Message Boards

Topic : 07/22 Favorite Guests Follow-ups

Number of Replies: 27
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 22, 2005, 04:50:45 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Does Dr. Phil's advice really stick when his guests get back home? Find out when he checks up on some of your favorites. Remember the real-life "desperate housewife" and mother of five who was secretly addicted to pain pills? Now she's drug-free, but has a new addiction. Then, the 26-year-old runaway bride who broke off five engagements is back. Has she left a sixth broken heart in her wake? And, get updates on the wife who couldn't stop snooping on her husband, a post-surgery teen and more! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 5, 2006, 7:20 pm CDT

Alex and baby Nathan

Does anyone know how Alex and her baby Nathan are doing?  I miss not seeing them on TV I'm assuming that Alex is almost 18 or is 18 by now.  And Nathan must be getting so big.  Does Alex have contact with the babys father?  Anyone with info please reply.

May 22, 2006, 5:59 pm CDT

I am wondering too

Quote From: emmabro

I would love to know if there has been any more follow-ups with Tina & if she did "Get her children back" or whatever the outcome was .. I watch Dr. Phil every day the only thing is that we are so far behind with the shows.    I'm hoping that somebody can let me know .. Emma Australia  
Hi, I am wondering about this program too. I never heard anymore about it since the friend took the lie detector test. Has anyone heard any up date on it yet? I would love to know.Thanks a lot.

May 22, 2006, 8:03 pm CDT

My Mood was not angry,lol

Quote From: mag1234

Hi, I am wondering about this program too. I never heard anymore about it since the friend took the lie detector test. Has anyone heard any up date on it yet? I would love to know.Thanks a lot.
Just correcting where it said my mood was angry, I am a happy person. But, I would still like to know what happened. Is the husband still in jail, did she get her kids back....anyone know anything about it? Sure would like to know.

July 9, 2006, 2:26 pm CDT

I did see the last update on Erin, Marty, Alex, and Kathrine (at least I think it was the last update

Quote From: jettav

I did see the last update on Erin, Marty, Alex, and Kathrine (at least I think it was the last update), Alex is doing well with the baby but getting aggravated at her mom cause she seems to baby him when Alex tells him no about something or whatever, Katherine I think was taking cooking classes and Erin and Marty are still together and doing well, They all said that Marty was doing better so the last I heard they are all still together.
I did see the last update with Erin, Marty, Alex and Kathrine,Alex and baby but Erin was missing and I may have tuned in after learning  (if mentioned) where she was... Such a great family. They had the hearts and minds of audience. I know many of us shed a few tears while glued to our television screen.

July 26, 2006, 12:38 pm CDT

Update on Marty, Erin etc

Quote From: anniehue

I did see the last update with Erin, Marty, Alex and Kathrine,Alex and baby but Erin was missing and I may have tuned in after learning  (if mentioned) where she was... Such a great family. They had the hearts and minds of audience. I know many of us shed a few tears while glued to our television screen.
I did see the update on this family. Erin was noticeably absent and I wondered why. I know Dr Phil said that she was "back home holding down the fort", but why couldn't she get someone to come in so she could make the trip? I am sure that Dr Phil's staff could have helped in this area. Her absence made me wonder if she was truly supporting what the rest of the family was stating; namely, that they were doing great. It did seem Father-Daughters were doing well, but I wasn't too sure about Husband/Wife. Just my opinion

June 2, 2007, 9:08 pm CDT

The Doctor, the Wife and the Mistress

Whatever happened to Kandi? Did she divorce her Dr. Husband? Did the Dr. marry his nurse? Dr. Phil just left us hanging on this family. I know she left him but was it permanent? This one is drving me crazy to know how it ended. Does Dr. Phil not do follow-ups if one person does not want anymore info given? I got the feeling that the Dr. wanted to hide and never be found again after his affair was exposed on national TV

December 8, 2007, 9:04 am CST

07/22 Favorite Guests Follow-ups

Quote From: sandyhav

I did see the update on this family. Erin was noticeably absent and I wondered why. I know Dr Phil said that she was "back home holding down the fort", but why couldn't she get someone to come in so she could make the trip? I am sure that Dr Phil's staff could have helped in this area. Her absence made me wonder if she was truly supporting what the rest of the family was stating; namely, that they were doing great. It did seem Father-Daughters were doing well, but I wasn't too sure about Husband/Wife. Just my opinion
Erin probably couldn't get time off from her job, to join the others. During the original series, she  was the main breadwinner, working at a bank. Can't remember what Marty was doing. Other than something that wasn't a steady source of income.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | Next Page | Last Page