Message Boards

Topic : 09/03 More Nasty Neighbors

Number of Replies: 141
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 29, 2008, 12:02:37 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Good fences make good neighbors, but Dr. Phil’s guests say no matter how high the fence, they can’t seem to end their vicious feud. Linda says Tamara is a menace to society and should be kicked out of their community. She says Tamara sent her harassing e-mails and threatened to kill her. Tamara says she’s the victim in this neighborhood war and is on the verge of losing her home because of Linda’s false accusations. She says Linda and her daughter, Holly, stalked her, tormented her family and spray painted the words “lying bitch” on her home. Then, Holly and Tamara's daughter, Jessica, join the fray. Jessica claims that she and her husband, Scott, are the victims of discrimination because he’s black, and she says they were harassed so much that they had to leave the community. Holly says that Jessica is the troublemaker and says she threatened to beat Linda over the head with a baseball bat. With all the finger-pointing, who’s telling the truth? Can Tamara and Linda bury the hatchet and move on before someone is forced to move out? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 2, 2008, 4:52 am CDT

09/03 More Nasty Neighbors

Quote From: thomascat

Don't people have anything better to do besides rag on their neighbors?  How pathetic those people are.
 I have to agree, Pathetic really, if you don't like someone (and it happens ) you don't have to speak to them, or about them.

September 2, 2008, 10:59 am CDT

get a life people

Quote From: shadycat1

I have to agree, Pathetic really, if you don't like someone (and it happens ) you don't have to speak to them, or about them.

I do not kn ow what it is like to have neighbores from HELL...   I am fortunate to like all the neighbors on my cul de sac.  We help each other out when needed....  

This is just another sign that the state of mind so many people are in today is unhappy.  It is sad that adults would act this way  and set such a bad example for their children.   People have such a general lack of respect, and kindness these days. 

What a bunch of losers. 

September 3, 2008, 6:39 am CDT

e-mail can be send to a person from some one else e-mail to there by foraing to.

it like this: say you send a e-mail to some one, and you add your e-mail addest to the foraing addest part, then send it. when it send it will have the person e-mail in the from addest not the person that sends it to the persone that send it first.

September 3, 2008, 6:49 am CDT

bad neighbors

people like these are the reason this country still has so much racism, and hate. these people have kids?? the kids will grow up as ignorant as the parents and just keep it going. i wish there was some class, or training program to put these people in to learn how to live the right way in society. !!   and i am talking about all of them on the show, they all seemed ignorant to me.

September 3, 2008, 7:16 am CDT

neighbors

I love Dr. Phil - but what a stupid show. These people are just ignorant. Just a wasted hour.

September 3, 2008, 7:16 am CDT

Nasty Neighbors

I am curious to see what you have to say about this Dr.Phil. I have neighbors that are constantly harassing my family. We try to ignore these folks and yet they continue to bother us. If we are outside they are staring over our way. They make nasty comment towards my 10 y/o son. These are not just children either the parents are also involved in harassing my son. The Mother was just sited by the police and is to appear in court because she swore at my son for no apparent reason. She then told the neighborhood children that were in her yard she told to lie to the police when they arrive. This is totally appalling to me that a grown person would conduct themselves in this manner. He isn't even able to go outside and play because wherever he is playing the children of these folks go and harass him. I have contacted the police numerous times and each time and they have instructed us to continue to call them so they are able to build up this horrible case. They also told us to have our son continue to go outside, but when these children are around then he is to ignore them and go home. Do you have any other advice for us?

September 3, 2008, 7:29 am CDT

Get a life

Don't these neighbors have anything better to do?  Do they have a life outside of feuding with neighbors.  Shame on them.  They should concentrate on their families and "getting along", no matter what the cost!!!

September 3, 2008, 7:41 am CDT

I Hate my neighbor too.

Hi Dr. Phil

I, too, am having a dispute with my neighbor for almost two years now. We used to be good neighbors until an incident that involved his 36 year old step-son. We argued for about two weeks. These women on the show today should do as i did and continue to do.

Don't talk to them. Don't even look their way when outside. All my other neighbors and I get along just fine. They talk to him, even though he's the kind of person he is. Which I don't want to get into. I still like the neighbor. He would do anything to help you. Just don't want anything to do with him.

fuzzylee

September 3, 2008, 7:50 am CDT

HELLO!~ You all need a check up from the neck up!

Really these woman?  Do not act like ladies just like Dr Phil said.  They are all guilty and need a grown up TIME  OUT!

I cant stand liars...and all four of these people are lying to protect there skin.

Even RAY CHARLES could see what LIARS these Chicks are!

Get a life!

September 3, 2008, 7:53 am CDT

I needed to put up big boundries with

Quote From: divatudebabe

I live in a very snobby neighborhood. Most of my neighbors LIVE to gossip. Some of them have threatened to poison my dogs because they bark, some have thrown trash in my front yard and others have started rumors about my husband supposedly having an affair. I've confronted a few of them and told them that they need to grow up and get a life! Now I'm considered a" bitch" in our neighborhood, but I could care less. I only speak to the people around here that I like and ignore the rest of them. I have no problem telling the snotty, nosey ones where to go! This is my neighborhood too and I'll be damned if they think that I'm going to put up with their crap.

the gossiping neighbor downstairs.  I held my ground and didn't feed into her and after one year she came and apologized to me.

I totally get the gossip,  snobby thing but by with-drawling from her I am no part of that neighborhood drama!

I am too damm old for this HIGHSCHOOL mentality!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last