Message Boards

Topic : 08/12 1000 Celebration Continues! 1001!

Number of Replies: 81
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:20:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/12/08) Dr. Phil's 1000th episode mega-celebration continues with amazing giveaways and celebrity surprises! David wrote the show to nominate his wife, Kim, as the biggest fan of Dr. Phil. Be there when he surprises her with tickets to the 1000th show. You won't believe the gift Dr. Phil has in store for her! Next, hear from viewers whose lives were transformed after watching Dr. Phil. Will their emotional stories change your life? Then, the McGraw family -- Robin, Jay, Erica and Jordan -- share their most memorable moments from the journey to 1,001 shows. What does Jay reveal that almost brings Dr. Phil to tears? And, don't miss a rockin' performance by one of the hottest music stars in the world! Plus, as a way to remember the day, Dr. Phil and Robin give special gifts to the audience that have them squealing with joy! Share your own memorable Dr. Phil moments and talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 12, 2008, 1:32 pm CST

Dr Phil

If you were to give me a lie detector test then you would know that I am the one who is your number one fan ..... I TRULY AM : )

February 12, 2008, 1:34 pm CST

1000th Show

I love Dr Phil. Happy 1000th show. Make another 1000 shows.

February 12, 2008, 1:53 pm CST

Oh Dr.Phil

It was a really great show! I've seen every episode of Dr.phil, literally! And it was fun to think back on some of the more memorable episodes. I can't wait to see 1000 more! By the way, I am sooo Dr.Phil's #1 fan.

February 12, 2008, 2:25 pm CST

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Dr. Phil!!!  I've been watching your show since you started 6 years ago.  It's been a great ride going along with you over the years and seeing the people you help.  I too am wondering where Alex is?  And the lady who got the free car today, sure I'm jealous, but I honestly don't think there needs to be a "contest" on who is your #1 fan.  You'll never know who really is.  I could say I am.  LOL!  My Mom and I talk about your show all the time and I give my friends advice based on what you would probably tell them....because they don't watch your show. 

I don't know what the world would be like without you!  Here's to 3000 more shows!!!  Woohoo!!!!

Valerie

February 12, 2008, 2:42 pm CST

gift giveaways

The people in the audience are soooo lucky to get all this nice stuff! I am just wanting that Philosophy set so bad!!! Your so nice McGraw family and staff

February 12, 2008, 2:57 pm CST

1000th show

I would like to say Congratulations on your 1000th show. Me and my friend watch your show everyday and by the way we are your #1 fans. She is the one who got me hooked on your shows. I really enjoy watching you and knowing you help people from everyday lives. Thanks for coming into my living room everyday. Again congratulation on your 1000th show.

Karen

February 12, 2008, 3:06 pm CST

Congratulations!

Dr Phil,

Your show was so exciting! You deserve nothing but the best! You are truly a good, thoughtful, and caring person.

Patty

February 12, 2008, 3:07 pm CST

1000th...

I have to say, that I feel like I was watching the home shopping network.  With those kinds of shows, I TIVO them to Fast Forward past these parts- it's kind of depressing...advertising for a life-style obsession.  Like Brad Pitt said in "Fight Club", "The things you own end up owning you".  

I missed the big announcement from Jay...was it buried somewhere in the famiy montage?  Does Jay practice in Cali?  What kind of law? 

February 12, 2008, 3:21 pm CST

02/12 1001 Show

Quote From: karencita1

I just saw your posting...after I had already posted the same thought! lol I think that's what is going to be the suprise to! 

Ok, I watched the show and must have missed it. What did Jay reveal?

February 12, 2008, 3:28 pm CST

1001 EPISODE!!!!!

Omg Dr. Phil seeing Robin there by your side in your show, is really the biggest thing and a huge part of what makes your relationship with her great. Seeing your whole family  and talking about how you got this far is amazing. Each guest who appeared on the show was in the audience and you could see in the eyes...they say that "eyes are the window to the soul" Which is true because you have changed their lives. My most memorable guest was the triples who have both sight and hearing impairment. I was crying because I know as an Early Childhood Educator that its hard on famalies parents and the whole community, in coping with this, they are humans and I believe they can live on their own as others live. There is no one who is "NORMAL OR PERFECT" we can be the best towards of our ability and with the blissful life that God has created us....Those girls will thank you one day when they become young women and in their own way. God bless you, your wife, your sons and your daughter-in-law...So ya

Keep on the helping hand and the honest approach...

Kesavy

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last