Message Boards

Topic : 12/13 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Special

Number of Replies: 133
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, December 06, 2007, 03:14:04 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil and Robin invite you to celebrate the season with their sons, Jay and Jordan, and Jay's wife, Erica. The McGraws share some amazing gifts with deserving families who fill the audience, most of whom were affected by the recent Southern California wildfires. First, Howie Mandel and the models from the hit show Deal or No Deal bring some cool presents to put under the Christmas tree. Then, Matt returned from his honeymoon cruise to discover that he and his wife, Danelle's, first home perished in the California fires. And Ruby turned on the news and watched helplessly as her home burned down. Don't miss the wonderful surprises Dr. Phil and Robin have to help them get back on their feet! Plus, Marie Osmond makes a special appearance, and Robin reveals several beauty products that make great stocking stuffers. And, as national spokespersons for Toys for Tots, Dr. Phil and Robin help the organization kick off its 60th anniversary with some surprise visits to needy families in Virginia. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 12, 2007, 7:47 pm CST

CHRISTMAS Dr. Phil and Robin's house

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE DR.PHIL AND ROBIN AND FAMILY, I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERYDAY.AND ENJOY IT SO MUCH, AND ROBIN, I LOVE YOUR BOOK. YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOWS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES/ I LOVE WATCHING THE KIDS. THE EYES AND THEIR LITTLE MOUTHS ARE SO SWEET. I AM A GRANDMOTHER OF 6 AND ENJOY THEM SO MUCH. JUST WAIT TILL BOTH OF YOU GET YOUR FIRST ONE CHRISTMAS IS REALLY EXTRA SPECIAL THEN. WHAT YOU DR,PHIL AND ROBIN DO FOR PEOPLE IS WONDERFUL.YOU BOTH HAVE GAVE ME SOME GREAT ADVICE. ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL BE AT YOUR CHIRSTMAS SHOW, BUT I STAY AT HOME AND TAKE CARE OF MY  91 YEAR OLD FATHER WHOM HAS HAD A STOKE AND I AM THE ONLY ONE HE WILL LET TRANSFER HIM. BUT HE IS SO SPECIAL TO ME. THANK YOU DR.PHIL AND ROBIN FOR A WONDERFUL SHOW. OH AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 38 YEARS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

SINCERELY

LINDA

December 13, 2007, 2:01 am CST

Merry Christmas and God Bless

Dr. Phil and Robin :  It is great to see all the wonderful things you do and have your sons involved in the giving process too. It is wonderful. I wish you and your family a blessed Holiday Season filled with Love, Peace,  Happiness, and Laughter. God Bless You Always!

Kim

December 13, 2007, 5:57 am CST

Please try and be thankful for the good things.

Quote From: missyred

C'mon, Dr. Phil.  Poor Matt and Ruby return from their honeymoon cruise only to find their first home destroyed by fire.  Give us a break.  I'm 65 and have never been on a cruise so forgive me for not feeling all that sorry for them.  When I came back from my honeymoon .. oh, wait a minute .. that's right, I didn't have a honeymoon because my husband was in the Air Force and we spent the first 1 1/2 years in Germany.  It took us over two years to buy our first home.  That home was in California, but it was 42 years ago and only cost us $17,000.  Give someone a home who has children and are living in a car because the job they have doesn't pay them enough.  Those are the people I really feel sorry for.  By the way, I no longer live in Calirfornia..moved to Illinois 43 years ago. 

I'm thankful for all of my yesterdays, I'm thankful and grateful for today and I look forward to and pray for tomorrow. I'm afraid that bitterness will cloud your happiness. I'm happy for anyone who needs and gets a leg up in life. I try and relax and let the good things happen. I'm excited about the good things that happen to others. I believe that there can never be too much goodwill to mankind.

December 13, 2007, 6:13 am CST

Washington

What a wonderful job the two of you did!  I was so happy to watch this and you and Robin with pure grace and charm!   You don't know me but i watch your show and you are tops in my book. I was so proud of the show I felt as if I were there!

December 13, 2007, 6:17 am CST

Christmas at your house!!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all...  The show was wonderful and it was on my Dad's birthday...he's gone now 18 months ago and Christmas is hard, but you made it easier for me...thank you and Happy New Year too

December 13, 2007, 6:27 am CST

Merry Christmas !

Luke 2:8-11 and there were shepards living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them. " Do not be afraid I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ  the Lord. "

May  the blessing of God surround you and may you have a Wonderful Christmas!

December 13, 2007, 6:35 am CST

Holiday Gifts

Instead of giving gifts to the middle class and upper middle class on your show....you should have given to the poor.  People who can't go to see Dr Phil......people who have nothing......Those who work to support their families....just to get by. Their are many people all over the US.....who have nothing...in any city you can think of...Christmas is about giving....Giving to those....who have less than others.  Would that not be the proper thing to do?  Rather than giving to people...who have more than most.  For years my wife and I ......would open our hearts at the holidays...and cook meals for the poor and homeless.....and we don't have the income you have. Just my opinion.....let me know what you think.......George.......ufgm19@aim.com 

December 13, 2007, 6:47 am CST

hate i miss it

hi Dr. Phil   Lou  here  i love your show and my husband and i hate we couldn't make it to be on the holiday show. i could of used all that. you need to find a way to give to your viewing audience, some of us could use some too.  keep up the great work, you and Robin   MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

December 13, 2007, 6:56 am CST

Merry Christmas

Dr. Phil and Robin

May you both be blessed and have a great Holiday

December 13, 2007, 7:02 am CST

This is irst visit.

I watch the show all the time but today is my first visit to the site.  I read the messages and felt a bit sad.  I just want to say THANKS for al that you do.  I know each person deserves their own opinion, but some people just need to stop and be thankful...sheesh

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last