Message Boards

Topic : 09/03 More Nasty Neighbors

Number of Replies: 141
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 29, 2008, 12:02:37 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Good fences make good neighbors, but Dr. Phil’s guests say no matter how high the fence, they can’t seem to end their vicious feud. Linda says Tamara is a menace to society and should be kicked out of their community. She says Tamara sent her harassing e-mails and threatened to kill her. Tamara says she’s the victim in this neighborhood war and is on the verge of losing her home because of Linda’s false accusations. She says Linda and her daughter, Holly, stalked her, tormented her family and spray painted the words “lying bitch” on her home. Then, Holly and Tamara's daughter, Jessica, join the fray. Jessica claims that she and her husband, Scott, are the victims of discrimination because he’s black, and she says they were harassed so much that they had to leave the community. Holly says that Jessica is the troublemaker and says she threatened to beat Linda over the head with a baseball bat. With all the finger-pointing, who’s telling the truth? Can Tamara and Linda bury the hatchet and move on before someone is forced to move out? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 22, 2008, 2:13 pm CDT

the truth

Quote From: sweet06

My name is Stephanie and I was extremely bothered by the result of the show "More Nasy Neighbors" . I have personally had conflict with Tamara and I am 100% positive that she is a pathological liar.

I was selling my mobile home to her back in 2003-2004 and had nothing but trouble with her from the start.

There were some things that needed to be done with the home so I was only asking $2500. The utilities had been shut off for a little while and my fiance and I told her that if she would like to go ahead and get them turned back on in her name then she could let us know and my fiance (working in the mobile home service and repair field) said that he could do the work on the home that needed to be done. The work could not be done until the power was turned back on because it would thaw the pipes and burst them.

We tried to reach her to find out if she got the power turned back on yet because we had not heard anything from her and she proceeded to say that she tried multiple times to try to reach us (not true because my cell phone was always on) and that she got the power turned back on and turned the water supply back on as well which, of course, resulted in the pipes bursting and the bathroom flooding.

She stated that we had to pay for the damages caused which consisted of the toilet (due to cracking) the floor (because of it getting warped due to flooding) and the tub. So she was saying that she would only pay us $700 of the price that we asked for because of everything that went wrong.

When we refused to accept that amount because it was a problem that she caused, she proceeded to hang up on me and my fiance and told my Aunt and Uncle that we called her the c-word (why would we do that when handling a business transaction? We are not those type of people) which then caused an upset between us for a while.

I was a 21 year old trying to sell my mobile home and all she did was make it the worst experience ever. We offered to help with the work (for free) and sell it to her for ONLY $2500, I paid $10,000 for it. I just wanted to get rid of it and all she could do is try to milk as much off the price as possible.

Of course I refused to accept only that amount and by the end of it I did not recieve the full amount that I was asking for and my Uncle had to make up the difference just to solve the situation.

She is a compulsive liar that likes to bring drama to the people that surround her. She used to be friends with my Aunt and Uncle until she decided to steal from them. She is money hungry and just likes the attention (I think). Not to mention, I do know for a fact that she has hacked into my relatives computers and done things.

To Linda, I completely understand the problems that you have had with her and I feel too that you might have been a part of the nonsense in the beginning until you realized what a crazy person she could be. I am sorry that you were treated unfairly in this situation.

To anyone else that ever comes in contact with her, keep your wits about you. She's a problem child.

I am glad someone who knows Tamara finally stepped forward..She moves from one "victim" to another.
Seems to be her "summer hobby". So sad that so many people are taken in by her lies and deception, apparently even people that you would think would see through the facade.
In the case of the daughter, the apple didn't fall far from the tree..
I feel sorry for the grandchild, how will she be able to escape this cycle..Maybe Dr Phil will be seeing more of that family.

First | Prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next Page | Last Page