Message Boards

Topic : 08/11 1000th Show

Number of Replies: 131
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:17:30 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/11/08) Six seasons ... Thousands of guests ... Countless lives changed. Now it's time to celebrate Dr. Phil's 1000th show! Oprah Winfrey joins Dr. Phil for the first time on his stage. You've read the tabloid rumors; now they put them to rest. Find out Oprah's favorite Dr. Phil moment from her own show, and learn why she always believed Dr. Phil would be a success. Then, catch up with some of Dr. Phil's most memorable guests, including: The Family DividedMonika from the Weight Loss Challenge and Rod, who was addicted to spending money. See where Brandon is today and find out if Lesley and Jeff were able to make their baby dreams come true. And, see highlights from some of the most noteworthy shows out of Dr. Phil's six seasons. This mega celebration is so huge, it takes two days. Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 11, 2008, 12:15 pm CST

1000 show

Congrats on your 1000th show.  I have only been watching you since July of this year due to the fact that I have been working.  Now that I am a stay at home wife and mother (not sure it pays very well) I get to watch you everyday.  My husband says that I am not a very emotional person, but today he would of been able to see some tears.  I brings great joy to me knowing how many lives you have helped.  You are truly an amazing person.  Any Robin,  she is doubly amazing.  She is truly your soul mate.  Can't wait for the conclusion of the show tomorrow. 

I am also looking forward to Wednesday's show as I think it will strike a huge cord in my life. 

Thanks again Dr. Phil and Robin.  You are the best.

February 11, 2008, 12:54 pm CST

Wow

Wow this woman on your 1000th show, who drank 1-2 bottles of wine she looks soooo much better and younger now.Amazing .Love your shows love the way you talk to people you rock Dr.Phil:)Keep up the great job you've been doing:)

February 11, 2008, 12:59 pm CST

Congrats

I also cannot believe it's been 6 years and 1000 shows. I remember you saying that you believed this was "the highest and best use of this medium" and you're definitely right. Where else can one learn so much about life, relationships and other situations. You have been a beacon of light to so many who have reached out to you. You're the country's first and best "life coach."  Thank you for helping so many of us over the years. I hope and pray you will continue along this path for many more years!!

February 11, 2008, 1:13 pm CST

Dr Phil

Congratulations on your 1000th. ...... from your biggest fan group " What's Working In My WLC " message board.

We all look forward to seeing your next 1000 shows !!!

Cheers Niki

February 11, 2008, 1:26 pm CST

Alex??

When the family divided gave congrats for the 1000th episode, where was Alex???

February 11, 2008, 1:39 pm CST

Disappointed

Today's show disappointed me. Too much airtime for Oprah and hardly any for follow-up on Dr Phil's past guests. Especially  the first Dr Phil family. Nothing but a taped congratulatory message from Marty, Erin, Katherine and Nathan. Where was Alex? Why was she missing? Has somthing happened to her?

February 11, 2008, 1:39 pm CST

Woohooo!!

A thousand down, 10,000,000 to go! I can remember seeing Dr. Phil for the first time and  I knew then that he was going to be a phenomenon. He was like a glass of cold water in the face of so many of us that needed a wake up call. He said all the things you know are truths in your heart and gave them validity. The people today have NO IDEA how lucky they are to have people like Oprah and Dr. Phil! I have thought a hundred times  how I wished he was around when I really needed the help. Here is a place where people can go to get a second opinion before making life decisions,or get their confusion cleared up.  I hope Dr. Phil is around 'til he has to use a cane, his teeth fall out and he needs a hearing aid! Hmm, Conjures up quite a picture!

February 11, 2008, 1:55 pm CST

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Dr. Phil and Robyn,

Keep going you do a great job, I love watching your shows, wether I agree with them all or disagree..I love the Dr Phil show and I am a very proud viewe..   THANK YOU

February 11, 2008, 1:55 pm CST

agree

Quote From: ramair

Today's show disappointed me. Too much airtime for Oprah and hardly any for follow-up on Dr Phil's past guests. Especially  the first Dr Phil family. Nothing but a taped congratulatory message from Marty, Erin, Katherine and Nathan. Where was Alex? Why was she missing? Has somthing happened to her?
I agree, I am glad to see that I was not the only one. I am also glad to see that I was not the only one wondering where Alex was.

February 11, 2008, 1:58 pm CST

CONGRATULATIONS DR. PHIL

Hey Dr. Phil, 1000 shows.  We (your fans) loved you right from the beginning with Oprah.  To you and all your family and staff, my sincerest congratulations and thanks for making a difference in the lives of so many!!!  Keep up the good work and here's to many more Anniversary Shows to come.  And to all the stars that wouldn't appear on this monumental show over the Britney thing (love you Britney and want your success Girl!)------as Dr. Phil says "GET OVER IT!!!!"  I wish I knew who you all were because I'd boycott your work!!!!  Way to go Dr. Phil and Oprah......stick with this man.  You're instinct is right on.  The World needs Dr. Phil!!!!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last