Message Boards

Topic : 07/27 Debate Dr. Phil

Number of Replies: 22
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, July 24, 2005, 03:33:46 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Viewers take on Dr. Phil! One guest says she could just “thump” Dr. Phil over the head. She wants to know, what was he thinking when he advised the wife of the cheating doctor? Another guest is a self-proclaimed stage parent who thinks Dr. Phil painted a terrible picture of showbiz kids. And, a sex therapist who can’t believe what Dr. Phil tells married couples about threesomes, and another woman who accuses him of being too hard on psychics. Who’s right, who’s wrong, and who’s not listening? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 9, 2005, 12:43 am CDT

Say sorry Doc Phil

A low blow Doc. Phil. I refer to your comments about the nanny shows.  I believe anyone doing good is the way to go and Doc Phil the  nanny's are doing very well, why? because the do look at and correct the actions of the the parents, before looking at the kids. Because as you say attitudes are reflective. I think you owe them an appology.

October 29, 2005, 5:43 am CDT

hi, how did it go with that kidnapping case

hi  

today I saw a program at tv4 plus , swedish channel, there it was a dr phil program, about a kidnapping of 2 children, their father had kidnapped them from their mother, the mothers name I can remember, but her friends name was lisa , i think, how did it go later ?? 

åsa , from sweden. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | Next Page | Last Page