Message Boards

Topic : 07/28 Fixing The Feuding Family

Number of Replies: 7
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, July 24, 2005, 03:36:48 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Dr. Phil steps in the middle of vicious family feuds that have pitted brother against sister and mother against daughter. Carole and Jay have been fighting since their father died. They say it's about money, but is it really? Then, Christy refuses to pay her mom back $100,000 until she kicks out the convicted sex offender she's been living with. Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 28, 2005, 8:45 pm CDT

Control and Manipulation

I was shocked when watching the show today! At first it was confusing, but I really think that this is just Control and Power. Money happens to be the tool and it is a very powerful one.

July 28, 2005, 9:01 pm CDT

Wow!

Wow the love of money is the root of all evil.I was really touched by Carole and Jays story and them working on the restoration of their brother and sister relationship.As for Christy and her mother Jackie is a different feeling.I believe Christy should be concerned about her mother and her mothers money being took but nevertheless its her mothers money and I would say give it back some lessons are hard to learn.Anyone that is a convicted sex offender should always be under the microscope.By seeing his reactions by the questions Dr Phil asked him I could tell he was offended and do believe he actually thinks the money Christy has is his.He could be up to no good because as Dr Phil said on the show money makes people do strange things.

God bless all.

Steven. 

July 31, 2005, 7:43 pm CDT

Are you kidding me?

Dr. Phil, you could not even look at that heart wrenching Carole battling about money or her other brothers death or her father beating her...she was ridiculously replulsive with her fake crying.  You saw it and I was worried for you.  Get a grip on life woman...you're how old?  If you are going to act like a child and fake cry, at least produce some tears...you have a lot of growing up to do.  Figure out what your real problem is and quit blaming everyone else...your mother shouldn't have to see this...poor woman. 

March 28, 2006, 4:04 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Dear Doctor Phil. I have a gree with you and I think fixing Family Feud is a good one tven though----- 

that money does exsit and have to pay up.  I far as I am concern that money is good to everyone----- 

unless you are rich and have a bigger house like the White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in---- 

Washington, District of Columbia. 20500. See you tomorrow Afternoon. Well I had better close now. 

Sincerley Your. Russell

May 6, 2006, 10:12 am CDT

family with and with out money

What happens then its your mom who's asking for money and u feel sacred to talk to her  because her husband ( who the family considers to be a looser) seems to make her family have to pay to see her. For instance my mom married a guy, and a few years latter he decides to go for ssi, so he doesn't work, my mom's the one who works, and most of the time they don't make it because her business is on-line, iv helped her out financially, she would say shes done that for me and my husband, but we have always payed it back. Now we make plenty of money and she says we don't know the stress of not having high bills, i said thats crazy, we have plenty of bills. the bottom line is that she cant come see her grandkids with out me giving her gas money That ti know her husband is gonna use for reasons that i don't agree with. He gets so jealous of our relations ship he forbids her to talk to me at times, then she gets mad that i don't visit her, and i ask her, well how am i supposed to visit you if we cant even talk on the phone unless your sneaking behind his back??? 

Her kids and grand kids are taking a back seat to her husband, shes choosing a man, who's not even our father over her own family, I agree maybe at times it might have to happen, but not like this! 

September 14, 2007, 4:39 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor Family Feuding Fixing Phil The.  Doctor Phil you know how to fixing a Family feuding. But I donot----

stand that. Tell me anyting that I do understand. Sincerley Your. Russell

November 8, 2007, 1:36 pm CST

Dr Phil: I am a mother of a son. I did not attend his wedding, His father and I were going thru a divorce and he told me that he did not want and trouble. My daughter in law and I still do not have a good relationship. We still invite them to all our fami

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page