Message Boards

Topic : 07/22 Favorite Guests Follow-ups

Number of Replies: 27
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 22, 2005, 04:50:45 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Does Dr. Phil's advice really stick when his guests get back home? Find out when he checks up on some of your favorites. Remember the real-life "desperate housewife" and mother of five who was secretly addicted to pain pills? Now she's drug-free, but has a new addiction. Then, the 26-year-old runaway bride who broke off five engagements is back. Has she left a sixth broken heart in her wake? And, get updates on the wife who couldn't stop snooping on her husband, a post-surgery teen and more! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 25, 2005, 11:14 am CDT

feuding mother-in-laws

Hi, I was just wondering about the program where the mother-in-laws were fighting with each other. Can't remember their names, but they just couldn't get along and were causing problems with their children.  I remember a lot of name calling going on.  Dr. Phil was going to send them on a camping trip to see if they could get along, but one refused to go  Anyone know what has happened?  Has there been a updated show? 

July 25, 2005, 2:45 pm CDT

what about the 2 missing kids?

I can't remember the name of the mother, but a father was in a jail, 2 kids were missing, and his best friend was on the show with the mother.  The best friend took a polygraph and it showed she was lying about knowing where the kids were.   Have they been found yet?  thanks for any update!

July 26, 2005, 12:03 pm CDT

i wonder

Quote From: dianneha

I am also interested in how that family is progressing........or not.

I don't know if I missed the show, but sometime ago it was advertised that one of the upcoming shows would be about howAlex and her baby were doing. Did anyone see it??

Just wondering!!

i did not see that show that was supposed to air about how alex and her baby were doing.

wonder what mom and dad decided to do about their relationship?

July 27, 2005, 7:29 am CDT

where are the children???

What happened with the teen that molested his own sister?  Did he ever make it through therapy and go home?....Also about the missing children, did the mother ever find them????

August 15, 2005, 7:34 pm CDT

07/22 Favorite Guests Follow-ups

what ever happen to the family with the mom who had kids from different dads and she was having another baby and didn't want to work and her son went into a home for anger  and the dad just didn't know what to do?

August 16, 2005, 7:04 pm CDT

Quote From: snappy3

I REALLY WAS VERY INTERESTED IN THAT FAMILY. WE NEED MORE REAL LIFE FAMILY MATTERS THAT MOST OF US HAVE AND I BELIEVE DR. PHIL CAN HELP US SORT OUT AND MAKE US THINK AND LET US TAKE A STEP BACK SO WE CAN SEE OUR FAMILY PROBLEM FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPERIENCE OR POINT OF VIEW.

I did see the last update on Erin, Marty, Alex, and Kathrine (at least I think it was the last update), Alex is doing well with the baby but getting aggravated at her mom cause she seems to baby him when Alex tells him no about something or whatever, Katherine I think was taking cooking classes and Erin and Marty are still together and doing well, They all said that Marty was doing better so the last I heard they are all still together.

August 20, 2005, 1:34 pm CDT

Quote From: scared_74

What happened with the teen that molested his own sister?  Did he ever make it through therapy and go home?....Also about the missing children, did the mother ever find them????

Would love to know if Tina has managed to get Her Children back .. (in Australia we are 5 months behind with the shows) .. & it is frustrating wondering what the outcome has been.  I haven't found anything relating to this in the recent archives or since the show when her ex-friend had the lie detector test .. any news ?  Emma Australia

August 25, 2005, 12:18 pm CDT

still wondering about Tina & her kids

Quote From: emmabro

Would love to know if Tina has managed to get Her Children back .. (in Australia we are 5 months behind with the shows) .. & it is frustrating wondering what the outcome has been.  I haven't found anything relating to this in the recent archives or since the show when her ex-friend had the lie detector test .. any news ?  Emma Australia
I would love to know if there has been any more follow-ups with Tina & if she did "Get her children back" or whatever the outcome was .. I watch Dr. Phil every day the only thing is that we are so far behind with the shows.    I'm hoping that somebody can let me know .. Emma Australia  

August 25, 2005, 12:25 pm CDT

guest follow-ups

Quote From: deb92641

I can't remember the name of the mother, but a father was in a jail, 2 kids were missing, and his best friend was on the show with the mother.  The best friend took a polygraph and it showed she was lying about knowing where the kids were.   Have they been found yet?  thanks for any update!
Like you I am still wondering .. I feel for Tina & the mess that she has been put in.  She deserves her children .. Emma (Australia)

December 15, 2005, 10:30 am CST

Quote From: emmabro

Like you I am still wondering .. I feel for Tina & the mess that she has been put in.  She deserves her children .. Emma (Australia)

The mother was on the show, looking for her two children.  The best friend came on the show and was given a lie detector test,  which found her deceptive.  I would like to hear if there is an update.  Heard on television about a boy and girl found dead.  But have no clue who they were since it was a teaser for the six o'clock news and I miss watching it. Thanks for any update!

First | Prev | 2 | Next | Last