Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 18, 2005, 12:53 pm CST

Looking for Buddy In Show Low or White Mountains

I looking for a walking buddy, to help encourage each other. I am about 25 pounds over weight.  having a hard time getting motivated. 

Thanks, Melody 

December 30, 2005, 10:22 am CST

new to the Dr Phil board

Hi, My name is Julie, I'm from Central Az and would like to meet some on line buddies. Have not started any of the Dr Phil diets or weight loss programs, Would be interested in finding a weight loss buddy even if only on line. I work two sometimes three jobs and find it hard to motivate myself into dieting, exercising or much of anything else.

January 5, 2006, 5:25 pm CST

losing it in tucson

would like a buddy here in tucson to walk the path with i am ready to do it different thi s time and really find he real me inide of the body i hav e created i seem to eat my way thru al of my emotions good or bad o if you are interested in changing let me know for what i have been doing is not working for me is it for you

January 7, 2006, 11:28 am CST

Mesa ??

I live in the Mesa area and im looking at losing 100lbs i have only just started reading "The Ultimate Weight Solution" but have started my new way of eating for life already.  Id love to find any other ladies in my area who wouldl like to be weightloss buddies and help keep each other accountable! :-) My email is aussie.in.az@gmail.com

January 18, 2006, 10:16 pm CST

Hello

Hello, 

It looks like there are 3 of us in the Mesa/Gilbert area.  My name is Keri and I live in Gilbert.  I have the book I have to admit I have not read it all the way yet.  I am 5' nothing and about 240 lbs.  According to all the papers because of my height I think I am supposed to weigh about 110 lbs.  I can't even imagine that.  I have more weight then that to lose to get there!!!  I am going to take this a little at a time because as I have heard before I didn't gain this much weight overning I certainly am not going to lose it overnight.  Do you guys have any suggestions about how we can become a "team" and motivate one another? 

January 20, 2006, 6:53 am CST

Me too

Quote From: dlongo3

Hi, I'm Deb and I live in Gilbert.  I'd sure like a weight loss buddy too.  I'm trying so hard but it seems I'm just getting fatter.  I used to have 20 pounds to lose, now it's 30!  UGH.  Email me at dlongo3@cox.net. 

Hi, 

I live in Chandler. I have about 20 pounds to lose also. I started at Weight Watchers a year ago. Went for about 7 months and did lose 10 pounds, but this time seems harder as I gained it back. I don't want to let it go any further. I can be e-mailed at goldenrealtor@hotmail.com 

January 28, 2006, 9:30 am CST

Looking for a Tucson Buddy

Hello, 

My name is shureen.  I am moving to Tucson (late Feb.)  permanently after an extended period of time overseas.  During my stay there, i gained about 30 pounds.  Yuk.  I intend to seriously make the life style changes that will enhance my well-being.  Id like to wear anything with some comfort.  HA...... I am also an RN.  If you would like to share this adventure with someone, write to me.  Have a great day....   

February 3, 2006, 2:08 pm CST

looking for a weight loss buddy in Mesa/Chandler

Hi! I live in Mesa, around where Mesa, Tempe, and Chandler meet. I am 25 years old and looking for a buddy who is interested in losing about 30-40 pounds with me. I need the moral support and someone to get my butt moving!! Let me know if anyone else out there is in the same boat.

February 10, 2006, 11:21 am CST

I'm Looking for a weight loss buddy in the East Valley

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Tammy and I live in East Mesa and work in Tempe. I am like the rest of you, looking for others who are trying to lose weight and are searching for a support group. We all took the first step - agreeing that we need to work on a challenge/issue we all have in common being overweight. The next step is getting our game plan together and executing with out team (support/buddies). I am willing to give you all my email address so we can set up a place for all of to meet. tamsmo@cox.net 

February 11, 2006, 3:35 am CST

Hi everybody

Hi everybody, how are you doing. So good to contact with people from AZ!! 

I am hear willing to support you with your weight loss and waiting to hear your advices and share with you how is going. It's great to know someone is 'with you' in this challenge.  

This message was just to say hello. I will check this site regulary. Lucia.  

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last