Message Boards

Topic : 08/11 1000th Show

Number of Replies: 131
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:17:30 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/11/08) Six seasons ... Thousands of guests ... Countless lives changed. Now it's time to celebrate Dr. Phil's 1000th show! Oprah Winfrey joins Dr. Phil for the first time on his stage. You've read the tabloid rumors; now they put them to rest. Find out Oprah's favorite Dr. Phil moment from her own show, and learn why she always believed Dr. Phil would be a success. Then, catch up with some of Dr. Phil's most memorable guests, including: The Family DividedMonika from the Weight Loss Challenge and Rod, who was addicted to spending money. See where Brandon is today and find out if Lesley and Jeff were able to make their baby dreams come true. And, see highlights from some of the most noteworthy shows out of Dr. Phil's six seasons. This mega celebration is so huge, it takes two days. Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 9, 2008, 8:23 am CST

02/11 1000th Show

Congratulations on your 1000th show! I am looking forward to 1000 more!

February 9, 2008, 9:51 am CST

Congratulations!!

Dear Dr Phil!! CONGRATULATIONS on your 1,000 show, I have probably watched most, if not all. Your family must be so proud of you and  your accomplishments & how many people you have helped. Keep up the good work, & wish you another 1,000 more.

February 9, 2008, 10:12 am CST

congrats to Dr Plil, Robin and staff of the show

I have watched the show from the beginning and have admired Dr Phil for hisintelligence and interaction with the guests.  I believe that Robin has been a great asset to the show and all it has accomplished.  I'm sure Ihave no idea how hard the staff works, from producers to cameras to chauffeurs!!  I just know that you have helped many, many people adn I just want to say thank you far al you have done. 

May you have another 1000 shows before you even consider the thought of stopping the show !

love, Karen Powers

February 9, 2008, 11:16 am CST

congratulations

Hi

Dr.Phil

I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS  on your 1000th show,  Me and my Husband Bill have watched your show right from the beginning and we are still watching your show,  you and Robin have helped alot of people in the past and we hope that you have many more shows to come.  We will be watching on Monday .  We are both one of your biggest fans

Hannelore and Bill Wilson

see you on Monday 

February 9, 2008, 11:47 am CST

Congrats!!

A wonderful accomplishment!  I so enjoy most of your shows as they have expanded my knowledge and broough insight to many concerns both past and present.  I look forward to many, many more! 

February 9, 2008, 12:00 pm CST

Congrats....

Hey Dr. Phil....

Congradulations on your 1000 show. I'm proud to be a part of it. I watch your show every day. You have helped me improve my self day by day as a person and in the way I live my life. I'm glad Oprah will be on your show I watch her show right after yours. I love you guys and know you help improve peoples lives all over the country every day.

God Speed,

Carmen

February 9, 2008, 12:14 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor One Part Phil Robin Show Thousand. Congraulation Doctor Phil I wish I could be there but unforul-

ley I will not be able to make it to your show in Los Angeles, California.  See you on Monday February 11th-

,2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

February 9, 2008, 1:27 pm CST

CONGRATULATIONS FROM Shelly in AUSTRALIA!!!

Gidday Dr Phil,                                            Dated: 10th Feb. 2008

You know we love you Downunder ......(especially in sunny Queensland)

So I just wanna say, Congrats from everybody who watches your show, from this neck of the woods.

I live in a wonderful city called Brisbane, Queensland & as a Life Coach, Mum, Wife, past Basketball Coach, you inspire me, with all your positive energy and fantasic shows. Whether the show is full of laughs, is serious or whatever, you always Deliver! I hope that you get the chance to come and do a show, in our City one day, we would love to see you. I wish you 1000 more great shows and look forward to watching your continually entertaining performances. Keep up the great work. I do like the shows, where you help the disadvantaged or people that have been treated unfairly & then put things right for them again or in perspective. I also love the way, you bring good old fashioned honest talk, into your everyday conversations and remind some people of their duties, as a human being. I would love to come to one of your shows one day. If you're for having an Aussie in the Audience, please let me know, I can even help you, with some of these great topics you have on your show, topics such as 'LIFE EXPERIENCES' I am very experienced in! LOL. There's not much I haven't been involved in and now that I am nearing my 50th Birthday, I can see a lot of things, I may not have seen in my twenties or thirties. I suppose you don't get to read these messgae boards at all, as you are too busy, but all the best for your future & kind regards to your beautiful wife and crew, they all do such a wonderful job. Have a great 1000th Show and once again - Congratulations! From Shelly (Downunder)!

February 9, 2008, 3:40 pm CST

Congratulatins Dr. Phil on your 1000th show

Dear Dr. Phil:

Here I thought I was your biggest fan.  I own my own business and when 3 o'clock comes things come to a screeching hault to turn on your show.  One day the phone rang, right at 3 and I ask the man was this important, are you trying to sell me anything, etc. etc. he said NO.  So I asked the gentleman if he would call me back in an hour and I would be available to talk.  He proceeded and said he was with this company (one that I recognized) and I said to him, I thought you were not selling anything--I also mentioned to him ---thought you said this was important; I told him that the Dr. Phil show was on and I could not talk to him and I hung up on the guy. 

When my husband got home that day I told him what had happened and he could not believe what I had done.  All I had to say was I bet he want be calling me back--He didn't.  I am so addicted to this show I want even answer my phone during the time that you are on. 

I also would like to commend you on everything that you have done to help so many people.  Being from Texas myself, I know where you are coming from--but the one thing that I dearly love about you is that you have what they call common sense.  This is so lacking in today's society and with everything that is on the TV these days--it's good to watch something where the person has common sense, moral values, helps so many people, believes in marriages, does not promote divorce but willing to work with couples to work things out, and my list goes on and on.  Congratulations on your accomplishments.

Patricia Young

February 9, 2008, 3:49 pm CST

6 years, time flys

Your Time is Now,
...…And your adventure has just begun.

Wishing You  and Robyn the Best of Luck Always,
As You  Continue Your Distinguished Journey

Thank-you for helping so many  people.

Congratulations

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last