Message Boards

Topic : 04/18 Exhibitionists

Number of Replies: 87
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, April 11, 2008, 08:23:11 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
How far would you go to get attention? Mark holds the unofficial streaking record of 444 streaks. He has snuck onto the field during the Super Bowl, the courts at Wimbledon and the ice at the 2006 Winter Olympics ... all in his birthday suit! He's speaks with Dr. Phil via satellite, because he's not allowed in the United States due to the charges against him. Next, Laura's daughters say they're mortified when they're in public with their mom because she dances, sings and speaks loudly. She says they need to lighten up and have more fun! Is Laura really having a good time or is something deeper driving this behavior? Then, meet a woman who thought she had the perfect marriage, until her husband posted nude pictures of her on a Web site where men "share" their wives. She says she's humiliated and doesn't know if she can ever trust her him again. What does Dr. Phil say she must do? And, hear from Bob, a reformed exhibitionist and voyeur, who wants to teach you what to watch for so you don't become a victim. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 11, 2008, 12:48 pm CDT

04/18 Exhibitionists

Streaking has never bothered me for some reason...I find it hilarious and to be good fun.

Flashing is another story.

This seems inconsistent...the only reason I can think of for why I feel one is ok and not the other is intention...I dunno.

April 12, 2008, 4:43 am CDT

My Prediction of the Show

I agree with PennyLane, there is a difference. With Mark the streaker, it's attention getting. His case is to the point of being laughable. Though illegal. Then comes the mother who talks too loud. It's another case of Need For Attention, but is it also a matter of Bad Manners in that she doesn't care how rude she can be? Or who or how many people she bothers? A taste of her own medicine is needed if so.

The wife who's husband posted photos...'You can't trust him!' He couldn't possibly say he loves you if he'd do such a thing (without permission)! I'll be VERY Interested in listening to what Bob has to say. I know a person who could use some help. And on a lighter note...Mark, if I were to jump a net I'd need at least two Slow Pitch Balls and One Football to carry it off. See everyone after the show.

April 12, 2008, 8:00 am CDT

Showing off....

Quote From: PennyLane78

Streaking has never bothered me for some reason...I find it hilarious and to be good fun.

This seems inconsistent...the only reason I can think of for why I feel one is ok and not the other is intention...I dunno.

I agree, there's a difference.  But when I see a streaker from afar, I just feel kind of bad for them- like I'm embarrassed for them (even if they're not)...weird, huh?  I just want to give them my jacket so they can keep from violating nudity codes.  It takes a lot of ballz to do that...I kinda wonder if you have to be drunk, high or just incredibly uninhibited.

There's a difference, though if youre on private property and you want to go skinny dipping or ride your ATV's in the buff.  I don't know if I got the machismo to bare all in public places, though because of the inconvenience of my incarceration and I don't like being cold.

There's also a difference if some flasher selectively exposes himself/herself to people. It's not a matter of being uninhibited,  it's using your body to intentionally offend someone.

April 12, 2008, 9:45 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor Exhibitionist Phil. That does it that broke Camel back. I have never seen this before or have I. See---

you on Friday April 18th, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2008, 11:31 am CDT

A Reasonable Person..

WILL ASK WHY !

April 12, 2008, 12:38 pm CDT

Exhibitionists

I think this man needs to grow up and look back into his childhood I would say that nudity played in his household when he was a child, I think maybe his parents or parent thought him that nudity was fine and I also think they mis treated him as a child I think they did not pay attention to him and now as an adult he seeks attention and to him this is the only way to get it in volume. Yolanda Rourke P.S. I watch your show everyday I love you and  the Beauitful Mrs.

April 12, 2008, 12:42 pm CDT

Mom being Loud

Kids especially teens always get mortified when their parents do anything at all , talk loud, talk low, not talk, laugh, smile, tell a joke teens always find something to get mortified about with their parents . Laura's Mom needs to realize that she has a teen and mom's job is to grow her up even when they hit the terrible teens and bare with it but at the same time she needs to be a little more conciderate to her daughters feelings and try to speak a little lower if the daughter still complains then she should sit her down and say. I am not ashamed of you and your embrassing ways so why are you morified with mine. And Laura should learn to talk with her mom and respect more. Yolanda Rourke

April 12, 2008, 12:46 pm CDT

Wife thought she had the perfect marriage

I read this storey over and over and I come to only one conclusion which would answer this poor woman .  " LEAVE HIM LEAVE HIM THROW HIM AND HIS THINGS OUT AND THIS IS AFTER YOU DELETE EVERY PICTURE ON THE COMPUTER THEN GET A HAMMER AND IN FRONT OF HIM BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE COMPUTER"  This man neighter loves her or respects her . Counseling NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wouldn't even bother. Love only goes to a certain point and when repect leaves the marriage and love leaves with the person. THROW HIM OUT..........  Mrs. Yolanda Rourke

April 12, 2008, 6:14 pm CDT

04/18 Exhibitionists

Quote From: yolandar

I think this man needs to grow up and look back into his childhood I would say that nudity played in his household when he was a child, I think maybe his parents or parent thought him that nudity was fine and I also think they mis treated him as a child I think they did not pay attention to him and now as an adult he seeks attention and to him this is the only way to get it in volume. Yolanda Rourke P.S. I watch your show everyday I love you and  the Beauitful Mrs.
Oh come on! It's just silly fun! That is a whole lot of arm chair psychology for someone who just likes to streak...I laugh every time I see it done! LOL!!!! It's entertaining!

April 13, 2008, 2:49 am CDT

04/18 Exhibitionists

Quote From: PennyLane78

They seem like 2 different types of things to me also. The streaker does not need to see the reaction to thier streaking, while the flasher needs a closer encounter. The streaker is buck naked, the flasher is only exposing thier privates. To me the streaker is not scary, the flasher is.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last