Message Boards

Topic : 12/13 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Special

Number of Replies: 133
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, December 06, 2007, 03:14:04 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil and Robin invite you to celebrate the season with their sons, Jay and Jordan, and Jay's wife, Erica. The McGraws share some amazing gifts with deserving families who fill the audience, most of whom were affected by the recent Southern California wildfires. First, Howie Mandel and the models from the hit show Deal or No Deal bring some cool presents to put under the Christmas tree. Then, Matt returned from his honeymoon cruise to discover that he and his wife, Danelle's, first home perished in the California fires. And Ruby turned on the news and watched helplessly as her home burned down. Don't miss the wonderful surprises Dr. Phil and Robin have to help them get back on their feet! Plus, Marie Osmond makes a special appearance, and Robin reveals several beauty products that make great stocking stuffers. And, as national spokespersons for Toys for Tots, Dr. Phil and Robin help the organization kick off its 60th anniversary with some surprise visits to needy families in Virginia. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 22, 2008, 2:26 am CST

britney spears

I think Dr Phils explaination of waht happen when he went to visit Britney...was kinda lame. He didn't say anything about bringing cameras with him for that visit.  That I believe is why everyone was upset....it was the wrong thing to do.....Why will he not explain that?  My name is George Mac Donald...and my e mail is ufgm19@aim.com...if you would like to respond

November 24, 2008, 10:07 am CST

ANYBODY KNOW?????

When is the taping for the 2008 Christmas show??? I would like to attend...

Thank you!!!

December 6, 2008, 1:27 pm CST

12/13 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Special

Quote From: burnrn

Wow reading some of these posts..makes me sad..whats wrong with people....so hateful...

Having personally sat in the audience for that show... It was an amazing experience, surrounded by so many people that escaped the fires with the coats on their backs, some without shoes..moms that lost all their family photos and kids crafts from over the years...it was so sad...

No amount of insurance brings that back...and the idea that everyone in California is rich..is so wrong...

many of these families are CRAMMED into hotel rooms...with minimal clothing etc.

I worked in the Burn unit in San Diego for 34 of the 39 days and one of the firefighters that was burned was kind enough to ask me to go...and Dr Phil extended the invitation to me...

I was so blessed. Ive been a single mom working as a burn nurse since 1979. Ive never been so blessed in my life.

I saw first hand the pain, and loss these people and so many others went thru during the fires...

It was a life changing and horrific experience for so many of us..in California..

We all aren't movie starts with big cars here..folks....

I from the bottom of my heart...want to thank you Dr Phil ,Robin, family..and guests for the nice gifts we would never buy ourselves....

Don't let the negative people on here make you think twice about the nice thing you did for so many people...

Do it again next year for another group of DESERVING PEOPLE...and bless people...

Giving is a wonderful thing!!!!!

Merry Christmas...Thank you so much!!

May Your HOLIDAYS>>>>BE BLESSED!!!!

LC

were there also regular people sitting in the audience??

First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next Page | Last Page