Message Boards

Topic : 08/21 Vigilante Justice

Number of Replies: 693
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 25, 2008, 01:20:15 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 01/31/08) You’ve heard the phrase, “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!” Dr. Phil’s guests say to achieve justice they were forced to take matters into their own hands. Dr. William Moody says his constitutional rights were violated when he was physically and verbally attacked while arguing with a man about moving his car. But the dentist wasn’t on his best behavior either. You won’t believe what’s on this tape – but does it tell the whole story? What does Dr. Phil think? Then, 75-year-old Mona made national news when she walked into the office of her local cable company with a hammer and smashed up their equipment! She says they were rude and gave her inadequate service, and she doesn’t regret her actions. Was the grandmother justified in taking on big business with a weapon? Plus, meet a man who shot video of himself pulling over an erratic driver whom he thought was under the influence. Should you perform a citizen’s arrest if you encounter a drunk driver on the road? Hear what the experts have to say and join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 14, 2008, 2:48 pm CDT

08/21 Vigilante Justice

Quote From: peachykeen123

actually i do think he did it.  all black people don't think oj is guilty.  bet you're white, huh?  people like you amaze me.  you make prejudicial statements and don't think there's anything wrong with it.  you probably have "tons of black friends" too don't you?
Hahaha, you are way too easy to shake up, you're not even a challenge and you just made my point and shot yourself in the foot. Thanks :)

May 31, 2009, 9:00 am CDT

What show? this is real life, wake up people

Quote From: avoiss

What show were you watching?

Wake up, this is real life. We see all this stuff all the time.  Police sticking up for the criminals and picking on and abusing the good law-abiding people who do nothing wrong.  My friend couldn't  even take a walk around his own neighborhood without being stopped by the police.  They asked where he worked and he said he is retired, so they said oh so you are unemployed. They asked for his identification and he said he didn't bring his wallet because he was only out for a walk and they said oh so you are a vagrant. You are an unemployed vagrant. He is a retired research chemist, a very brilliant man and he owns a million dollar home and does nothing wrong and yet is stopped by the cops for simply taking a walk. Don't they have anything better to do than pick on innocent people taking a walk. This is all mobbing and gangstalking and people need to find out more about this.

May 31, 2009, 10:50 am CDT

Gangstalking

Why not tackle the subject of gangstalking, what is everyone afraid of.  There is so much on the Internet about it, why not talk about it on news or in the newspapers or magazines or talk shows, etc. There are many victims of this who need help and advice.

First | Prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | Next Page | Last Page