Message Boards

Topic : 08/11 1000th Show

Number of Replies: 131
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:17:30 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/11/08) Six seasons ... Thousands of guests ... Countless lives changed. Now it's time to celebrate Dr. Phil's 1000th show! Oprah Winfrey joins Dr. Phil for the first time on his stage. You've read the tabloid rumors; now they put them to rest. Find out Oprah's favorite Dr. Phil moment from her own show, and learn why she always believed Dr. Phil would be a success. Then, catch up with some of Dr. Phil's most memorable guests, including: The Family DividedMonika from the Weight Loss Challenge and Rod, who was addicted to spending money. See where Brandon is today and find out if Lesley and Jeff were able to make their baby dreams come true. And, see highlights from some of the most noteworthy shows out of Dr. Phil's six seasons. This mega celebration is so huge, it takes two days. Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 11, 2008, 2:08 pm CST

congrats

thank you for all your insight and congrats to you and your family. I love your wife Robin and just would love to meet someone eventually that GUSHED over ME as you do your sweet and intelligent wife. Keep up the good work bud....respectfully, kelle

February 11, 2008, 2:24 pm CST

Go Dr. Phil !!

I was so happy to see the Dr. Phil show today !  I was young when Dr. Phil was on Oprah, my mom and I used to watch together (and I had to grin when they mentioned the trial, I remember that!)  I think it's such an accomplishment that Dr. Phil hit his 1000'th (one that perhaps will go down in history!)

When Dr. Phil was on Oprah, as the months passed, I remember how people were offended by his "tell it like it is" attitude.  I have been through my own "process", and spent a very long time in and out of therapist's offices, and I admire Dr. Phil for doing his show, and I especially admire Dr. Phil for being blunt. I think perhaps the most harmful component in our society is not dealing with things in the moment, and over time they just fester and snowball into a million different directions, until it's confusing and hopeless and many people are unnecessarily hurting and filled with resentment.  Society has definitely been given a gift of education and objectivity, and it's free - and comes into homes every single day!

Thank you Dr. Phil, here's to a thousand more !

February 11, 2008, 2:34 pm CST

Congratulations

Happy 1000Th Show!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Time Fly's By !!!!!

You have been a great inspiration to millions in your shows.

Thank You So Much !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy

February 11, 2008, 2:46 pm CST

02/11 1000th Show

Quote From: chicky1004

I agree, I am glad to see that I was not the only one. I am also glad to see that I was not the only one wondering where Alex was.
I'm not saying I didn't enjoy seeing Oprah on today's show. I did, especially the clip from her show where she commented on some people being genetically predisposed to obesity and Dr Phil saying "It ain't you." Priceless!

February 11, 2008, 2:56 pm CST

Where's Alex?

I'm new to this message board, so I too wanted to know where Alex was too!  Now how does this question get answered?  Do ANY questions that are asked on this Message Board get answered?

February 11, 2008, 3:02 pm CST

Congratulations Dr. Phil

People in this country embrace dysfunction, are stuck on stupid, and can't get out of their own way long enough to see the forest for the trees.  Oprah has done many wonderful things.  Introducing the nation to Dr. Phil is one of those wonderful things.  Your "straight no chaser" approach gives America what it desperately needs...sound, practical, common sense advice.  As for all the hoopla about your visiting Britney Spears when she was first hospitalized, I say, "Good for you".   Instead of talking about her, you stepped up to the plate and tried to help.  That's a hell of a lot more than anyone else did.  Keep on doing what you do Dr. Phil.

February 11, 2008, 3:02 pm CST

Do you?

I would like to congratulate everyone involved in the Dr. Phil show!

Dr. Phil...Like several other fans........ I would also like to know if you read these messages?

Tammy From the Beautiful State of Kentucky...................................................

February 11, 2008, 3:03 pm CST

Happy 1000th Dr. Phil!

I just wanted to say congratulations!  Your show is awesome and there has been more than one of your shows that has affected my life and the way I look and think about things.  Thank you for all you have done for everyone, including people like me who are just sitting in our living rooms watching you on TV day after day.  You have touched so many lives and made a difference in each of them for the better.  Thank you Dr. Phil.

February 11, 2008, 3:06 pm CST

Congratulations, Dr. Phil, Robin, and Staff

WOW, you celebrated your 1000th show and we celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary today.  Two great happenings on the same day.  Can't get any better than that.

The Kelley's

February 11, 2008, 3:10 pm CST

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the 1000th episode Dr. Phil, Robin and all of your staff.  It was a fun show.  Thanks to Oprah for finding you for us!  You have given us many things to consider, learn from and share with others- They call it wisdom. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last