Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 12, 2008, 6:46 am CST

Mesa/Apache Junction Area

Quote From: sharontrit

Hi, this is the first time on Dr. Phil and I'd like to begin his weight loss plan. I live in east Mesa. Xstreets are Guadalupe/Sossaman. Contact me at sharontri@cox.net

I'm 65 years old and hate to exercise but could probably walk. I'd like to lose about 20 lbs.

Thanks

Hi, Im' new to this board and fairly new to the area.  I would be interested meeting some new people and doing some buddy walking. I'm off of Southern between Ellsworth & Crismon. I do go to LA Fitness 5-6 x's per week for their classes. I  would like to lose 20lbs or so. I'm not working, although I have committments w/my elderly Mom but Ido have some free time to expand my exercise routine. Let's go!

ciao,  rnpbrock@juno.com

January 29, 2008, 6:38 pm CST

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Hi im in West phoenix and im looking for someone to be a work out buddy

o2gmchick@aol.com

February 9, 2008, 5:13 pm CST

Weight Loss Support

I need a buddy for phone support.  My problems have never been weight before and I'm still in my weight zone now but.......... I have Fibromyalgia and started taking Lyrica and gained 5 pounds in 3 months.  I'm very disabled so rarely leave the home except usual Dr. appt's.  I have Alzheimers, no bladder, Fibromyalgia, disc herniations and many other problems but many pain issues.  Activity causes my pain to worsen.  I have the books and my "Booty Camp" T-shirt.  Like I said I'm not overweight but I have gained weight and at the rate I'm going my medication is going to make me over weight.  I live in West Central Phoenix.  My e-mail is Kofukufufu@yahoo.com thanks 

May 23, 2008, 3:19 pm CDT

weight loss buddie in Vermont

If there is anyone in Vermont or near the MOntpelier area I would like to have someone to help me loss the weight that I need.  My email address is dhutchins44@charter,net

June 19, 2008, 8:27 pm CDT

Workout

Quote From: telee1

I am a professional female starting out a new life in Flagstaff and am in need of friends, workout companion, someone to talk to about dieting exercise, etc. I am open to all types of people from all walks of life. email patalapa@yahoo.com

Greeting from Flagstaff.  I would really appreciate a workout companion!!    Shoot me an e-mail.  Thanks for posting.

July 9, 2008, 12:20 am CDT

Where In Tucson?

Quote From: momoftwinsaz

i am in tucson e-mail me at momoftwinsaz@aol.com

Hi , I am Karen,

I live in continental Ranch. Where In tucson are you?

July 9, 2008, 12:26 am CDT

Where In Tucson?

Quote From: luvanhated

ive been looking for a waight lost buddy here in tucson ive been losing waight and wud love to  have a waight loss buddy  to share suport.
Hello, I am in Continetal Ranch Where are you?

July 9, 2008, 12:33 am CDT

Where In Tucson?

Quote From: shureen

Hello, 

My name is shureen.  I am moving to Tucson (late Feb.)  permanently after an extended period of time overseas.  During my stay there, i gained about 30 pounds.  Yuk.  I intend to seriously make the life style changes that will enhance my well-being.  Id like to wear anything with some comfort.  HA...... I am also an RN.  If you would like to share this adventure with someone, write to me.  Have a great day....   

Hi Shureen,

Where are you in Tucson? I am in Continental Ranch. Let me know I need to lose 60 lbs.

Karen

August 15, 2008, 8:45 pm CDT

deb

Quote From: dlongo3

Hi, I'm Deb and I live in Gilbert.  I'd sure like a weight loss buddy too.  I'm trying so hard but it seems I'm just getting fatter.  I used to have 20 pounds to lose, now it's 30!  UGH.  Email me at dlongo3@cox.net. 

i live in gilbert az also,we just moved here 9 months ago,i need friends an some weight lost also,been on all kinds of meds mainly steroids,i gained 100 pounds,maybe we all can get toghther.my emailis,foxsroxs26@yahoo.com

August 15, 2008, 8:51 pm CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Quote From: sharontrit

Hi, this is the first time on Dr. Phil and I'd like to begin his weight loss plan. I live in east Mesa. Xstreets are Guadalupe/Sossaman. Contact me at sharontri@cox.net

I'm 65 years old and hate to exercise but could probably walk. I'd like to lose about 20 lbs.

Thanks

me too, im new to az , have no family no friends its been pretty hard on me,i use to be small tell i got sick ,the meds mainly steroids i put on 100 pounds ,but it was a matter of life  or death ,so now im fat an alive,i need to try to get this weight off,i dont know anything about the roads or streets ,but are cross road is power an guadalupe,maybe we can walk when it cools down a bit...my email is,foxsroxs26@yahoo.com

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last