Message Boards

Topic : 07/22 Male Egos Out of Control

Number of Replies: 730
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 02, 2008, 01:25:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 05/07/08) Ladies, listen up as Dr. Phil sheds light on men to avoid! You know the type: They can turn you off with their confidence, offend you with their arrogance and make you wonder if they actually hate women. He’s talking to men with out-of-control egos! John was dubbed The Worst Person in the World after sending what many would describe as a nasty, egotistical e-mail to a woman who rejected him on an Internet dating site. John admits he has a big ego but says he’s "all that and a bag of chips!" Don’t miss what happens when cameras follow John to a bar where he works his magic on the women! Then, meet Paul, a self-proclaimed Casanova who says men need to act more like cavemen. Paul says he’s proud of the fact that he’s slept with over 132 women and keeps a spreadsheet of his conquests. He says he’s so good at getting women into bed that he’s written a How To manual for men. Paul’s techniques are put to the test when he secretly coaches an introvert in a crowded club. Plus, one woman whom Paul couldn’t add to his spreadsheet joins him onstage. Where does she say he went wrong? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 3, 2008, 10:03 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Control Doctor Egos Male Of Out Phil. That one I never heard of. But this will do for now. At lease Lego------

My Ego. See you on Wednesday May 07th, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.----------------------------- 

May 3, 2008, 1:18 pm CDT

God Bless you Paul!

To Paul and all others like him:  

I really don't understand how you cannot fear the hand of  Our Lord God Almighty!?!   You may be having your fun here on earth but it is not going to be fun when you are burning continually in hell for the rest of eternity.

Yes Paul you may be very proud of the number of woman you slept with.  Soo proud you kept a list.  But Paul remember God Almighty is keeping a list too.   I suggest you bring it to confession with you immediately!!

May God bless you and have mercy on you Paul and all the others like you!!!

May 3, 2008, 3:14 pm CDT

05/07 Male Egos Out of Control

The two men the subject of this program are probably sociopaths who happen to be nice looking. If they keep up their selfish, egotistical ways, they'll probably end up fathering children they don't want and paying child support until their kids turn the age of majority, or they'll end up shot. Either way, people like that end up getting theirs in the end. Literally.

May 4, 2008, 6:22 am CDT

Scent of a Woman

Who let the dogs out?

Fellows who make lists and brag about their conquests do not care about women.  They have had homosexual experiences, feel guilty about it, and believe if they have sex with enough women, they do not have to worry about being ***** no more.  

May 4, 2008, 1:07 pm CDT

"A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life."

May 5, 2008, 7:48 am CDT

Page...

The "Worst Person In the World" was taken out of context.  Remember that the woman Page replied to was looking specifically for men who made in the hundred's of thousands in the salary range- looking for a rich hubby to mooch on.  Then she got intimidated and dropped out- but his response was still inappropriate.  If someone doesn't want to date you, move on to better catches.  She wasn't worth the sardonicism, save it for those more worthy of your scathing wit. 

As for Paul, he's just nasty.  Sleeping with 100+ women is not a turn on to most women.  Sleeping with someone you just met isn't a conquest, and probably not someone you'd want to sleep with in the first place.  I'm curious as to what defense the walking STD is going to use.  But it's not just about the sex, it's about  his whole women-hatred and subsequent victimization by acting like a cave-man looking for some poor female to crap all over.

May 6, 2008, 10:26 am CDT

OMG

This must be loser week on this show this week. everyone that has came on so far have been losers or jerks plain and simple. Dudes like the ones in this story are the reason we have so many deadbeat dads and why so many women get stds. Someone needs to put a stop to these jerks.

May 6, 2008, 4:35 pm CDT

Sex addict?

Quote From: gingers4u

To Paul and all others like him:  

I really don't understand how you cannot fear the hand of  Our Lord God Almighty!?!   You may be having your fun here on earth but it is not going to be fun when you are burning continually in hell for the rest of eternity.

Yes Paul you may be very proud of the number of woman you slept with.  Soo proud you kept a list.  But Paul remember God Almighty is keeping a list too.   I suggest you bring it to confession with you immediately!!

May God bless you and have mercy on you Paul and all the others like you!!!

Something tells me that Paul is a sex addict if he's had sex with 132+ women. I don't believe that he has self-control at all. Sex can be quite addicting!

May 7, 2008, 1:59 am CDT

This behavior is so bizarre....did anyone find out the agenda of these guys....or do they plan on doing this for the rest of their lives?  I'm unclear as to the ultimate goal of these men....  was there a prize to be won for the most offensive man?  I'm not sure a whole show needed to be dedicated to such self absorbed people.   Their attitude doesn't make me mad...it's all kind of pathetic really...  I watch the show  to find out why people act the way they do...why is their ego out of control?  If we can't find out what happened to make them act like this then what's the point?? 

May 7, 2008, 2:13 am CDT

Male Egos Out of Control

I just finished watching this show.  I surely was not impressed with John and didn't find him nice looking at all.  if I were single I wouldn't even give him a second look.  My opinion with Paul?  Perhaps he has a death wish? For a single guy to go on national t.v. and declare how many women he has slept with truely show's how imature he is. I wonder if he's been tested for all the various diseases he could have  and be spreading it with all the women he sleeps with.  I am happily married, and my husband is a 6'5" gorgeous Army Solider who serves his Country.  He is better looking than these 2 dingbats!  I side with the women who spoke up!  I just love watching Dr. Phil!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last