Message Boards

Topic : 08/11 1000th Show

Number of Replies: 131
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:17:30 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/11/08) Six seasons ... Thousands of guests ... Countless lives changed. Now it's time to celebrate Dr. Phil's 1000th show! Oprah Winfrey joins Dr. Phil for the first time on his stage. You've read the tabloid rumors; now they put them to rest. Find out Oprah's favorite Dr. Phil moment from her own show, and learn why she always believed Dr. Phil would be a success. Then, catch up with some of Dr. Phil's most memorable guests, including: The Family DividedMonika from the Weight Loss Challenge and Rod, who was addicted to spending money. See where Brandon is today and find out if Lesley and Jeff were able to make their baby dreams come true. And, see highlights from some of the most noteworthy shows out of Dr. Phil's six seasons. This mega celebration is so huge, it takes two days. Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 11, 2008, 3:27 pm CST

What can I say

I live in Canada and I love the Dr.Phil. Seeing my two favorite idols...Oprah Winfrey as well as Dr. Phil sit and talk on his 1000 show is the miraclous moment on television history. Congradualtions Dr. Phil on you 1000 shows. You give it straight out to people and the truth does stand in the end. So many people's lives have changed and through them many people have inspired to live like it. I see your show everyday and it inspires me to be a better person. I hope that you continue what you do and what can I say its a miracle to see over the years how much you have changed people. I remember all the quotes you say and it does make sense to this world. Finally, the issues that have not been out for years have come out and through your show which is a bridge has bridged the issues together and I was really excited, I was very emotional when i see shows about, where kids are involved, I am going to become a teacher and finally getting my Early childhood Educator diploma. I love kids and I am passionate and looking forward in working with them.....CHEERS FOR DR.PHIL AND HATS OFF TO YOU PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

February 11, 2008, 3:31 pm CST

Congratulations!

First of all, congratulations on your 1000th show.

Secondly, I want to say how happy I was to hear that Brandon is doing so well.  I'm glad you didn't give up on this young man.  He looked really good on the show today, and you could see the peace and happiness in his face and eyes.

February 11, 2008, 3:35 pm CST

I was thinking the same thing!!

Quote From: fperego

I'm new to this message board, so I too wanted to know where Alex was too!  Now how does this question get answered?  Do ANY questions that are asked on this Message Board get answered?
Where was Alex? I was wondering the same thing. Her little boy is so cute, mother of three boys my self here. What did Kathrine do to her hair? So looks so much older now. Wish there was a little more on this family. We watched them for so long and I feel like they fell off the face of the earth!

February 11, 2008, 3:38 pm CST

I was thinking the same thing!!

Quote From: fperego

I'm new to this message board, so I too wanted to know where Alex was too!  Now how does this question get answered?  Do ANY questions that are asked on this Message Board get answered?
Where is Alex? What happened to her? I wish there was a little more on this family. Seems like they fell off the earth to the TV people who have come to know them.

February 11, 2008, 3:46 pm CST

I LOVE THE SHOW!!!

I JUST WANT TO SAY , I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!! I LOOK FORWARD EVERYDAY AT 4 O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!!! I HAVE LEARNED ALOT WATCHING YOUR SHOW.......EVEN MY TEENAGE SON WATCHES IT SOMETIMES WITH ME!!!!!  I THINK IT IS SO SWEET THAT ROBIN IS AT EVERY EPISODE..THANK YOU FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOW,. I THINK EVEN JUST THE PEOPLE THAT WATCH THE SHOW LEARN SO MUCH!I KNOW I HAVE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

February 11, 2008, 3:53 pm CST

02/11 1000th Show

I guess we will never find out where Alex was.

February 11, 2008, 4:09 pm CST

Congrats Dr. Phil

Congrats Dr. Phil, I love your show and hope you around for a long time! ( You did leave me a little confused, where is the little boys mom from the Dr. Phil Family that was a teenager when she had him? The little clip of them congratulating you just left me wondering where she is at, hope you will answer that at some point) Again Congrats and keep up the good work!

February 11, 2008, 4:21 pm CST

Where's Alex

I have watched since Dr. Phil started on Oprah and have seen every episode of his show.  I'm a fellow Texan and love his tell it like it is way of talking to people.  Congratulations on 1000 wonderful shows.  I love seeing 'Philip', Robin, Jay and Jordan.  What a family!  They set such a great example to those of us who are parents. 

I have one question after watching today's show.  Where was Alex?  She had seemed so dedicated to Nathan and we saw the whole family but not her?  If she was busy with school or something, it would've been nice to hear that.  It made those of us who suffered through all the hurts and healing with this family wondering what's going on.  And what about the rest of the weight loss guys.  How's everyone else doing?  It was great seeing Monika looking awesome. 

Just some questions.

February 11, 2008, 4:21 pm CST

inspiration

Dr Phil

First I would like to say congratulations.....I watch your show almost everyday.  Some of them tick me off a bit because Im not always thrilled at how you handle some situations and some people.....and Ive sometimes questioned your purpose...but all in all you have been an inspiration to me....Ive learned so much about people....illnesses...addictions...and more importantly....ive seen myself in some of your guests.....and it has made me take little steps in trying to change my life for the better....

Im not sure you GET how much you have helped people.....

seeing brandon on your show today, and remembering where he was heading (and yes I remember him giving you the finger ;-)) and to where he is today, is a perfect example of what in inspiration you are....

thanks

me ;-)

February 11, 2008, 4:34 pm CST

alex

Congratuations and here's to 1000 more!! I must repeat the question asked by a few already.  Where was Alex??? I was so looking forward to catching up on them.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last