Message Boards

Topic : 11/28 Divorce Decision

Number of Replies: 164
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 06:07:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil follows up with a story that millions of viewers found disturbing. Brandon, 25, confessed to having sex with a 15-year-old girl while still married to Emily. Now, he’s involved with another minor, and his wife says she’s had enough. Shortly after the couple arrived home, the story took a violent turn. Emily says that Brandon punched her in the head, gave her a concussion and bruised her arms. She says she didn’t trust Brandon with their 3-year-old daughter, so she filed for a protective order against him. Brandon says Emily is a pathological liar, and she’s using their child as a tool for revenge. First, Dr. Phil talks to Brandon alone. Find out why Brandon says he's a changed man, and why he believes that he’s the victim in all this. Then, Emily tells her side of the story and explains why she issued a warning to the parents of Brandon’s current girlfriend. Plus, Brandon squares off with Emily’s sister, Julie, who says she's fed up with his lies and manipulation. Are her accusations founded, or has Brandon turned his life around? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 3, 2007, 5:49 am CST

I wish the same to you and your family. I always enjoy running into you here.

Quote From: fromthesquare

Thanks for the response.  I hope that you and your family have a great holiday!!

December 10, 2007, 6:17 am CST

Why won't you guys post my messages?

Ok first off, yes Brandon WAS in the Marine Corps. After the Marine Corp he signed up for the National Guards. Just to clarify that one. I lost my best-friend in Iraq so I know how you guys are feeling with Brandon claiming the "Marine" title. Secondly, Emily is not lying about anything that she said. She is 23 and yes they were BOTH young when they met. They got married when she was 20 and he was 23. Why is everyone thinking that she was a teenager? Brandon wasn't like this 3, 4, 5 or more years ago. If you want to blame someone for lying....IT'S BRANDON! He knows how to fool people.

December 20, 2007, 6:49 am CST

Anytime

Quote From: fromthesquare

Thanks for the response.  I hope that you and your family have a great holiday!!
     I wish you and yours a great holiday and new year as well!  :-)

December 27, 2007, 6:47 pm CST

11/28 Divorce Decision

I actually know Emily personally. Before today I hadn't talked to her in months so I hadn't known any of this was happening except for when she told me that she had been kicked out of the house by Brandon back in August or earlier. Reading all of that that happened made me cry.

First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next Page | Last Page