Message Boards

Topic : 07/14 What's Up, Doc? Part Two

Number of Replies: 121
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 10, 2008, 12:10:53 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil’s team of medical experts are back to answer any and every medical question! These four physicians with four different medical specialties are armed with an endless warehouse of health information. First up, the medical dream team weighs in on controversial headlines from uterus transplants to water intoxication. Next, Judith says she suffers from Morgellons, a mysterious disease that causes painful lesions on the skin. Judith is frustrated because she’s had Morgellons for 10 years but says doctors tell her it’s all in her head. What does Dr. Phil think? Then, Dorine says her life has been unbearable ever since her uterus dropped out two years ago. She says she can’t exercise, go to the beach or even have sex because of her condition. Is surgery the only answer? And, Samantha went in for simple breast implants but says she became a plastic surgery nightmare. In the past three years, she’s had four implants and 16 surgeries to correct what is now a deformed right breast. What can Samantha do to move forward with her life? Plus, Dr. Phil answers viewers’ most embarrassing questions. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 11, 2008, 10:13 am CDT

07/14 What's Up, Doc? Part Two

I think 18-year-old Amanda who wants, among other things, breast implants, needs a reality check from Samantha. Dr Phil, who tried to "reason" Amanda out of plastic surgery didn't seem to get anywhere with her. Maybe Samantha, with her "nightmare" experience, might get somewhere with Amanda. Someone needs to before she becomes one of those plastic surgery "addicts" we've seen on past shows.

July 11, 2008, 11:05 am CDT

DoctorPhil Show.

Doc Doctor Is Part Phil Two What?  Are you kidding me? Get real Doctor Phil. See you on Monday July 14---

th, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 12, 2008, 9:38 am CDT

Morgellons

I have heard of cases of Morgellons where the physicians actually had their patients sent to psychologists for psychological evaluation, and worse!  Those doctors should read up on the condition, instead of relegating the sufferers to medical abuse.

As a nurse/investigator I can tell you that it definitely exists.

Tell those doctor that, if Morgellons were all in your head that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control would not have a wealth of information about the condition on their website;

Although it is a dermatological condition of unknown cause, they have confirmed cases of the condition.

Centers for Disease Control info about Morgellons;

http://www.cdc.gov/unexplaineddermopathy/general_info.html

Investigation into cause of Morgellons.

http://www.cdc.gov/unexplaineddermopathy/investigation.html

July 12, 2008, 11:26 am CDT

VICTIM OF MEDICAL NEGLIENCE

I dont understand why they dont have a show about how Doctors can change a persons life forever due to medical neglience and errors.

I wrote Dr. Phil about my story.  I feel if he had read  my story,  he would have found it shocking  enough to be talked about on the show.  When people ask me what happened, and I tell them, they are shocked and speechless.

July 12, 2008, 11:48 am CDT

Quote From: hpmx59

Doc Doctor Is Part Phil Two What? Are you kidding me? Get real Doctor Phil. See you on Monday July 14---

th, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dr. Phil:

There are so many people that are so critical with no knowlege of what they are saying.

I have had woman troubles for many years, which was no energy, lack of sexual desire, depression, never getting out of bed and many other bad symptons.

My primary doctor took a blood test of my horman level and discovered that I had no hormones whatsoever.  I had a hysterectomy in 1981 and was put on estrogen since then.  In spite of taking this estrogen for so many years, there was absolutely no estrogen in my body whatsoever.

He prescribed a horman replacement (not theropy) which is called 'identical horman theropy'.  This is made from plants.  Each person is given a prescription specifically for them to replace the hormans that they are lacking.  It actually gives the woman the hormans that they had as a young girl.  They come in Lozener form and put under the tongue twice a day (they are cut in half).

Since I am on this medication, I cannot tell you the difference in my energy, and what thought was depression, was due to the lack of hormones.  My husband cannot believe the difference in me both sexually and mentally.  They have given me my life back.

I have read all the information on the internet, and everything that is written is so true!.  They now make this horman for men.

I wish I could tell all the woman in the world who are suffering from what I was going through for years so that they can have their life back also.

I just wanted you to know this, so if you have a TV show regarding woman and their hormans and how they effect your life, you can tell them about this horman replacement. Again, it is called horman identical theropy.

Thank you for reading this message and I hope you tell all woman about this and that they don't have to feel the way I did for many years.

Thank you.

Barbara Taras

July 12, 2008, 1:03 pm CDT

Judith is not alone, my cousin,Brenda also has Morgellons.

When  I   read   that   Judith  has  Morgellons  and   has  been  told  its  all  in  her  head   I  immediately   thought  of  my  cousin,Brenda,who  is  also   suffering  from  this.   I  just   wanted  to   let    Judith  know  that   someone  knows  it     is  a  real  condition    and     is  on  her  side.    I've  seen  the  evidence    from   my    Brenda  and    I  know  its   for  real,   not  just  something  she  made  up  in  her  head!     Doctors  need  to  study  about  this  more!     

July 12, 2008, 1:05 pm CDT

Judith is not alone, my cousin,Brenda also has Morgellons.

When  I   read   that   Judith  has  Morgellons  and   has  been  told  its  all  in  her  head   I  immediately   thought  of  my  cousin,Brenda,who  is  also   suffering  from  this.   I  just   wanted  to   let    Judith  know  that   someone  knows  it     is  a  real  condition    and     is  on  her  side.    I've  seen  the  evidence    from   my    Brenda  and    I  know  its   for  real,   not  just  something  she  made  up  in  her  head!     Doctors  need  to  study  about  this  more!     My   cousin  may  even  be  interested  in  joining   the  show  in  the  future   or  getting  in  contact  with  Judith   to  compare  notes.          Thanks    for   letting  me  share!       Diana    W.    in   Thonotosassa,Fl.

July 12, 2008, 1:07 pm CDT

i have a question for the medical team.

i had an abortion in an eastern european country, that lead to an infection that turned into an absces in the vaginal area muscles. i had 3 incisions and one surgery,. its been over ten years, never could get rid of it, always just came back

i went to doctors in the usa once, she said it is not fully grown thus not dangerous, so they cant do anything.

i want it gone! it's affected my sex life a lot, seriously, am tired of explaining why one labia looks so inflated, especially since it pops up a lot more visibly when sexually excited, due to muscle contraction i guess.  you can imagine what a delicate conversation that is, am sick of the stress. every time i go on a date i dread that moment and wonder if they r gonna think am a mutant freak-azoid.

my question is:

can plastic/reconstructive surgery solve this, would that be something i could do, and more importantly WHAT THE HECK CAN I DO TO GET RID OF IT ONCE AND FOR ALL??? any doctor anyone can recommend? money i will save for the right procedure, i just need direction, it would be life changing for me to finally solve this issue

July 12, 2008, 8:30 pm CDT

Monday14th Show Doctors

Hi,

Wish someone out there in the medical world would get real and talk about septic shock. 

July 13, 2008, 3:58 am CDT

Uterus Transplants

I'm very interested what the take on this is in the USA.

Here, where there is such a religious stress on child bearing, it's been discussed a lot.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last