Message Boards

Topic : 05/15 Psychic Dramas

Number of Replies: 284
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 09, 2008, 03:58:33 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Some people get spooked by horror films and others by Ouija boards, but are there really ghosts among us? James Van Praagh, a world-renowned medium and co-executive producer of the CBS drama Ghost Whisperer, believes the spirit world is closer than we think. James goes ghost-busting on the Paramount Studios lot with The Insider correspondent, Victoria Recaño. Their discoveries might surprise you. Then, Jennifer Love Hewitt, actress and star of Ghost Whisperer, discusses the unexplained occurrences she encountered on the set. Jennifer plays a medium on the show, but is she a believer in real life? Plus, Diane claims to be haunted by the spirit of a 10-year-old boy. She calls the presence “Jerry” and says he even zaps her hands, arms and legs when he’s angry! Dr. Phil arranges a meeting between James and Diane to see if the medium can communicate with the wayward wraith. You won't believe what James uncovers! Then, Mercedes says she's been addicted to psychics for 12 years and has spent nearly $4,000 a year seeking their advice. She even consulted with six soothsayers to see if she should appear on the Dr. Phil show! Mercedes’ son, Glenn, says he doesn’t need a crystal ball to see that the psychics are taking his mother straight to the cleaners. What does the future hold for Mercedes if she continues down this path? And, James performs readings for a few audience members. Don't miss his startling revelations that bring several people to tears.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 31, 2008, 4:32 pm CDT

05/15 Psychic Dramas

Its understandable that some shows on Dr. Phil are not as good as others. I think this was one of them.............

June 3, 2008, 5:08 pm CDT

psychic dramas Kathryn

Quote From: kkfern

This backwards thinking has to stop. This is exactly why I stay away from christions. They are not very loving people. they are the chrition telebon that judge everyone aqnd misunderstand the message of the bible.

Yes it is possible to spek with those that have crissed. Otherwise you would not speak to Jesus.

Saten is not real. It is not that things are anti-christion but that christions are anti-many things. Everyone that dies is OK even if they judge others.

I had to leave the church because ther4e were too many things that had happened that the church misunderstands.

Kathryn

Kathryn, I was so thrilled to hear another voice about the bible thumpers, who don't live life, appreciate the differences in beliefs, and Cherish that there are other levels of being spiritual,

without checking the pages of that MAN MADE BOOK,  written by a human man, actually several of them depending on which one your reading.  I too find that most radical Christian's are very judgmental, and cannot see or hear beyond the pages of the bible or their preacher.

You are right satin is not real, only evil souls that are hell bent on staying out of the light, and moving on.  Who are angry and filled with revenge.  This energy  is allowed to manifest though drugs, when evil takes over the living soul who has allowed this to happen by not protecting their minds and bodies.

Too bad they were not aware of this.  Most crimes and killings have been done by people that partake of the drugs.

We all have guardian angels that have elected to protect us when we return to earth, if folks would believe that they are around you and ask for their help, they would find that life would be more productive, and happy.  They cannot help unless you ask.

Picalina

June 25, 2008, 4:18 pm CDT

05/15 Psychic Dramas

Quote From: kkfern

This backwards thinking has to stop. This is exactly why I stay away from christions. They are not very loving people. they are the chrition telebon that judge everyone aqnd misunderstand the message of the bible.

Yes it is possible to spek with those that have crissed. Otherwise you would not speak to Jesus.

Saten is not real. It is not that things are anti-christion but that christions are anti-many things. Everyone that dies is OK even if they judge others.

I had to leave the church because ther4e were too many things that had happened that the church misunderstands.

Kathryn

There's a difference between speaking to Jesus and having a conversation with him.

October 3, 2008, 5:35 pm CDT

05/15 Psychic Dramas

Quote From: picalina

So logic, what logic would you attribute when your eyes and ears are aware that something has happened that cannot be explained away?  What would your response be if you actually saw a spiritual entity?

Picalina

I know this is an old board but I have a question for you all out there.

My daughter in laws stepfather passed away in August.  My granddaughter just turned 2 on this past saturday and is just now starting to talk plainly.  She hasn't seen her grandpa Ron for a few months because of his cancer and all the worries of chemo and such.  Anyway, while my son is gone hunting my daughter in law and granddaughter went to stay at my daughter in laws mothers home for a few days.  All the sudden she started calling her grandma by the pet name that her grandpa Ron called her, even though it would have been a long time since she would have heard that, even if she ever did.  Then she started getting up in the mornings saying "good morning Ron" and then she started having conversations with Ron, sliding toys across the table saying "here you go Ron".  When they ask her what Ron looks like, she will take them by the finger to his picture in another room.  She doesn't do this at home or over here at my house and never did this before at their house either. 

At my house she had started to get upset over what I figure was shadows in my dining room.  She would point down the two steps into the livingroom and hide her face in my shoulders.  She started this last spring and we figured she was just starting to notice shadows from the lights in the livingroom.  Then one day when she was here, we put in the movie Casper the Friendly ghost, first time she ever seen it.  She was watching it and almost going to sleep when the Uncles came home and started Haunting, flying around the room fast.  My granddaughter sit straight up and started jabbering then pointing to the TV and pointing to the diningroom, back and forth, trying to get me to understand.  I would say "those ghosts are pretend, they are make believe"  She knows what pretend is, we have always pretended to have tea parties and all that.  She would shake her head and tell me "NO"... then point to the TV and back to the diningroom.  We brushed it off as maybe lights from cars shining in the windows, but now with this I really wonder.  A family of 5 died in our home years ago from carbon monoxide poisoning, long before we moved in.  Do you think she is seeing more then we see?  How do we handle it?

First | Prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next Page | Last Page