Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 12, 2007, 2:26 pm CST

Walking or Running Buddy in Mesa, Scottsdale or Phoenix Area..

I am looking for a support buddy who wants to lose weight without having to pay money to the gym or buy special dieting foods.

I love to walk outdoors and running in arizona.

I would like to lose 40-50 lbs by the end of the year.  Hopefully tone my baby fat away naturally.

I used to run a few miles a day and lost the natural tone.

Now looking for my natural tone in my body back.

Anyone interested, please write me back ....chasimam@yahoo.com

Have a great day everyone.

March 26, 2007, 12:58 pm CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Quote From: luvanhated

ive been looking for a waight lost buddy here in tucson ive been losing waight and wud love to  have a waight loss buddy  to share suport.
i am in tucson e-mail me at momoftwinsaz@aol.com

April 19, 2007, 2:49 am CDT

Walking In Mesa

Hi looking for a walking buddie in Mesa. E mail me at: HealthAndWellnessNow@yahoo.com

April 19, 2007, 2:52 am CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Opps I meant buddy. Lost 60 pounds so far with my own diet, looking to lose the rest.

May 1, 2007, 8:03 pm CDT

Walking Buddie in Mesa

Quote From: handwnow

Hi looking for a walking buddie in Mesa. E mail me at: HealthAndWellnessNow@yahoo.com

Hi, this is the first time on Dr. Phil and I'd like to begin his weight loss plan. I live in east Mesa. Xstreets are Guadalupe/Sossaman. Contact me at sharontri@cox.net

I'm 65 years old and hate to exercise but could probably walk. I'd like to lose about 20 lbs.

Thanks

June 13, 2007, 3:00 pm CDT

Yuma Area

Hi,

Im new to the boards and new to this whole thing.

I am a single mom of 3 that is out of work right now...have been for some time...I want to work, but just have not been able to find somethign that will help me take care of the kids the way I need to.  I would like to start exersizing and eating better, but because of my current situation its hard to get out of the depression and the sitting at home eating. I need to loose at least 30 pds. Not alot I know, but I can feel my energy levels are almost to nothing, I am thinking if I can loose it then I can also put off a better attitude in my job searching instead of looking like im totally depressed. Also because of my current situation I can not afford a gym, or alot of things you need to get when dieting. I basically have to purchase groceries from the dollar store or cheaper places that I have found. So its kinda hard to eat right on a budget of $200 for 4 people a month! Can anyone offer any advice? any pointers would be greatly appreciated! Anyone in Yuma want to get together for walks? ( I might have to bring my kids also ) Would perfer to walk with other women if possible. Just not real trusting with stranger men  right now because of other situations in the past. sorry if it offends anyone but letting it be known that im looking out for my children too. Anyone please write and let me know what you have done to loose some weight, what exersizes you do, what you find support in. Thank you

Please email me with any Ideas SusanRenee74@hotmail.com

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you!!!!!

September 20, 2007, 8:11 pm CDT

I live in yuma

Quote From: suebusko

Hi,

Im new to the boards and new to this whole thing.

I am a single mom of 3 that is out of work right now...have been for some time...I want to work, but just have not been able to find somethign that will help me take care of the kids the way I need to.  I would like to start exersizing and eating better, but because of my current situation its hard to get out of the depression and the sitting at home eating. I need to loose at least 30 pds. Not alot I know, but I can feel my energy levels are almost to nothing, I am thinking if I can loose it then I can also put off a better attitude in my job searching instead of looking like im totally depressed. Also because of my current situation I can not afford a gym, or alot of things you need to get when dieting. I basically have to purchase groceries from the dollar store or cheaper places that I have found. So its kinda hard to eat right on a budget of $200 for 4 people a month! Can anyone offer any advice? any pointers would be greatly appreciated! Anyone in Yuma want to get together for walks? ( I might have to bring my kids also ) Would perfer to walk with other women if possible. Just not real trusting with stranger men  right now because of other situations in the past. sorry if it offends anyone but letting it be known that im looking out for my children too. Anyone please write and let me know what you have done to loose some weight, what exersizes you do, what you find support in. Thank you

Please email me with any Ideas SusanRenee74@hotmail.com

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you!!!!!

New to dr phils message boards before either. Just moved to yuma not to long ago. Need to workout also. I do sometimes by myself. My email is scgirl4_2@yahoo.com

November 10, 2007, 8:43 pm CST

weightloss in Arizona

anybody in the Sierra Vista or Fort Huchuca Areas with weight issues. Lets chat.

December 3, 2007, 8:32 pm CST

Any one in Surprise Arizona

Anyone in the west valley of Phoenix?

Suzanne

December 6, 2007, 2:11 pm CST

@Work out buddy in Mesa

I am looking for a workou buddy in Mesa I m off University and Gilbert.  Feel free to message at des_lindsay@cox.ne

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last