Message Boards

Topic : 08/12 1000 Celebration Continues! 1001!

Number of Replies: 81
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 08, 2008, 12:20:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/12/08) Dr. Phil's 1000th episode mega-celebration continues with amazing giveaways and celebrity surprises! David wrote the show to nominate his wife, Kim, as the biggest fan of Dr. Phil. Be there when he surprises her with tickets to the 1000th show. You won't believe the gift Dr. Phil has in store for her! Next, hear from viewers whose lives were transformed after watching Dr. Phil. Will their emotional stories change your life? Then, the McGraw family -- Robin, Jay, Erica and Jordan -- share their most memorable moments from the journey to 1,001 shows. What does Jay reveal that almost brings Dr. Phil to tears? And, don't miss a rockin' performance by one of the hottest music stars in the world! Plus, as a way to remember the day, Dr. Phil and Robin give special gifts to the audience that have them squealing with joy! Share your own memorable Dr. Phil moments and talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 9, 2008, 8:44 am CST

love be on your show

I would love to be on your when you are giving out gifts. I also love to meet you and Robin. I am reading her book and haven't gotten to far. I know it will be a life changing book. I love being a mother,sister,friend and now a grandmother but, where did I go. I work 3 jobs so finding my time is hard.

February 9, 2008, 12:20 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor One Part Phil Robin Show Thousand. Like I said I wish I could be there in Los Angeles, California.-

But you willing to call me and or E-Mail me at anytime. See you on Tuesday Feburary 12th, 2008. Sincerley

Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 9, 2008, 1:29 pm CST

1000 th show

Hi Dr. Phil and Robin

Congratulations on your 1000 th show I would love to be on your show, My name is Hannelore Wilson I am a big fan of yours  and your wife Robin (how she stays so young looking ) I would love to get a make over to feel young,  I think that I would  just be  happy just to meet you in person .

Love ya both

H Wilson

February 9, 2008, 5:51 pm CST

Jay's news

One thing I think could bring Dr. Phil to tears, which would be tears of joy, is news that he is going to be a grandpa.

I think I'm right , what about the rest of you? I know I cried both times I found out I was going to become a grandma.

February 10, 2008, 11:41 am CST

1000TH SHOW

DR PHIL AND ROBIN

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1000TH SHOW. IT SHOWS YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

WE ARE RETIRED 70'S SOMETHINGS AND ENJOY YOUR SHOWS VERY MUCH.  ONE SUGGESTION:

WE WATCH YOU GIVE AWAY LOTS OF 'STUFF' AND WONDER IF YOU'VE EVER THOUGHT OF

REMEMBERING YOUR VIEWERS AND/OR EMAIL FRIENDS WHEN THE GIVEAWAYS     ARE

BEING PLANNED? WE WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR AUDIENCE, BUT LIVE ON THE OTHER

SIDE OF US (GOOD OLD SOUTH CAROLINA) AND FIXED INCOMES DON'T PERMIT MUCH

TRAVEL.

AGAIN, CONGRATLATIONS AND HOPE YOU HAVE ANOTHER 1000 SHOWS.

SINCERELY,

BOBBIE AND REX FAILE

February 11, 2008, 3:46 am CST

Congratulations!!!!!

To the entire Dr. Phil crew,

GOD is so good and I would like to congratulate EVERYBODY that has something to do with the show. We know that Dr. Phil does not do this show on his own and that there are soo many people behind the scenes that help us see what we see. So to all involved: may you have continued success and may GOD continue to bless each and everyone of you.

Oh yeah, can I get hooked up with those suprise gifts yall are about to give the audience??? Doesn't hurt to ask.(smile)

Be Blessed!!!

A.Miller

Dls, Tx.

February 11, 2008, 1:20 pm CST

help my wife

Good luck on your next 1000 shows. Hello To you and Mrs. Robin. I was writing to see if you could help out a wonderful wife. She has been great through 31years of marriage but she has had a lot of stuff to bring her down. I believe she would do great if she could get a make over,or just get away for a couple of days. Her nerves has gone real bad going through problems with her daughter who has had to have 2 open heart  surgeries back to back. and my wife has had 4 back surgeries and one neck surgery, I have had 5 back surgeries and 1 neck surgery. we are both on disability and I have not been able to give her a very needed vacation, if there is anyway that you can help please let me know, Thanks

February 12, 2008, 6:48 am CST

Congtats Dr. Phil &Robin

I so much enjoyed the show  yesterday!!! Since your very first episode it has always been my ritual to Tivo your show, and after I get the kids to bed I sit down relax put my feet up and watch you and Oprah.  I Thank-You and your family for the sacrafices that you have made in order to bring attention to all the trials and tribulations that we all face in this world today, I honestly believe you do this because you truly care about peoples well being, and you could really care less about the fame and money (although im sure it's nice)lol!   It was so cute to see oprah sitting on your set being interviewed lol...and everytime she called you Phil I cracked up because Im so used to everyone saying Dr. Phil lol.  I also cracked up about how Gail emails you on the sly! One thing I found odd though was when the Dr. Phil family gave their congrats to you the daughter (can't remember her name) was not in the footage...is everything oky with her? Something just felt wrong about that you would think that she would of been in that footage. Either way happy 1000th, and I am looking forward to many more to come!!! 

February 12, 2008, 7:23 am CST

What is Jay gonna reveal?

I really hope that Jay is gonna reveal that Dr. Phil is going to be a Grandpa!!! Crossing my fingers for that one!

February 12, 2008, 7:26 am CST

I hope so to!!!

Quote From: codeebrown

One thing I think could bring Dr. Phil to tears, which would be tears of joy, is news that he is going to be a grandpa.

I think I'm right , what about the rest of you? I know I cried both times I found out I was going to become a grandma.

I just saw your posting...after I had already posted the same thought! lol I think that's what is going to be the suprise to! 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last