Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 15, 2008, 9:01 pm CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Quote From: tpackos

Hello, 

It looks like there are 3 of us in the Mesa/Gilbert area.  My name is Keri and I live in Gilbert.  I have the book I have to admit I have not read it all the way yet.  I am 5' nothing and about 240 lbs.  According to all the papers because of my height I think I am supposed to weigh about 110 lbs.  I can't even imagine that.  I have more weight then that to lose to get there!!!  I am going to take this a little at a time because as I have heard before I didn't gain this much weight overning I certainly am not going to lose it overnight.  Do you guys have any suggestions about how we can become a "team" and motivate one another? 

im in gilbert,ive been on steroids too long now im 100 pounds more,.but it was a mater of taking them or just dieing,so now im alive an fat.i just moved here ,i have no family or friends,maybe i can kill twobirds with one stone,>so to speak<foxsroxs26@yahoo.com

September 10, 2008, 4:09 pm CDT

LOOKING FOR A WEIGHT LOSS PAL

Quote From: roxs26

im in gilbert,ive been on steroids too long now im 100 pounds more,.but it was a mater of taking them or just dieing,so now im alive an fat.i just moved here ,i have no family or friends,maybe i can kill twobirds with one stone,>so to speak<foxsroxs26@yahoo.com
HI MY NAME IS HEIDI AND I LIVE IN YUMA. I AM 36 YRS OLD, WEIGHING IN AT 183 GIVE OR TAKE 5 POUNDS ON ANY GIVEN DAY. I HAVE HAVE 4 KIDS, I WORK PART TIME, AND I EAT LIKE IM FROM THE SOUTH LIVING ON A FARM. I HAVE TRIED MANY WEIGHT LOSS GIMICKS LIKE PILLS, SLIM FAST AND SO ON BUT I BELEIVE THAT WHEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AND NOT WORKING TOGETHER WITH SOME ONE WHOM HAS THE SAME GOAL, THAT HOPELESSNESS SETS IN. AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT, RUN AND SON I QUIT, BECAUSE ITS ME MYSELF AND THE TOOTH FAIRY. IM LOOKING FOR A FRIEND THAT I COULD CHAT WITH EVERYDAY ABOUT THE PROGRAM, AND TO KEEP ONE ANOTHER MOTIVATED.

September 11, 2008, 8:50 am CDT

Phoenix, AZ 15th Ave and Camelback

Quote From: desertsamson

I live in Phoenix too, but it's a big place!  I am in the north valley....edge of Scottsdale, just north of PV.
Hi My name is Maribeth and I would love to lose around 60 pounds.  I am looking for a walking and a work out partner.  I live at 15 Ave and Camelback.  My email address is mrs-svdp@hotmail.com

September 11, 2008, 4:01 pm CDT

Anyone in Glendale?

Anyone here that lives in Glendale, AZ and needs help following the Weight Loss Race, I'm willing to do it if you are.

Denise

September 14, 2008, 3:58 pm CDT

Anyone In Prescott Valley

I am looking for someone to help me get motivated and an exercise partner.  Please let me know,  e-amil me theresasummers@cableone.net

September 16, 2008, 10:50 am CDT

Quote From: cvgirl23

Hi!! I currently live in Camp Verde and am looking for a buddy to loose weight with. Hit me up if interested! angel_baby1983@hotmail.com.
I recentely moved to Rimrock

September 17, 2008, 1:48 pm CDT

I live in Avondale and would love a buddy to keep each other motivated. I currently belong to Lifetime Fitness in Goodyear. If anyone is interested let me know.

September 17, 2008, 9:54 pm CDT

the gilbert area

Quote From: roxs26

I live in gilbert also and am looking for someone to work and communicate with also.  I need to lose approx. 120# and have the book and will be starting to read it.  my email is mariagroll@cox.net

September 18, 2008, 4:38 pm CDT

Quote From: gingers1

Greeting from Flagstaff.  I would really appreciate a workout companion!!    Shoot me an e-mail.  Thanks for posting.
I am actually closer to the Grand Canyon, but would love to be e-mail buddies if nothing else.  I am 57 and weigh about 185, would love to lose at least 25 lbs, and go from there!  katieranch@yahoo.com

September 18, 2008, 5:35 pm CDT

Looking for a walking partner in Buckeye

Hi

I always chicken out on the walking because I don't want to go by myself.  Would love to have someone to walk and talk to three to four times a week.  I live in the downtown area of Buckeye.  I also need some ideas for meals, I took the quiz and only got a score of 7 - which I am embarassed about.  Look forward to hearing from other in the Buckeye area.

Ciao!

casalinda171

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last