Message Boards

Topic : 08/11 1000th Show

Number of Replies: 131
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:17:30 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/11/08) Six seasons ... Thousands of guests ... Countless lives changed. Now it's time to celebrate Dr. Phil's 1000th show! Oprah Winfrey joins Dr. Phil for the first time on his stage. You've read the tabloid rumors; now they put them to rest. Find out Oprah's favorite Dr. Phil moment from her own show, and learn why she always believed Dr. Phil would be a success. Then, catch up with some of Dr. Phil's most memorable guests, including: The Family DividedMonika from the Weight Loss Challenge and Rod, who was addicted to spending money. See where Brandon is today and find out if Lesley and Jeff were able to make their baby dreams come true. And, see highlights from some of the most noteworthy shows out of Dr. Phil's six seasons. This mega celebration is so huge, it takes two days. Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 14, 2008, 11:58 am CDT

Yea what ever happened------

I'd also like to know about some of my favorites and what happened.  I'm so excited to see his new Weight Loss Race series.  I'm sure hoping some of the old challengers will show up and let us know just how they are doing.  I know Monica is still doing great but what about Fred? Jim?  And many others.  A reunion show would be over the top with those of us who followed so faithfully.   I even lost with them and now can't wait to fine tune all those keys again and dump the next 50.   Yep kept off the orginal so I know the keys are still inbedded in my life just need tuned up to get me on the losing side again. 

Still faithful but did get sort of bored with reruns LOL, don't we all???

Char

First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next Page | Last Page