "oh it's my fault that I missed the signs?"  Well yes it is in a sense that she didn't have the strength to leave because she KNEW the signs.  She just felt helpless to do anything without "backup" ie, Dr. Phil.

I just feel sorry for the kids.  Did you see how the husband looked at her when she was confronting him? NO emotion at all until it was about him; then he cried.  Textbook narcissist.

November 21, 2007, 7:22 am CST

Wade & Michelle

DR. PHIL....SOMETIMES I WONDER ABOUT YOU!!!  TODAY, WADE SAID "KILLINGS" AND "RAPES".  BOTH PLURAL!!!!  YOU DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AT ALL...DIDN'T EVEN  SEE YOU BLINK.  COME ON.....WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

AND MICHELLE....SHE'S INTO WADE AND IF SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM AFTER KNOWING WHAT SHE KNOWS I HAVE ZERO SYMPATHY FOR HER!!!  SHE IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM.... HER CHILDREN'S SAFETY IS NOT HER TOP PRIORITY.  HER TOP PRIORITY IS BEING WITH WADE.  SHE'S HAD SEX WITH HIM SINCE THE FIRST SHOW AND HE ALMOST CHOKED HER TO DEATH.....GIVE ME A BREAK!!!  THERE'S PLACES SHE COULD GO AND TAKE THE CHILREN.  I'M TELLING YOU DR. PHIL, MICHELLE IS INTO WADE AND THE SEX AND SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

REGARDLESS OF WHAT SHE HEARS....SHE STARTS ACTING AS IF "POOR ME, I JUST DON'T KNOW...DID HE DO IT,,,,,DID HE NOT DO IT.....OH POOR MICHELLE".  SHE KNOWS HE FAILED THE POLYGRAPH, SHE KNOWS HE'S DANGEROUS AND I BELIEVE SHE KNOWS THAT HE HAS RAPED AND KILLED.  MICHELLE HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER....CAN'T YOU SEE THAT DR. PHIL?

THOSE CHILDREN NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT HOME.  

WAY TO GO DR. PHIL!

November 21, 2007, 7:29 am CST

tsk tsk

hmmm, well, hello..

This guy is as phony as one can be.  I must say that yesterday when I watched it, I was completely amazed at this guy.... and I even was believing him for the day, lol.

This morning as I typed a paper for my psyche class, I was thinking about this guy, and what in the world might be his problem.... well I finished the paper, and came to the conclusion that he is most likely fabricating all of this, to try and save his marriage.....

I honestly think that he is just a clever cheating husband,  I think he is NOT a killer, rapist, or even "mentally ill". but very clever at fooling people, and knows how to work their brains.

Sure, I think hes got an uncalled for temper, as do many many people. I used to have one of the worst tempers anyone I know has seen.  This guy is no different. Hes just using that as a distraction to get your mind off the real subject.. just like he raped and killed people... well... If you wanted to change the subject of cheating on your wife and her divorcing you real quick... .. (and remember , hes clever) so probably had this crap thought out before they got home the first time..........

and in the back of his head, he knows that hes full of it.. the authorities will find nothing to corraborate his stories...... and will pass it off as "" well, apparently hes messed up in the head if he makes up something like this, hes got to have a serious mental illness".. which I dont totally disagree with.. sures hes a bit mental to make up such crap... but I think the only thing hes prolly thinking about is all of this crap blinding everyone from the fact that hes cheated on his wife.. and has a better chance of her staying with him for being ""crazy"", than for being a scumbag and cheating on her. ............ after all, like she said.. " he is the father of my kids, and I do have to ride this out with him""........ AHA! exactly what he was looking for.. did you see the look on his face when she said that today??  it was a look of relief, like "" ahhhhh, at least shes going to stay with me"" "even if I have to go through this whole "crazy" thing to keep her""......

damn, I know once I post this Ill want to say something else. but that should suffice...lol

Great stuff Doc... I know you were prolly thinkin the same things eh?? lol

Blessings. Andrew

November 21, 2007, 7:32 am CST

crazy

i feel like i am reading a novel, did he kill or did he not?

November 21, 2007, 7:34 am CST

Ask the ex-wife

Has anyone talked to the ex-wife about the alleged rape?  Did it really happen?  I think this man is a compulsive liar, is very violent, and is very capable of doing harm to anyone that crosses his path.  How can you get to the truth?  I feel if his lips are moving, he is lying.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last