Message Boards

Topic : 08/15 Ask Dr. Phil and Robin

Number of Replies: 166
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 06:09:50 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/30/07) It's Ask Dr. Phil and Robin Day! From a Dancing with the Stars hunk to a reformed wild child, they answer all kinds of questions. First up, Derren says he's allergic to his girlfriend, Ana. Every time they see each other, he breaks out in hives, gets itchy eyes and suffers migraines. Is breaking up their only solution? Next, 25 million people watched Abercrombie & Fitch model, Albert Reed, cha cha his way to the top on Dancing with the Stars. How is he coping with his newfound fame? Then, partying all night on the beach, girls, drinking ... This kind of spring break may be the biggest dream for a teenage boy, but it's a mother's worst fear. Penny says no way is her 17-year-old son going on a spring break trip. Her husband says what's the big deal? What do Dr. Phil and Robin think? And, Kristin says her wild days are long gone, but the four tattoos she embellished her body with are a constant reminder of her past. How can she accept what she calls her "tramp stamp" and move forward? Plus, go behind the scenes and learn how Dr. Phil is produced, and it caused a sensation on YouTube, now don't miss the mom anthem performed for the first time live on TV! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 10, 2008, 6:30 pm CDT

08/15 Ask Dr. Phil and Robin

PARENTS  Let your children go on spring break. They will be responsible and its nothing to worry about..........

August 15, 2008, 2:01 pm CDT

Derren's allergy to Ana

The show did not say if Ana had also changed her laundry detergent after she changed her wardrobe.  I wonder if Derren could be allergic to the detergent she uses?  I know that there is one brand of detergent that makes me break out.

August 15, 2008, 3:00 pm CDT

Gone At 40.....

For some reason when I watched this particular show, when it originally aired, I thought that Nicole had a chronic neuromuscular disorder. Today, when I heard "Inoperable Brain Cancer", I was shocked.

There’s got to be a hole in the lives of the people who knew and loved this lovely 40 year old woman.

How sad for her family and the staff that make-up the Dr. Phil Show ‘family’.

I will keep everyone who lost this young woman, in my prayers.

Brenda

August 15, 2008, 3:15 pm CDT

Quote From: blgspc

For some reason when I watched this particular show, when it originally aired, I thought that Nicole had a chronic neuromuscular disorder. Today, when I heard "Inoperable Brain Cancer", I was shocked.

Theres got to be a hole in the lives of the people who knew and loved this lovely 40 year old woman.

How sad for her family and the staff that make-up the Dr. Phil Show family.

I will keep everyone who lost this young woman, in my prayers.

Brenda

This was the first time I watched this episode and I only caught the last half an hour. But I cried even before he cut in to announce the bad news. I kind of felt that that was going to happen though. I will also keep all the family and friends of this wonderful women in my prayers. She was such a bright light. It made me think of my own problems and how trivial in comparison.

August 15, 2008, 3:17 pm CDT

gone at 40

seeing this show about Nicole losing her battle to brain cancer, really touched home with our family.  my husband is also 40 years old.  When he was a senior  in high school, he had a cancerous brain tumor, he had surgery and radiation and chemotherapy.  With the grace of god, he is a survivor.  My heart goes out to  Nicoles family. As  I watched the show, I cried.  She was a beautiful, smart and intelligent young women who  made a place in the hearts of people Not to long ago, we had a scare with my husband, we thought his cancer came  back,  but it was something totally different and it wasn't cancerous  Cancer is a terrible thing and you don't have to be a certain age to get it. 

August 15, 2008, 4:59 pm CDT

"MARKED WOMAN IS CRAZY!!!!"

i'm sorry, buy "I don't know if it's possible to get my tatoos removed?" What is that? Please pay to get my tattoos removed. Also lost author jobs as a result wear pants and closed toe shoes. I have 13 tattoos, and I am a nurse and nobody has ever seen my tattoos unless I wanted them too. So get a life and quit whineing marked woman! P.S. I have a tramp stamp, as it is called and do not believe myself to be a tramp, rather I thought it was a cute idea, and I still do!!!

August 15, 2008, 8:03 pm CDT

tattoos

I think that Kristen has to find out why she feels the way she does about herself not her tattoos. I am a 59 year old woman and not a scarlett one at that. I just got my first tattoo. I do not think I am a tramp.I have a beautiful butterfly with a pink breast cancer ribbon at the bottom of it. It is on my ankle and I am very proud of it. I have had many compliments on my tattoo. It by no means defines who or what I am. Kristen you were judged by a woman who should be ashamed of herself. I would leave the tattoos and get on with my life. I think they are beautiful.

August 15, 2008, 11:11 pm CDT

for nicoles family

im very sad to have learned about nicoles death:(
but oh yes...she was a fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!
she looked so happy and enjoying every moment of everything
to all her family.....keep the good memory s !!!!!!!!
she was AWSOME!
my sympathies to everyone at the dr.phil show,friends and family

August 16, 2008, 4:11 am CDT

Nicole

Quote From: mittens01

seeing this show about Nicole losing her battle to brain cancer, really touched home with our family.  my husband is also 40 years old.  When he was a senior  in high school, he had a cancerous brain tumor, he had surgery and radiation and chemotherapy.  With the grace of god, he is a survivor.  My heart goes out to  Nicoles family. As  I watched the show, I cried.  She was a beautiful, smart and intelligent young women who  made a place in the hearts of people Not to long ago, we had a scare with my husband, we thought his cancer came  back,  but it was something totally different and it wasn't cancerous  Cancer is a terrible thing and you don't have to be a certain age to get it. 
I am a staff member of the show and worked with Nicole for 5 years. I'm glad that viewers got a chance to see who this person was. We watched her fight a fight that not many people could  have endured. She was beautiful, smart, considerate, funny and loved life. We all miss her so much and hope that if anything, she was an inspiration to people,  48 hours before she passed, friends were with her sharing stories and Nic still cracked a smile -- she left knowing that hundreds of people cared about her and were sad to watch such a wonderful human being be taken away from them. We are still crying but will use her strength to move forward and learn from her. She had so much to give and she will always be in our hearts.

August 16, 2008, 8:29 am CDT

Quote From: BrianX29

PARENTS  Let your children go on spring break. They will be responsible and its nothing to worry about..........
You obviously know nothing about spring break.

First | Prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next | Last