Message Boards

Topic : 02/05 The Dr. Phil House: Rules of Engagement

Number of Replies: 161
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 01, 2008, 02:18:38 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Four engaged couples wondering if they’re ready to walk down the aisle move into The Dr. Phil House. Will their dysfunctional and toxic behavior stand in the way of a happy life together? Lacey says her fiancé, Kalin, has hit, choked and cheated on her, all while she was pregnant with their child. Steve is afraid of displeasing his fiancée, Stephanie, who considers herself a princess. Scott thinks his wife-to-be, Lisa, tears down his dreams of being a musician, while Lisa thinks Scott is a male chauvinist. Tim and Lilly are just 19 years old. Are they completely unprepared for their baby, due in two months? Each couple will be put to the test to see if they really know their partner’s flaws, funds, family and future expectations. After several challenges, will the couples decide to head to the altar or just call it quits? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 4, 2008, 12:37 pm CST

02/05 The Dr. Phil House: Rules of Engagement

dr .phil i fight with my partner everyday to watch you because i think you know your stuff, but you cant tell me that it is healthy for that young preagnate mother to be on that show, now i know its somthing she has to do but not while the baby is inside of her, she is having so meny emotional smacks in the face right now, i dont think being on camera underpressure arguing all the time is healthy for a child, i feel you should know this,

First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next Page | Last Page