Message Boards

Topic : 08/12 1000 Celebration Continues! 1001!

Number of Replies: 81
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:20:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/12/08) Dr. Phil's 1000th episode mega-celebration continues with amazing giveaways and celebrity surprises! David wrote the show to nominate his wife, Kim, as the biggest fan of Dr. Phil. Be there when he surprises her with tickets to the 1000th show. You won't believe the gift Dr. Phil has in store for her! Next, hear from viewers whose lives were transformed after watching Dr. Phil. Will their emotional stories change your life? Then, the McGraw family -- Robin, Jay, Erica and Jordan -- share their most memorable moments from the journey to 1,001 shows. What does Jay reveal that almost brings Dr. Phil to tears? And, don't miss a rockin' performance by one of the hottest music stars in the world! Plus, as a way to remember the day, Dr. Phil and Robin give special gifts to the audience that have them squealing with joy! Share your own memorable Dr. Phil moments and talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 12, 2008, 8:19 am CST

1001 Show

Congratulations on your 1000 shows! I watch almost every day. I watched your 1001 show and had a thought, I thought it would have been funny if when Jay Leno was there, when he left, he would have walked over to Robin, and Robin got up and walked out with him like she does everyday with Dr. Phil, especially after she acted like she went over to see Leno everyday instead of staying there. Here's to another 1000 shows!

February 12, 2008, 8:42 am CST

I wrote several times for help!

I went through  a divorce nine years ago.  My story of what my ex and his present wife have done to my girls and me would make a tv mini-series.  I wrote Dr. Phil several times for advice over the years.  I never even received a form letter back! I stll watch Dr. Phil ,somewhat ,but was disallusioned after not getting any response at all to my cries  for help. i I have wondered how sincere Dr. Phill really is. 

February 12, 2008, 9:19 am CST

Alex?

Still no mention of Alex?

February 12, 2008, 10:43 am CST

congrats on your show

hi dr,phil congratulation on your 1.000 show.i watch you everyday and i love your shows.keep up the good work dr.phil.WAY TO GO DR.PHIL.i think it;s the best show on the air.LOVE YOU DR.PHIL AND ROBIN.i have all your books.are you going to write anymore

CONGRATULATIONS DR.PHIL YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING

love from canada

cuddles05

February 12, 2008, 12:12 pm CST

02/12 1001 Show

Quote From: m_a_g_g_i_e

Still no mention of Alex?

Will there ever be any mention of her?

February 12, 2008, 12:28 pm CST

02/12 1001 Show

I was even more disappointed in today's show than yesterday's. I only watched to see if there would be any more former quest updates, especially on Alex. But, all I got was a Dr Phil obsessed woman screaming over him and that Ford he "gave" her, all muted of course. Congratulatory messages from other celebrities. And, a Jordin Sparks performance I had to mute when she got all shrieky. I'll take Skeeter Davis, Sandy Posey and just about any other 1960's singer over her. They could sing every note purely. Every word clearly. And, they could hold those high notes without shrieking.

February 12, 2008, 12:34 pm CST

02/12 1001 Show

Quote From: codeebrown

One thing I think could bring Dr. Phil to tears, which would be tears of joy, is news that he is going to be a grandpa.

I think I'm right , what about the rest of you? I know I cried both times I found out I was going to become a grandma.

That's certainly what the hype would lead us to expect, isn't it? That Jay and Erica would announce their pregnancy. But, they didn't. And, I didn't notice Jay saying anything else that brought Dr Phil to tears.

February 12, 2008, 12:54 pm CST

you are over the top today!

Dr. Phil's show today is making me a bit jealous, all those wonderful goodies!  I got stuck in my login, forgot what my alias was.  Well, Dr. Phil, if you are looking, thank you for being like you are.  Too many health pro's just sit and don't help, but you are the one that makes life real, and can help fix all the wrongs.  I am disabled, pretty much isolated, don't have a running car, and a lot of other things wrong that I can't mention on a message board.  But I listen to all the others on your show and how you work with them.  Tough Love approach works!  I am really glad you have had these 2 days to just enjoy your show and guests.  Everyone needs a cheerleader, and you sure have a lot of them.  Congratulations.

I do watch your show almost every day, and I know how hard some people have it, they sometimes make their lives miserable and are in a "I don't have no dirt on my shoes" attitude.  Good to see you give them a kick in the pants.

Yeah, I am a bit jealous about the car you gave away cause my disability will never be enough for me to buy a car that even runs!

Hugs to you and Robin and Oprah...yes I was watching yesterday!

February 12, 2008, 1:09 pm CST

CONGRATS TO DR PHIL AND ROBIN AND STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR DEAR Dr Phil and Robin>>>>.   Just wanted to say congradulations on your one thousand show. Thank goodness for people like you and robin. You've helped me and millions of other people out there. Again CONGRADULATIONS to you and your family and staff.   You deserve a STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

February 12, 2008, 1:31 pm CST

Congratulations

Hello, Dr Phil and Robin. I have been watching your show for a long time. I use some of the things that you talk about in my everyday life. You are such a positive person and have so much to offer the people that follow you so Congratulations on your 1001 show and may GOD bless you and your family to have many more shows to follow.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last