Message Boards

Topic : 08/22 Beach Body Bootcamp

Number of Replies: 116
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 16, 2008, 02:26:08 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 05/23/08) It can make your heart race, cause major stress and make you scream in horror … Ladies, you know all about the pain of bathing suit season! Well, summer is almost here – why not solve the two-piece trauma once and for all? With the help of The Ultimate Weight Solution, Margie, Kay and Wendi lost a combined total of 353 pounds and 32 sizes! Don’t miss their amazing results! Then, Robin recruits five women for a beach body makeover, and you won’t believe their results -- in just four weeks! Plus, don't miss a special product from Janet Harris, Robin's go-to gal for radiant skin. Next, Cindy is a mother of two who says her “stomach pudge” keeps her from going to the beach. She bravely models what some are calling the “miracle suit” that takes off inches the minute you put it on. And, Lin says her daughter-in-law, Rebecca, needs to back off when it comes to making comments about her weight. Rebecca says if she doesn’t stir things up, Lin will be overweight forever, but could her comments about her mother-in-law have an affect on her daughter? Plus, Jill despises her body so much, she hasn’t undressed in front of her husband, Don, in 15 years. Don’t miss the surprise Dr. Phil has in store for Jill! Plus,  all the beach-goers at homehave a chance to win an all-inclusive vacation in the Riviera Maya! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

Trying to lose weight? Find advice and support here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 17, 2008, 10:36 am CDT

Beach Body Bootcamp

Because of a fractured ankle (recently had MRI that revealed the problem) and possibly two fractured ankles, I am in DESPERATE need of loosing weight.  I feel that someone at your Bootcamp will know how to wrap my ankles and allow my continued mobility.  My doctor (whom I love) doesn't recommend surgery at my age (63).  I am still an active person and refuse to just take a rocking chair.  HELP.

May 17, 2008, 11:02 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Beach Body Boot Camp Doctor Phil/Robin. I have never seen thisc before or I will probley never see this---

one again. See you on Friday May 23rd, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------------------- 

May 17, 2008, 12:00 pm CDT

How does someone rate

Wish I knew the right people to be able to take advantage of these shows and offers, I'm so tired of fighting this fat disease that I'm ready to have the lap band surgery. I've tried every diet known to man including starvation. I'm still fat, with all kinds of ailments that go along with being obese. How can someone who is no one get help?

May 17, 2008, 12:12 pm CDT

i know

I know how it feels  to look so bad in a bathing suit I haven't wore one in years Ive always had Little gut but got worse when i turned 40 and now 3yrs later I look like I'm pregnant  due anytime someone is always asking me when I'm due i want to scream Ive tried exercises nothing Ive went to doctors they don't know so i just wear as loose as clothes i can but i still look pregnant so i wont go swimming or anything like that i love to swim but not looking like a beached whale

May 17, 2008, 12:20 pm CDT

Swim Suit...

For years I was thin, after an overweight teen misery.  Gained some weight after a hysterectomy, but that came off and I was even thinner.  Then I had a spinal fusion, a hip replacement, and a knee replacement, and now my stomach makes me look like I am 9 months pregnamt.  There aren't a lot of exercises I can do anymore.  I would love to have some help getting this belly to disappear once more, as I always had a flat stomach, but this is ridiculous!

I couldn't even get on the Biggest Loser show because I have arthritis, high blood pressure, and asthma...so they are no help at all.  Of course, I couldn't do those things they have to do either...I am 70 years old, but still would love to go swimming again.

Thanks

May 17, 2008, 12:59 pm CDT

Let's Take this City to City

I would love to see this attitude in all cities all over the country.

It is so expensive to have a membership to the gym with all the costs rising like mad. If we could get a National Campaign going, I could see doctors, nurses, trainers, and athletes stepping up to make a difference in their hometowns.

You would be amazed how many people would get fit if they just had a group to do it with!

May 17, 2008, 1:20 pm CDT

05/23 Dr. Phil's Beach Body Bootcamp

hi my name is Toni and i have been overweight for as long as i can remember so i can totally relate to what these people are going through.My question is this how can i get involved in a weight loss makeover?

May 17, 2008, 2:29 pm CDT

Help

Dr. Phil:  I wish you would have a program for the senior citizens for losing weight as I have tried almost everything possible I can think of.  But I know if I was chosen for your TV program I could lose this weight. I am 150 lbs overweight now and it is getting very bad for my health as I am 68 yrs old now.  Please have "an all female group, as women do not lose as fast as men do and we can never compete fairly with men). I have not had any fun in my life for over 25 years now & I am getting to the point where I don't want to live any longer unless I can lose weight and have some fun in my life for the little remainder years I have left. 'So I pray to you and your staff to please have a program like this for us older women, and then you could have one for the older men......How about it?  Sincerely, Jeanette D.

May 17, 2008, 3:04 pm CDT

on my last leg with weight

Quote From: toni41906

hi my name is Toni and i have been overweight for as long as i can remember so i can totally relate to what these people are going through.My question is this how can i get involved in a weight loss makeover?
after a heart problem..i got involved with weigh for wellnee at my drs office..i belong to OA for as long I can remember. I AM GOING TO DO IT..LOSE WEIGHT..I EXERCISE EVERYDAY..BUT STOPPED WHEN I HAD KNEE PROBLEM & VEINS PROBLEM...HOPE THINGS ARE OK WITH MY HEART STILL HAVING TESTS..I WILL STICK TO A LOW CAL...EXERCISE PROGRAM & I WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL I GET TO MY GOAL OF 30 LBS. LOST...ESPECIALLY I WILL PRAY FOR WILLINGNESS FROM GOD...LETS ALL DO THIS TOGETHER...

May 17, 2008, 6:44 pm CDT

Beach Body Bootcamp

I can so relate to Jill's feelings of embarrassment about undressing in front of her husband.  People don't seem to understand how overweight people feel about how they look.  Not all I'm sure. but most.  My weight has affected my outlook on life and what I am and am not capable of.  It keeps me from feeling lovable or attractive.  Unfortunately, I've had to have a knee replaced not long ago and have not been able to be extremely mobile because of it.  Therefore, the weight goes on and on.  I don't feel I'm worthy of holding a job other than warehouse work.  I don't know what to do about it other than what I'm already doing which is trying to be aware of everything I put in my mouth.  Any ideas?  I welcome all.  Thank you,  Linda

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last