Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 27, 2006, 3:46 pm CDT

Need buddy in verde valley area

Hi!! I currently live in Camp Verde and am looking for a buddy to loose weight with. Hit me up if interested! angel_baby1983@hotmail.com.

July 1, 2006, 11:03 pm CDT

**Arizona: Anyone i arizona

anyone need a workout partner in mesa?

July 18, 2006, 5:29 am CDT

Yuma Buddies

Quote From: thornyone

Hi, Sure would like to find one or more buddies in Yuma to support ....'weight loss/exercise/get healthier'...issues. I need to lose about 40 lbs.......so perhaps someone wanting to lose 30 to 50 lbs would be nice. We could support each other in the desert heat  Googly Eyes

I'm also in Yuma, would like to have a local weight loss buddy. 

July 21, 2006, 11:16 pm CDT

queen creek/florence/coolige area

I am a 30 yr old mother of four boys.  I need to lose about 20+ pounds.  Need to find other women in the area to work out with, or late night walks, early morning walks, meet at the Y.  Maybe meet at parks with bikes. HELP!  My email is jjjpadula@hotmail.com.  Lets see if we can get something together

July 25, 2006, 10:11 am CDT

Is it hot enough for ya?

Quote From: brandalyne

I'm also in Yuma, would like to have a local weight loss buddy. 

Are you in town or in the foothills?  How much do you have to lose?   

Have you started yet?  Do you work out? Feel free to email me  at  

thesassygypsy@aol.com  

August 11, 2006, 10:47 am CDT

hi

Quote From: drphilinaz

I am halfway through Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight loss solution. I have been on many a diets. I lost 75 pounds on one. I gained back 25. I believe with Dr. Phil's book I can get where I was before. This is a picture of me at the time that  I had all the 75 off. I weigh 167 and want to be around 145.  

I wanted to see if there is anyone in my area interested in being a buddy. We can motivate each other. 

Thanks, 

Dr. Phil Fan in Az 

also live in avondale.   im lookin for a hiking buddy, you interested? let me know.  want someone who is dedicated and discipline. thanks. 

August 11, 2006, 10:50 am CDT

hi

Quote From: smily45

Greetings everyone.  I am desperate for a weight loss buddy and believe it to be a two way street.  If anyone is interested, please write back.  I had a tummy tuck after losing 40 pounds and now I'm back up 15 pounds.   No one can tell I had the tummy tuck, not to mention the money it cost.  Please let me know how to get myself motivated and hopefully, if I can, to motivate you.  Take care. 

also lookin for a buddy to hike with. let me know if you're interested.  need someone who is dedicated and discipline. thanks.

August 28, 2006, 10:09 pm CDT

North-Northeast Valley Buddy?

Hi there,

Is there anyone that wants to meet and hike at the park off of 40th Street & just South of Shea?  It would be nice to meet early in the a.m., before everyone is crowding the place...and while it's cooler out.  I also wouldn't mind bringing my dog...so, bring yours too, if you have one! 

Get back to me on that!

Thanks!

August 28, 2006, 10:12 pm CDT

Where abouts are you located?

Quote From: jamiesosad

•   Hi I live in Phoenix and if one more person says but you have such a pretty face....I am going to lose my mind! I'm tired of always being told that if losing weight is something I want so bad than I would get off my butt and do something about it, its apparently not so easily done.  I would love some help in my part of town.  Please
I live in Phoenix too, but it's a big place!  I am in the north valley....edge of Scottsdale, just north of PV.

September 20, 2006, 7:53 am CDT

South Scottsdale weight loss buddy wanted

Hello everyone, I am looking for a weight loss buddy to work out with, I had a hysterectomy last year and I put on some weight! Not to mention I am an emotional eater! I want to lose 20 pounds, and with the support of a buddy, I think we could succeed!! There is a workout room at ElDorado park, it's great, and it is only 2.00 to get in. I am 37 years old and have two sons. I live in the Trails in south Scottsdale, I am so hopeful that someone is out there who feels the same way I do, please if you are interested email me at   tanners_mommie@yahoo.com  there is an underscore after tanners in my email address it's not showing, so if you email me don't forget the underscore! I am so ready to lose this weight and feel good about myself again!! Going clothes shopping is a nightmare, I hate dressing rooms!! I would love to help someone achieve the goal of  following through with a plan, I start, but usually I stop after a week or two.I am looking very forward to some replies!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last