Message Boards

Topic : 02/25 Deadly Thin

Number of Replies: 195
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 22, 2008, 12:10:38 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Imagine standing in front of a mirror and seeing an obese person staring back at you. Now imagine that this person looking back at you actually weighs only 60 pounds. Dr. Phil takes a look inside the mind of an anorexic and bulimic 28-year-old named Aimee, whose frame is so fragile after years of deprivation, doctors have said she has the bones of a 90-year-old woman. Her bulimia is so extreme, she vomits up to 150 times a day and by evening, sees blood. What dark secret from Aimee’s childhood could have set her on this path to self-destruction? And is she too far gone, or can she come back from her downward spiral before it’s too late? To answer these and other critical questions, Dr. Phil calls on his team of medical experts, The Doctors: Dr. Lisa Masterson, an OB/GYN; family therapist Dr. Tara Fields; pediatrician Dr. Jim Sears; plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon; and E.R. physician Dr. Travis Stork. Plus, Dr. Phil invites a previous guest who was starving for perfection to share her story. Will her personal triumph inspire Aimee to believe that recovery is within reach? Plus The Doctors address teen obesity. What's at stake in this new generation's battle of the bulge? Get in on the conversation!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 17, 2008, 9:48 am CDT

hi

hi i sa the show here in holland and i wanna know how she is doing i hope she is fine and hope she did thak oll the help from dokter phill i was a schokt when i say the show i hope she is doing fine now

big kisses from nathalie from holland

September 17, 2008, 9:50 am CDT

hoi

Quote From: doppie

Hi everybody,

I live in The Netherlands and we can also see shows of Dr. Phil there is only one thing we don't see the shows you are seeing right now. In Holland we get to see the shows that are already a vew months old or maby even years old. Yesterday I saw the show Deadly thin. There was this girl Aimee who's live was hanging in the balance. When I saw the show I feld so sorry for her.

Now I am very curious how she is doing. Is she still alive, is getting better how is she? Can anybody tell me more about her!!!!

Thnkx already

hee

ik heb de show ook gezien schrok echt ik wilde ook weten hoe het veder met haar is jammer dat je dta niet te zien kreeg na de uitzending het heeft me erg aangerepen wat haar gebeurt was en dat ze zo aan het leven is echt heel erg ?

gr nathalie

September 17, 2008, 11:45 am CDT

i you know can you let me know?

Quote From: isegrim

I'd like to know the same... The show aired in The Netherlands this evening and I was totally shocked. I hope she is on the way to recovery...

Hi,

I am also from the Netherlands and I saw the show on tv yesterday. I would also like to know if she is on het way to recovery? If you no more than I do could you let me know....

Thnkx

September 28, 2008, 8:46 am CDT

02/25 Deadly Thin

Quote From: naatje

hee

ik heb de show ook gezien schrok echt ik wilde ook weten hoe het veder met haar is jammer dat je dta niet te zien kreeg na de uitzending het heeft me erg aangerepen wat haar gebeurt was en dat ze zo aan het leven is echt heel erg ?

gr nathalie

Hey,

Het was echt te erg om te zien dat ze leeft(of leefde). Ik weet helaas niet wat er met haar gebeurd is en hoe het met haar gaat. Niemand geeft antwoord. Beetje jammer! Maar als ik het weet dan laat ik het je weten. Ja het is inderdaad jammer dat ze niet hebben gezegd hoe het met haar gaat na de uitzending. Ik vond het echt heel erg. Ben ik toch wel blij dat ik niet zo ben.

Groetjes Sanne

November 5, 2008, 8:11 am CST

?

I wonder how this Aimee is doing today?
I am from Denmark, so it takes some time before the new Dr. Phil is shown here, so I believe the show is very old. But does anyone know how she is doing?

First | Prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next Page | Last Page