Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 21, 2008, 1:51 pm CST

I also need a buddy

Quote From: mariagroll

Hi Keri,

This is Maria G. and  I realized after sending my email I didn't leave my email address which is

mariagroll@cox.net

Hi.  My name is Tracy. I am 35 y/o and I am a mother of 4.  Today is the first time I have checked these message boards on Dr. Phil. com.  I thought it might be good.  I am really needing to lose alot of weight and I need a support partner.  As well as being a support partner to someone else.  I have been through a lot of emotional and physical struggles and just kept putting on the wieght.  I also have had some steroid injections in my back and have been told that they are a contributer to my wieght gain as well.

I am having a full hysterectomy surgery coming up on December 11 and then the holidays are here. So I was hoping that maybe after the beginning of the year I could maybe find someone to walk with or excercise or just talk with. if interested, please email me at tracymarquardt@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

Tracy

First | Prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next Page | Last Page