Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 27, 2006, 11:57 am CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Quote From: lmbrody

Rebekah, I live in florence, just outside queen creek. I have been looking for someone for support in my area as well. email me at lmbrody@yahoo.com if your interested.  

Thanks, Laura 

Hi, Rebekah!  I live in Gilbert, off of Queen Creek road.  I would love to join the group too! 

May 27, 2006, 12:05 pm CDT

Arizona Members Unite!

It looks like there are several members in the East Valley (and surrounding areas).  I say we all meet at a central location and become one big group.  We can exchange information and meet on a regular basis.  I am willing to organize our group.  Anyone interested can email me at no.1fan8@yahoo.com.  Title your message "I WANT TO JOIN" so I know it's not spam.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!

May 28, 2006, 9:39 am CDT

Yuma Buddies

Hi, Sure would like to find one or more buddies in Yuma to support ....'weight loss/exercise/get healthier'...issues. I need to lose about 40 lbs.......so perhaps someone wanting to lose 30 to 50 lbs would be nice. We could support each other in the desert heat  Googly Eyes

May 28, 2006, 6:43 pm CDT

Luke AFB

Hello! I have just started reading the UWC and am wondering if there is anyone living close to or on Luke AFB.  My husband is currently deployed in Iraq, so over the next 5 months I am dedicating myself to making the changes to my lifestyle for permanent weight loss.  I am going to lose 30 lbs.  Anyone who wants to work together let me know.   I am ready to do this and we can all help each other!!!!  

May 28, 2006, 6:46 pm CDT

Luke AFB

Quote From: charse

I live in glendale and am needed some one to be a support to me
Hi! I live at Luke AFB and I am working to lose 30 lbs.  I am also looking for a buddy and if you are interested let me know.  If I get a return post I will send you a contact e-mail address.  Good Luck!!!!

June 1, 2006, 3:45 pm CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Quote From: bonana

It looks like there are several members in the East Valley (and surrounding areas).  I say we all meet at a central location and become one big group.  We can exchange information and meet on a regular basis.  I am willing to organize our group.  Anyone interested can email me at no.1fan8@yahoo.com.  Title your message "I WANT TO JOIN" so I know it's not spam.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!
I also live in the east valley. We can start a group for us to support each other and work out.  I also have small kids, any suggestions about how to keep them entertained while we're working out?

June 2, 2006, 5:24 pm CDT

Scottsdale Buddy

Quote From: missy4u203

Looking for a buddy to share in the weight lose program, I am in Scottsdale, Az. Have all the Dr Phil weight lose books.   Haven't started the program, need help in this area.  Please contact me at my email address,,, Plaorg@cox.net

My name is Christine, I live in Central Scottsdale, (near Chaparral and Haden) and I just joined the Dr Phil weight loss program. I just ordered the weight loss book, don't have it yet. I am looking to lose about 50+ pound. I work full time, so I really need a buddy. Let me know? 

June 6, 2006, 4:50 pm CDT

Chaparral Park Walking Buddy

Quote From: achris

My name is Christine, I live in Central Scottsdale, (near Chaparral and Haden) and I just joined the Dr Phil weight loss program. I just ordered the weight loss book, don't have it yet. I am looking to lose about 50+ pound. I work full time, so I really need a buddy. Let me know? 

Dear Christine, 

I just joined as one of Dr. Phil's website members (I don't know about the weight loss program... but will look into it), and I would love to make a schedule to walk evenings at Chaparral park with you.  I have about 40+ pounds of baby fat I'd love to tone up, and I've been looking for someone to walk with my baby and me.  For obvious reasons, I won't do it alone, but since I live at McDonald and Hayden, my location to you is perfect.  I hope it works out! 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, 

Jamie 

June 10, 2006, 10:32 am CDT

walking buddy

Quote From: jamieabsh

Dear Christine, 

I just joined as one of Dr. Phil's website members (I don't know about the weight loss program... but will look into it), and I would love to make a schedule to walk evenings at Chaparral park with you.  I have about 40+ pounds of baby fat I'd love to tone up, and I've been looking for someone to walk with my baby and me.  For obvious reasons, I won't do it alone, but since I live at McDonald and Hayden, my location to you is perfect.  I hope it works out! 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, 

Jamie 

Dear Jamie, 

Lets schedule a walk at Chaparral park. Meet me at your mothers house. 

June 20, 2006, 7:55 am CDT

Buddy Help

Hi All,   

I live in east Mesa, I have been looking for weightloss buddys for some time now and didn't know this board was even here! I have been having a horrible time of the weightloss thing for some time now and need motivation and support bad. I know what to eat and what not to eat, I know what kind of exercise to do and what kind not to do (back injuries have to be careful). I even have a gym membership in Mesa but haven't seen that gym in some time now but it still looks pretty from the outside when I drive by. lol. The only thing I need? Is someone to do this with. I seem to have lost the momentum about a year ago when I lost some 50 pounds then stopped, I tend to be an emotional eater and was highly stressed out and everything stopped, half way to my goal. I have at least another 50 + pounds to lose. Went to Weight Watchers........ was a waste of money. I lost nothing in fact I gained a few. What I'm looking for and what I need, hopefully I can get it, is someone to go to the gym with workout with the machines in the evenings, maybe join a kick box class, down the line, and have someone or several someones to support each other both by phone and in person. And someone who lives close by. I'm in need of new friends and since I moved here haven't really gotten out and about to meet a whole lot of people. If any of you would be interested I really would be happy to hear from you.   

Signed in bad shape.  You can reach me at:    Kbbmr2007@yahoo.com  

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last