Message Boards

Topic : 12/05 Internet Dangers

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 30, 2007, 01:42:12 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You don’t think twice when logging on to the Internet to shop for household items, chat with relatives and buy movie tickets, but surfing the net can have dangerous consequences. Donna Jou made headlines when she disappeared five months ago. The straight A-student was last seen in the company of John Burgess, a convicted sex offender whom police believe she met on Craigslist. Donna’s family is outraged that Burgess isn’t behind bars, and her mom, Nili, makes an impassioned plea for her safe return. Their attorney, Gloria Allred, brings Dr. Phil up to speed on this tragic case. Then, Marcus and Rhodesia were married for eight years and had three kids, but that didn’t stop Marcus from having an affair with a woman he met on MySpace. Marcus says Rhodesia drove him to cheat because she let herself go. The ink has barely dried on their divorce papers, but Marcus and Rhodesia are already thinking about reconciling. Can Marcus change, or should Rhodesia thank her lucky stars that she’s out of this marriage? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 11, 2009, 10:19 am CDT

12/05 Internet Dangers

Quote From: nomodrama1973

Mr. Billard,

Your everything that I have prayed for. Who would have ever believed that our brief encounter would have turned into a promising future. No lies, just straight honesty from the start. The distance between you and I is only temporary and it gives me something to look forward too....and most of all time to heal my broken heart and not carry any past hurts into our relationship. I feel so safe when I am with you and the time spent over the holiday's  i will never forget it.... You are my HERO.

Let's make it RAIN in Jamaica Baby...

In 2009 It's about GOD, YOU AND I ......and our CHILDREN.

LOVING YOU LIKE CRAZY

Rhodesia  

LOL  OMG.  WHATEVER!

First | Prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next Page | Last Page