Message Boards

Topic : 02/29 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 222
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 22, 2008, 12:19:18 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
After six seasons and over 1,000 shows under his belt, Dr. Phil has met many memorable people. Today, he follows up with some of his most-talked-about guests. Rochelle and her husband, John, first met Dr. Phil nine years ago, when she became the poster child for controlling wives. She tracked John's soda intake, told him how to hold utensils and didn't want him to sweat while he slept. You won't believe the new demand Rochelle has for her husband! And, hear her message for all women who criticize her controlling ways. Next, the Dr. Phil staff traveled thousands of miles to the jungles of a third-world country in search of Mollie and Allene, who were taken by their father a year prior. Both girls were returned to their mother. Find out which daughter chose to return to the German Baptist lifestyle with her father and why the other is having a difficult time adjusting to her new way of life. Then, Shawn had earned one million dollars and spent it all. He was in debt almost $750,000 when his fiancée turned him in to Dr. Phil. Did he sell off his prized possessions, and did he and his fiancée finally tie the knot? Plus, 10 years ago, Jo Ann was struggling with the unsolved murder of her 18-year-old daughter. When she met with Dr. Phil during his appearance on Oprah, she revealed her plan to take her life. See how she's doing today and the surprises Dr. Phil has in store for her! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 16, 2008, 9:08 pm CDT

Good luck Shawn!

If you ever get to the "land down under" Shawn, look me up.  Life does seem to improve when it's shared, however spending time to 'find one's self', is equally important.  That special someone will find you, when you open yourself up to all of life's possibilities.  Life...and love.... really is great!

August 20, 2008, 3:50 pm CDT

Dr. Phil family

Quote From: ramair

Why not do the follow-up everyone really wants to see? The first Dr Phil family. Erin, Marty, Katherine, Nathan and Alex? They're the only reason I sat through those two very disapointing 1000th and 1001st shows. Expecting more than just a taped message from the family, minus Alex!
I have often wondered what happened to Alex, baby and her family.  I was extremely disappointed on the 1000th show when they were video taped.....minus Alex!  Ultimately, I feel the show is not being forthcoming with their circumstances and would like to know if this is the case?

First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next Page | Last Page