Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 28, 2006, 10:36 pm CDT

Scottsdale Buddy....? Here!

Looking for a Scottsdale Buddy or Team. I live near Chapparal Park. I gained about 20 lbs last year and it's time to take the weight OFF. I love walking, plus I've joined the beautiful new LA Fitness in McCormick Ranch but haven't gone, yet.

Please email me:   scottsdaleinformation@yahoo.com

I'd love to do the Rock n Roll marathon in 2007...that'd be so wonderful!

October 13, 2006, 10:47 am CDT

Mesa Weight loss / Exercise / Support Buddy Needed

Hi,
        I live in Mesa and I'm looking for a weight loss / exercise / and support buddy. I have 2 gym memberships, one which I haven't seen in months and the other which is new that I have yet to go to. I like the machines best. I need the motivation or a support group or person to get back to trying to get healthy again. If anyone is interested please write me at: hg7t3@yahoo.com

November 5, 2006, 6:44 pm CST

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Quote From: juliesokay

Hi, My name is Julie, I'm from Central Az and would like to meet some on line buddies. Have not started any of the Dr Phil diets or weight loss programs, Would be interested in finding a weight loss buddy even if only on line. I work two sometimes three jobs and find it hard to motivate myself into dieting, exercising or much of anything else.

HI julie! i'm looking for the exact samething!!!  i'm doing ok but i would like to drop a few......ok a lot of pounds lol!!!!! (hey at least i still have a sence of humor!) ok well if your interested please reply......hope to talk to you soon!!

shelly :)

November 5, 2006, 6:46 pm CST

Quote From: shell_bell002

HI julie! i'm looking for the exact samething!!!  i'm doing ok but i would like to drop a few......ok a lot of pounds lol!!!!! (hey at least i still have a sence of humor!) ok well if your interested please reply......hope to talk to you soon!!

shelly :)

oh my e-mail is michele_terr@yahoo.com

November 18, 2006, 10:42 pm CST

Looking for female friends in Flagstaff

I am a professional female starting out a new life in Flagstaff and am in need of friends, workout companion, someone to talk to about dieting exercise, etc. I am open to all types of people from all walks of life. email patalapa@yahoo.com

November 27, 2006, 1:37 pm CST

Quote From: kariinaz

Hello everyone, I am looking for a weight loss buddy to work out with, I had a hysterectomy last year and I put on some weight! Not to mention I am an emotional eater! I want to lose 20 pounds, and with the support of a buddy, I think we could succeed!! There is a workout room at ElDorado park, it's great, and it is only 2.00 to get in. I am 37 years old and have two sons. I live in the Trails in south Scottsdale, I am so hopeful that someone is out there who feels the same way I do, please if you are interested email me at   tanners_mommie@yahoo.com  there is an underscore after tanners in my email address it's not showing, so if you email me don't forget the underscore! I am so ready to lose this weight and feel good about myself again!! Going clothes shopping is a nightmare, I hate dressing rooms!! I would love to help someone achieve the goal of  following through with a plan, I start, but usually I stop after a week or two.I am looking very forward to some replies!!
Hi. just read your post and I am also needing to lose about 25 pounds. I also live in Scottsdale and would like to get together if You are still needing a work out buddy. Email me at karmia69@aol.com so we can chat.

November 27, 2006, 1:40 pm CST

Quote From: jamieabsh

Dear Christine, 

I just joined as one of Dr. Phil's website members (I don't know about the weight loss program... but will look into it), and I would love to make a schedule to walk evenings at Chaparral park with you.  I have about 40+ pounds of baby fat I'd love to tone up, and I've been looking for someone to walk with my baby and me.  For obvious reasons, I won't do it alone, but since I live at McDonald and Hayden, my location to you is perfect.  I hope it works out! 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, 

Jamie 

Hi Christine. I Also live near Chapparal and Hayden and looking for a worjk out buddy. Are you still arounhd. I just saw your post this morning. Email me at karmia69@aol.com if still looking. Best Wishes.

January 6, 2007, 7:10 pm CST

Walking/weight loss support buddy in Globe, AZ area.

I live in the Globe-Miami area.  I work shift work and would like to find a christian female to walk with and to support each other when we feel like cheating.  Hope to hear soon.

February 12, 2007, 2:08 pm CST

Walking buddy....R U still looking for a person?

Quote From: nobertlori2005

I live in the Globe-Miami area.  I work shift work and would like to find a christian female to walk with and to support each other when we feel like cheating.  Hope to hear soon.

Hi,

I also work shift work.  I am looking to lose some weight around 40-50 lbs.  I am hoping to lose this weight by the end of the year.

I have a child and had a c-section.  Because of my work schedule and a single mom.  I have tried to walk alone but have not been successful.

I live in Mesa.  I love to walk and running.

If you are still looking for a support buddy......

February 12, 2007, 2:20 pm CST

Walking buddy....R U still looking for a person?

Quote From: mariemia

Hi Christine. I Also live near Chapparal and Hayden and looking for a worjk out buddy. Are you still arounhd. I just saw your post this morning. Email me at karmia69@aol.com if still looking. Best Wishes.

Hi,

Just responding to your note here on the website.

write back if you are looking for a walking buddy?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last