Message Boards

Topic : 09/03 More Nasty Neighbors

Number of Replies: 141
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 29, 2008, 12:02:37 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Good fences make good neighbors, but Dr. Phil’s guests say no matter how high the fence, they can’t seem to end their vicious feud. Linda says Tamara is a menace to society and should be kicked out of their community. She says Tamara sent her harassing e-mails and threatened to kill her. Tamara says she’s the victim in this neighborhood war and is on the verge of losing her home because of Linda’s false accusations. She says Linda and her daughter, Holly, stalked her, tormented her family and spray painted the words “lying bitch” on her home. Then, Holly and Tamara's daughter, Jessica, join the fray. Jessica claims that she and her husband, Scott, are the victims of discrimination because he’s black, and she says they were harassed so much that they had to leave the community. Holly says that Jessica is the troublemaker and says she threatened to beat Linda over the head with a baseball bat. With all the finger-pointing, who’s telling the truth? Can Tamara and Linda bury the hatchet and move on before someone is forced to move out? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 3, 2008, 1:12 pm CDT

They need hobbies

Wow, I cannot believe they called the police 150 times in one summer.  While they all have clearly acted badly, Linda and her very abrasive daughter, Holly, were completely dishonest.  They claim they didn't send any of those emails or have done anything to provoke the situation.  I found myself wishing you had them hooked up to a polygraph with Jack Tremarco questioning them.  Even then they would probably say that someone sabotaged the machine.

I don't think a concrete barrier would be enough of a fence between those women.  Other than the husband they are attacking, where are the men in that situation?  Maybe they could sort the trouble out.

September 3, 2008, 1:28 pm CDT

09/03 More Nasty Neighbors

The daughter Holly, WOW take her out of the picture and I would bet things clam down. She is the spoon that stirs the pot. lol.........

If you don't like someone don't talk to them and your feelings won't get hurt. Please these people must not have lifes, or at least lifes that  can't beat a good cat fight. lol..

I wonder what they thought of themselfs after they watched the show?? Maybe they can now join forces to be mad at the Doc. for dismissing them and their childish games.

September 3, 2008, 1:32 pm CDT

nerves

What a stupid bunch of people.. first i can't tell the differance between Linda or Tamara, they look like sisters. the daughters are the ones keeping this going..How did u keep from throwing all of there butts off the stage.? that was a shame to watch these grown people carry on like that..My nerves where shot just watching them.. on and on and on.. Lord let Us Pray!!!!! Lol

September 3, 2008, 1:35 pm CDT

It's not worth it

I live in a one bedroom apartment. A couple of years ago the guy above me moved in his girlfriend, his father and his niece from Africa. Since that time his girlfriend had a baby who is now a toddler, and she is again pregnant. The kids can be heard running around in the middle of the night. There's constant screaming and crying. And they have no apparent bedtime. If you dare to knock they cuss you out and intentionally stomp around harder. Sunday 3:30am I had to call the precinct. The noise they make is both loud and constant. You can more than hear it. You can feel it. It shakes the light fixtures, one of which fell and broke. There have also been occasions of flooding which left major water damage in my apartment. My ceiling fell TWICE. I withheld rent until management made the repairs. It took almost a year. It sounds like they're bowling. This goes on all day and night. I've called the precinct but they say all they can do is ask them to keep it down (last time it was 2am) and that management would have to resolve the problem. They have not. It's so much stress and impossible to sleep so I rarely stay there. Tomorrow I will send management a certified letter letting them know that I am now looking for a new place to live and since they can't help with the situation I will be forced to break my lease and move from a place I've lived 23 years. Because if I can't sleep I can't work. If I stay there I will go crazy. I can't really afford the expense of moving right now, but I see no choice. And my jaw hurts from grinding my teeth trying to sleep this craziness. Bottom line, it's not worth it. So the thought that these women from today's show are creating this drama is incredible.

September 3, 2008, 1:47 pm CDT

09/03 More Nasty Neighbors

Wow, get off the playground already. Am I the only one that found this whole thing a little 'high school'? How embarassing for all of them. I hope they let it go and soon.

September 3, 2008, 1:57 pm CDT

Nasty neighbors

I don't understand why you wasted an hour on these people.  There are people out there who want and need your help!  These people suck and look like trash. 

September 3, 2008, 1:59 pm CDT

crazy

I wonder where in the world they find these  kinds of people.  Holly seems to be the main antagonist, she obviously has a problem keeping her mouth shut. She thinks the more she talks, the more believeable she is? I dont believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

September 3, 2008, 2:05 pm CDT

OMG

OMG!!!  If they were my children (that is how they are acting), I would send them to the backyard and whoever survives can come back in. 

None of them can listen!  Some won't admit their involvement!  If I was in their neighborhood, I would move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they see how ignorant and stupid they looked when they watch the show.

September 3, 2008, 2:09 pm CDT

"OH MY GOD"

All 4 women on today's show were so very disrespectfull to Dr Phil !  GOODSPEED  Dr Phil , the producers I bet were the patience keepers between these 4 women backstage.  O'Brother I finnally had to walk away from the TV

Joy shreve ,Lafayette,La

September 3, 2008, 2:16 pm CDT

neighbors

What a waste of a show.

You need to come up with something else.

These women are crazy and your staff should have seen this one coming before you went on the air.

There are so many other serious topics or fun topics you could do and not try to talk to a bunch of goofy women like these. And the police dept. should run both families out of town on a rail.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last